Lets start with Feb Filers

Hey guys,

I have received my EAD card in mail today :):D:cool::D So now I can go and get drunk on our BBQ...
Good luck to everybody!!! Hopefully you will receive your EAD cards on Monday!!!

hopefully we get the EAD cards in the mail tomorrow or tuesday. wife needs ssn bad to start working.

hopefully we get the EAD cards in the mail tomorrow or tuesday. wife needs ssn bad to start working.

me too, i found a job and they wanted me to come in last friday(may 2nd) for orientation and i had to tell them to put me in for next week. i hope my EAD comes in next week so i can start working. good thing i already have my SSN from when i worked in college. do you have to remove conditions on ur SSN once u get ur EAD?

Last edited by a moderator:
Initial Interview for AOS scheduled day after tomorrow 5/7/2008

Got all my paperwork together dont have much joint bills and stuff with my spouse except for my joint car insurance,joint tax filing 2007 and joint bank a/c
have a lot of wedding pics and honeymoon pics though

Would this be enough?

Thanks
CG

me too, i found a job and they wanted me to come in last friday(may 2nd) for orientation and i had to tell them to put me in for next week. i hope my EAD comes in next week so i can start working. good thing i already have my SSN from when i worked in college. do you have to remove conditions on ur SSN once u get ur EAD?

yes i believe you have to go update it. but atleast you have it already and can start working asap once you get your card.

Got all my paperwork together dont have much joint bills and stuff with my spouse except for my joint car insurance,joint tax filing 2007 and joint bank a/c

Would this be enough?

Thanks
CG

good luck, knock em dead

yes i believe you have to go update it. but atleast you have it already and can start working asap once you get your card.

i wondered the same- i have my SS card from college and it says valid with work authorization only....so i thought you could only get it taken off only when you got your Green Card......which would be when you no longer need work authorization.

Would this be enough?

Thanks
CG

boy that was quick!

got second "card production ordered email"
yay...now hope the CARD gets to me in a few days cos a few mins after i recieved the second email i got a call from my employers asking if i could do orientation on Thursday from 8-4...fingers crossed!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife checked the mail today and told me that both EAD card for her and my son have arrived, YAY.....she is on her way to SSN office so she can get it and start working ASAP....financial troubles may soon be a thing of the past.

my wife checked the mail today and told me that both EAD card for her and my son have arrived, YAY.....she is on her way to SSN office so she can get it and start working ASAP....financial troubles may soon be a thing of the past.

Congrats!!!
what dates did you get ur first and second card production ordered emails?

-03/31/08-EAD card ordered ](day>56)
-04/04/08-EAD card ordered
-04/05/08-EAD aprocal e-mail
-04/07/08-EAD recvd ](day>63)