Willow234-----7/11
Espoman-----7/13
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Okongo-------7/27
Wtnginatl-----7/30

Ok, added okongo on the list.

I got an e-mail about LUD for my I-765 this morning. It said that Aprroval Notice Mailed.

NOA for FP was on APR11
FP appointment was on APR26
I-130 LUD APR23
I-765 LUD APR26, APR27, JUN14 (Approval Notice Mail)
I-485 LUD MAY11 for REF, MAY15, MAY17
I-485 NOA MAY17
I-485 Got the Interview Appointment on AUG9
GC ???????????

I got the same email today,, hope the card is on the way,,,

I just want to wish all of you easy interviews. I'm in the process of moving across the Atlantic and will have relatively few opportunities to get online when most of your interviews are going on. Thanks for the support you've given me. Good luck to all of you!

I got the same email today,, hope the card is on the way,,,

I wish that the card was on the way too. But unfortunately, it does not say anything about either the card producton order or card mailed. No more update. Just only LUD for the I-765 Approval Notice Sent.

I just want to wish all of you easy interviews. I'm in the process of moving across the Atlantic and will have relatively few opportunities to get online when most of your interviews are going on. Thanks for the support you've given me. Good luck to all of you!

Hi there UmpLoop. Thanks for checking in. Good luck to you on your move and I am personally glad that your GC journey is complete. We still have a number of March filers that are due for interview, myself including, with great hope that we will get approved as you did. see you around when you can.

I wish that the card was on the way too. But unfortunately, it does not say anything about either the card producton order or card mailed. No more update. Just only LUD for the I-765 Approval Notice Sent.

Thats funny, you didnt receive the "card production ordered email?" However the approval notice sent email suggests that your card is on the way.

Thats funny, you didnt receive the "card production ordered email?" However the approval notice sent email suggests that your card is on the way.

i do not know that it must say that the card production order and then it will be the approval notice sent. is it must be the card production order first then the approval sent?

thanks
springfield.

I have an AOS interview. And I badly need advice.

My question is, is it advisable to mention about our engagement before I came to US on B1? Will it show intend to immigrate? OR it shouldn’t matter because we have been married for 3 years and we have all the proof related to marriage?

PLEASE ADVICE
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I got an E-Mail on the 13th from CRIS saying that my EAD status was: Card production ordered. The funny thing is, that today (18th) I an exact Email but instead it says that my Card production order was placed today. Thats wierd....

Anyone else have this happen to them?

Hey guys, I got an E-Mail on the 13th from CRIS saying that my EAD status was: Card production ordered. The funny thing is, that today (18th) I an exact Email but instead it says that my Card production order was placed today. Thats wierd....

you know what man/woman? I wish that would happen to me, coz i need my ead right now. lol.. so smile :)

Hey Espoman... I had similar thing happened to my wife's. We got 3 emails about the card being ordered and sent to us. The I-765 case itself was touched several times last week. We received the EAD card today and yet we got another LUD today as well. We did apply for SS# as soon as we got the EAD card and I am not sure if the LUD today is a result of that. Anyway, it took about a week for us to receive the EAD card after receiving the first email. It shouldn't take too long.

Hey RWDW, your interview sometime today. Good luck and we hope you get your passport stamped today. Let us know of your experience if you don't mind. Hope to hear from you...

So the following March filers are up for interview:

Handle -------ID------------Result

RWDW -------6/19
Espoman-----7/13
JBH-----------7/18
Unixtmusa----7/25
Gurge---------7/26
Okongo-------7/27
Wtnginatl-----7/30

Espoman,

The same thing happened to me. I haven't received my card yet.

What does 'LUD' mean???? Pardon my ignorance

Hey Espoman... I had similar thing happened to my wife's. We got 3 emails about the card being ordered and sent to us. The I-765 case itself was touched several times last week. We received the EAD card today and yet we got another LUD today as well. We did apply for SS# as soon as we got the EAD card and I am not sure if the LUD today is a result of that. Anyway, it took about a week for us to receive the EAD card after receiving the first email. It shouldn't take too long.