Immigration Voice a Failure Movement

thera33

Registered Users (C)
Alot of members have fled to immigrationvoice with a hope to get their GC very quickly. Today the organization have received a final blow in its coffin when the House Judiciary Committee did'nt even look at HR5882.

Members are always been targeted for contributions for lobbyists, free lunch etc. and yet nothing concrete have been acheived by IV. I have never seen this website(immigrationportal) ask members for a single dollar yet have been just as helpful or even more helpful than IV and also this website is flame free you can express your self without fear. At IV to disagree you are a moron..(GIVING RED DOTS, ACTING LIKE A GROUP OF KINDERGARDEN KIDS, NO WONDER THE HORSE BILL WAS MARKUP AND HR5882 ISN'T)

I think its time for the chicken to come back to roost, the grass is not always greener on the other side. Save your money in this time of need and lets us make this site what it was in past before when some selfish persons seeking self gratification lure away members. The moderators of this site is to blame because they played a part in sucking up them, by deleting post that IV is not pleased of and giving aways members IP, thus in the process leaving this site to die a slow death.

I know IV hardcore members will attack this post and ask mod to delete this thread etc. They will be even more stupid to do so. (Its beter IV spend their time organizing a huge rally in Washington next year than telling their poor members to call senators and congress reps.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of members have fled to immigrationvoice with a hope to get their GC very quickly. Today the organization have received a final blow in its coffin when the House Judiciary Committee did'nt even look at HR5882.

Members are always been targeted for contributions for lobbyists, free lunch etc. and yet nothing concrete have been acheived by IV. I have never seen this website(immigrationportal) ask members for a single dollar yet have been just as helpful or even more helpful than IV and also this website is flame free you can express your self without fear. At IV to disagree you are a moron..(GIVING RED DOTS, ACTING LIKE A GROUP OF KINDERGARDEN KIDS, NO WONDER THE HORSE BILL WAS MARKUP AND HR5882 ISN'T)

I think its time for the chicken to come back to roost, the grass is not always greener on the other side. Save your money in this time of need and lets us make this site what it was in past before when some selfish persons seeking self gratification lure away members. The moderators of this site is to blame because they played a part in sucking up them, by deleting post that IV is not pleased of and giving aways members IP, thus in the process leaving this site to die a slow death.

I know IV hardcore members will attack this post and ask mod to delete this thread etc. They will be even more stupid to do so. (Its beter IV spend their time organizing a huge rally in Washington next year than telling their poor members to call senators and congress reps.)

IV fights, but not every fight can be won; How they spend money is between them and the people who donate. Your post is not without merit, but neither does it respect a lot of merit.

However I have to agree that IV is no longer a voice of all immigrants, it is soon becoming the voice of rich and/or EB2 Indians only -- all other categories will either have no direct advantage with the efforts put in by IV, or they will actually see some negative effect from its activities. But that will be the case with any organization that claims to stand for a particular class. In reality, every core group will stand up for it and only itself.

Dont worry about getting red-dots -- if you have valid points to argue there are people who see through the smoke and recognize valid issues (though not necessarily those in the IV core) and discuss it. Of course, filtering through all their useless post is a problem. But then there are so many other sites where you can discuss such issues (and hope to see like minded people)

IV fights, but not every fight can be won; How they spend money is between them and the people who donate. Your post is not without merit, but neither does it respect a lot of merit.

However I have to agree that IV is no longer a voice of all immigrants, it is soon becoming the voice of rich and/or EB2 Indians only -- all other categories will either have no direct advantage with the efforts put in by IV, or they will actually see some negative effect from its activities. But that will be the case with any organization that claims to stand for a particular class. In reality, every core group will stand up for it and only itself.

Dont worry about getting red-dots -- if you have valid points to argue there are people who see through the smoke and recognize valid issues (though not necessarily those in the IV core) and discuss it. Of course, filtering through all their useless post is a problem. But then there are so many other sites where you can discuss such issues (and hope to see like minded people)

HR5882 has been in the Judiciary Committee for a long time now and yet IV core have NOT been able to convince the committee to push it so it can reach the floor. What purpose do they serve apart from whining about members not contributing and their members who disagree with any argument of theirs even if they are wrong. Some members even develop the habbit from core to tear down members. The RED DOT SYNDRONE has hit the site that some members give it for fun. If you dont have enough so-called good reputation posts(my GOD who really determines a good reputation post over there should be in rehab) then you are treated as a outcast. If the tide is flowing EB2 way the core goes on vacation.

EB3 members are so fustrated, but they cant express themselves because of red dots and no-good post less they will be bar from entering the executive suite chat room Over the weeks after from sending their hard working cash to IV, they were given the mantle to shot up their phone bills to call the house members, when the economy is problem and conservation is the key. The excuse was that the lobbyist needs to be paid again when they have not done their work in representing IV members.

