Ex-Asylee-- 2 hour Naturalization Interview

Please read the thread from "Rafat1972". He/she had two interviews for naturalization and being asked for older passports etc. Please read and be careful about visiting back home. It might come back bite you in your the rear (read "ass")... :)

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=136848&page=202&highlight=montreal

There are some "difficult cases" some one reason or another. And I think this is one of them. I don't think this is the typical Asylee route citizenship exprience...

Lazerthegreat, i honestly suggest you take a couple of Reading Comprehesion credits at whatever college you are close to.
Did not you read what the guy states on his relate.
His been in jail which is the GOOD point for BCIS to decline his application. He did not say because of visiting COP.
Besides and i do clarify I have nothing against middle estearn people, but you know what is the deal with them, cannot we all be blind....they have their issues with BCIS for any type of immigration benefit after 9-11.

am I wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lazerthegreat, i honestly suggest you take a couple of Reading Comprehesion credits at whatever college you are close to.
Did not you read what the guy states on his relate.
His been in jail which is the GOOD point for BCIS to decline his application. He did not say because of visiting COP.
Besides and i do clarify I have nothing against middle estearn people, but you know what is the deal with them, cannot we all be blind....they have their issues with BCIS for any type of immigration benefit after 9-11.

am I wrong?

Ha. It's funny that you would propose that someone take reading comp., considering your lack of clarity in this post.

On a different note; What's up Lazer? Applying for USC already? Long time no post. What's going on?

annaraka

Annaraka, perhaps you think there is lack of clarity on the post.
But, i better propose you to get a lawyer and see where your GC is? since its been a DECADE almost since your asylum approval and dont even have a GC.
So, resolve your lack of GC possesion then we will discuss the lack of this post.

Good luck.

COLOMBIAN_PR : la verdad, de usted me esperaba su critica, pero no haga tan notable su rabia habitual hacia mi. Viva tranquila , y en cuanto a lo de arrogante, acuerdese la primera discusion que tuvimos y vera que esa palabrita le queda mejor a usted.
Feliz resto de semana.

Annaraka, perhaps you think there is lack of clarity on the post.
But, i better propose you to get a lawyer and see where your GC is? since its been a DECADE almost since your asylum approval and dont even have a GC.
So, resolve your lack of GC possesion then we will discuss the lack of this post.

Good luck.

fasaavedra! You seem to lack a lot of self-esteem. Your attacks are based on weak arguments and unfounded premises. How lack of GC possession can be linked to lack of knowledge? Do you know how many PhDs don't have a GC and how many refugees (maybe you are one of them) who cannot even have their signature on white sheet DO have GCs.

fasaavedra! You seem to lack a lot of self-esteem. Your attacks are based on weak arguments and unfounded premises. How lack of GC possession can be linked to lack of knowledge? Do you know how many PhDs don't have a GC and how many refugees (maybe you are one of them) who cannot even have their signature on white sheet DO have GCs.

Totally agree with you Lazer. I think he is arrogant. I thought I was the only one who though like that.
There is no point comparing lack of knowledge with lack of Green Card.
With his post, he is showing his lack of knowledge.

Ha. It's funny that you would propose that someone take reading comp., considering your lack of clarity in this post.

Oh, god, not you again. I thought you were back in Prishtina selling apples, since it doesn't look like you are getting your little GC any time soon.

Oh, god, not you again. I thought you were back in Prishtina selling apples, since it doesn't look like you are getting your little GC any time soon.

Oh, hi... I forgot about you... sorry... I see you're still around throwing snide, backhanded, ad hominem comments here. What's up? How's Africa? (sorry, don't remember much else about you...)

Cheers. ;)

Hey, that's good to hear. What's happening? I'm going to Fordham law, yay.... I will be in NYC next year....

Annakara: where have you been; any development on your case. Morning also disappeared about the same time as yours...Hope things are going well for you..

Hey, that's good to hear. What's happening? I'm going to Fordham law, yay.... I will be in NYC next year....

Hey Congratulations. Fordham is not easy to get into and it gives people a very good legal education (and good job prospects in NYC).

PM me please.

Annakara: where have you been; any development on your case. Morning also disappeared about the same time as yours...Hope things are going well for you..

Nope. Nada. I decided against the writ. I am still waiting. Working with my congresswoman's office. How is all with you?