I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
I-140 Approved!

Hello everyone,

My I-140 was approved yesterday - 2/15/07.

See my signature for additional details.

Good luck everyone and see you in the I-485 forums.

danmagaji - Thank you for maintaining the tracker. Your time is coming.

JustWatching said:
Hello everyone,

Congratulations. My case was filed 7/28/06 but the notice date is 8/9/06.Which date (RD/ND) do they specify in the processing times report?

JustWatching said:
Hello everyone,

Congrats JustWatching !! Thanks for all your help to this thread. Best of luck for I485. May you get that one soon too.

JustWatching said:
Hello everyone,

congrats my friend :) My lawyer is filed my I-140 today .... Let's hope we have a smooth sailing until the end !

140 Approved... after 9 months...

Hi Everybody,

I just got my 140 approved after 9 months wait.
In my case also no RFE. I work for a very small company... two people... My boss and I.

Have patience and wait... Anyways there is no use... because I am from India and current priority dates are 2 years behind my priority date of June 2003 and they are only talking of further retrogression....

Regards,
mn.

Hi mniwas,
When did you file your I 140, in which category are u , EB2 or EB3 ? I am also eagerly waiting for my I 140 at NSC from May 24, 06 . So far no update or progress . Also there is no response for my inquiry request . I am also from India . Please give further details about your case .

Thanks

140 Approved... after 9 months...

Hi,

The receipt date for 140 is May 3rd... EB3... I think NSC is simply saying that they have cleared upto 6 months because of the requirement by Bush admin... most 140s are taking 7-8 months... Mine was late by one more month... but I guess I attribute 1 extra month to inquiry of my small company.

These guys are busy making reasons for fee increase... I hope they will get back to work once they get their fee increase... I just want this entire thing to get faster... I don't care about the fee increase...

I am sure your's is next in line... hang on for few more days...

Regards,
mn.

Hi mniwas,
When did you file your I 140, in which category are u , EB2 or EB3 ? I am also eagerly waiting for my I 140 at NSC from May 24, 06 . So far no update or progress . Also there is no response for my inquiry request . I am also from India . Please give further details about your case .

Thanks

My 140 was filed May 2 2006. No response. Last update was on 7/22. EB2. No response to request for status either..

Hi,

The receipt date for 140 is May 3rd... EB3... I think NSC is simply saying that they have cleared upto 6 months because of the requirement by Bush admin... most 140s are taking 7-8 months... Mine was late by one more month... but I guess I attribute 1 extra month to inquiry of my small company.

These guys are busy making reasons for fee increase... I hope they will get back to work once they get their fee increase... I just want this entire thing to get faster... I don't care about the fee increase...

I am sure your's is next in line... hang on for few more days...

Regards,
mn.

Received approval email ...

Hi All,

I received an email this Friday(2/16) that my I-140 is approved. I am trying to be happy but somehow after waiting for so long there is no spirit left. Anyway it does not matter a lot as Eb3-India is not going to move at all. But nevertheless I am relieved.

Good luck to all of you out there !!

I have a quesion to all the gurus: How can I get a copy of my I-140 approval if my lawyer/company refuses to give it to me? And can they deny me to have a copy of approval notice ?

Thanks !!

140 pending since 5/5/06

mine was filed eb3 5/5/2006 ....got no update at all except 7/22 LUD.....no pdate even after sumitting uery..not sure what next can be done ?

Hi mniwas,

Thanks

I-140 Approved

Got this message in email:

On February 15, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

From one Q to another :eek:

Thanks MVinays & others!

Thanks to MVinays I already got my questions answered by him. So figured would clear this out from 140 thread.

Thanks to you all for letting me post my question here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I 140 questions

Hello everyone,

Hi there.

I had seen lot of your posts in LC forumn and am happy you got through in good time. I am on similar boat as you. Case tracking site shows a date of Aug 1st week, 2006. My case sent in July last week. what do you refer to as LUD? pls explain the various acronyms(LUD/etc used on this site) . I dont see any progress on my EB2 regular NY case since Aug 1st week 2006 . I havent heard of any RFE also.

what do i do? Just wait? pls help guys..

Hi there.

I had seen lot of your posts in LC forumn and am happy you got through in good time. I am on similar boat as you. Case tracking site shows a date of Aug 1st week, 2006. My case sent in July last week. what do you refer to as LUD? pls explain the various acronyms(LUD/etc used on this site) . I dont see any progress on my EB2 regular NY case since Aug 1st week 2006 . I havent heard of any RFE also.

what do i do? Just wait? pls help guys..

LUD - last update date. If you create an account on USCIS website, you will be able to see the last update.

Your case no. is probably: LIN-06227-50XXX. My case was a low number in these series, if yours is higher up then you are close.

My case was approved 2/15 evening. USCIS was closed yesterday.

If you are EB-2 I would give it another week or so, you are almost there.

JW

I don't get it

My case I-140 EB3 skilled was received June, 12 2006. Since then there was only one Lud on 8/22. Am suprised Nebraska is proccesing cases received in august 2006 when mine received in June is not touched. Come on Nebraska you are killing me.

I140 approved (Non-PP)

I just received reply from USCIS as a mail that my 140 is approved, after just over 6 months.

Wishing every one good luck & this forum has been very useful.

LC State: Virginia PD: Oct 2002 India RIR/EB-2 Concurrent
45-day letter - 5/2005
Labor Certified: 6/2006
LIN, Nebraska (all of them)
I-140 RD: 8/10/06 AD: 2/21/07
I-765 RD: 1/20/06 (Mine); AD: Not Yet
I-765 Spouse RD: 6/2006; AD: 10/2006
I-485 RD: 8/10/06; AD: Not Yet
FP: 11/07/06

I-140 Approved

Got this message in email:

On February 21, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I-140 NSC Approval: 02/21/2007