IV needs to clean house and use professional & courteous people with agood sense of humor.

Just take a look at the MODS at this site, they are always on the ball and always curteous and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry professional. Look at immmigration-information, that lawyer is excelllent and yet he is doing it for free. These sites ask for no money, and yet IV who do so is treating its people like dirt.
Wake up and smell the coffee IV.

HR5882 has been in the Judiciary Committee for a long time now and yet IV core have NOT been able to convince the committee to push it so it can reach the floor. What purpose do they serve apart from whining about members not contributing and their members who disagree with any argument of theirs even if they are wrong. Some members even develop the habbit from core to tear down members. The RED DOT SYNDRONE has hit the site that some members give it for fun. If you dont have enough so-called good reputation posts(my GOD who really determines a good reputation post over there should be in rehab) then you are treated as a outcast. If the tide is flowing EB2 way the core goes on vacation.

EB3 members are so fustrated, but they cant express themselves because of red dots and no-good post less they will be bar from entering the executive suite chat room Over the weeks after from sending their hard working cash to IV, they were given the mantle to shot up their phone bills to call the house members, when the economy is problem and conservation is the key. The excuse was that the lobbyist needs to be paid again when they have not done their work in representing IV members.

IV needs to clean house and use professional & courteous people with agood sense of humor.

Just take a look at the MODS at this site, they are always on the ball and always curteous and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry professional. Look at immmigration-information, that lawyer is excelllent and yet he is doing it for free. These sites ask for no money, and yet IV who do so is treating its people like dirt.
Wake up and smell the coffee IV.

You seem to touch upon one of my pet peeves. IV is not as powerful as you think, or as they project themselves to be. Look around, there are various organizations that haven't been able to push through legislations. While IV takes credit for some of the administrative relief and such, there are other organizations that have worked behind the scenes in making them happen. AILA in the most part reversed the July 2007 fiasco (IV flower campaign got a good repartee when the person at the other end forwarded the flowers to the veterans hospital), yet IV makes it look like it was their effort. Search the web for other claims. Moreover IV got its start from this very site.

I agree about the red-dot system, and their general bullying attitude to prevent any discussion which tries to bring out genuine issues with their stand, but hey, it is a private organization run by people with their own needs. You cant expect them to stand for everyone (regardless of their motto), you dont believe every AD on TV do you? So what makes you think IV is any different?? Use the system to your advantage, dont let them rule you. It is but one of the tool you should use to make your journey easy.

Propose your ideas to solve issues, people will make their own judgment (at least those who still have such capability left) and may work with you in furthering the ideas.

I am still confused regarding the nature of this entire post....so you don't like IV...so isn't that your problem. Why are you ranting your frustrations on a website that is designed by the law firm to allow individuals with immigration issues to get some answers regarding their specific issues.
If you have some personal problems please take them to a "shrink" forum.

I am still confused regarding the nature of this entire post....so you don't like IV...so isn't that your problem. Why are you ranting your frustrations on a website that is designed by the law firm to allow individuals with immigration issues to get some answers regarding their specific issues.
If you have some personal problems please take them to a "shrink" forum.

My problem is with FOOLS LIKE YOU AND THE PERSONS THAT BRAINWASH YOU(IV) to let you think that they can solve your GC application problems. Rant all you want, who cares, if you dont like it do something about it. This is a free country. Alot of you went through hell at home and you seek a better life here, but yet you let some dictatorship organization control your brains.

I bet most of you have'nt know the toatal amout of cash that IV milk from you to pay some friends in Washington to do nothing. Go back to IV and rant all you want. Give me a RED DOT please. I need it....kids.

Free speech counts in America! and I am happy

As I said already, where was IV since HR5882 was introduced for that long period. IV always let people do their work and claim victory for it. Look at July 2007 VB fiasco....who did the work?....I bet you dont dare to say IV. Although you would because they trick you. Ohhhhh! Was it IV that brought lawsuits against USCIS?

Stop wasting your time chasing me and ask IV how was your contribution spent and a detailed accounting record with proof. Thank you!

Who can blame the House reps. They put IV below the horses just because of your annoying phone calls.:D

dude you really need to get a life.....or to see a shrink....
anyways I will not waste anytime justifying your rants as I believe that is not the purpose of this forum.
you are more than welcome to namecalling...just goes to show that your shallow mentality or unstable personality.
peace out....

dude you really need to get a life.....or to see a shrink....
anyways I will not waste anytime justifying your rants as I believe that is not the purpose of this forum.
you are more than welcome to namecalling...just goes to show that your shallow mentality or unstable personality.
peace out....

So you little skunk is the IV attack dog. Keep whining, thats what you where train to do over at IV. Please give me a red dot or yellow is welcome also.:D

Hey guys, Instead of cribbing abt how bad IV is on this forum, why dont you respect the moderators request and take it somewhere else.