For folks who applied I140 before 12/31/2004 but not approved yet

My Senator aide just call me and told me that she has spoken to NSC and my case is under further administrative review. She told me it is different than procedure than security check. I don't know how much truth is in her words.
Any thoughts ????

I think what she says makes sense. I think your case is still in the same security review by uscis.

Sensat,

Did your Senator aide specifically talked about LUD happened on July 8th ? My sentor's aide did not and I asked her specifically if this is security review which she told me 3 month ago, but she told me it not security anymore. I don't know whats going on ....

Yes She did. She had called the uscis since I left her a message that there was an LUD change on my case.

I got the same response from my senator's aide this morning, that nothing has changed and the case is still pending security checks. I wonder how long we need to wait and if there is anything that can be done.

Hello all,

today I got a letter from my attorney saying
<<<<

However, from August 1, 2006 all the EB-2 priority dates will be unavailable
since they want to process all the pending applications first.

>>>>>

Any idea on this.

thanks

Hello Friends,
Just checking if anyone has any update on thier case....Let not die this thread...please post your recent status

I even did not got LUD after my second FP which were held in Feb 2007. Sensat and Snafu are you guy anything like writing letter to First lady or contacting Senator or congress personnel ???

When did you upgrade and how many days it took to get result

They got the documents to upgrade to pp on may 22 and they approved it on May 25th.All the stuck in security letters seems to be ploy to get us to upgrade. But I am relieved, its one less thing to be worried of.

Let me know what happens

They got the documents to upgrade to pp on may 22 and they approved it on May 25th.All the stuck in security letters seems to be ploy to get us to upgrade. But I am relieved, its one less thing to be worried of.

Let me know what happens

See I don't care about $$$ (Anyway my empoyler sucking my money anyway) only worried if my 140 got deny then my wife will loose her EAD ....she is a dentist and working.

I have my EB3 I140 approved with priorty March 2004 from my current employer and PD is not current. The pending i140/i485 with priority 2001 with sub labor and future employment with another company.
What do you think, should I go ahead and do PP on pending i140 ??? I really want to do it so I can do AC21.
Any input will be highly aprrieciated

See I don't care about $$$ (Anyway my empoyler sucking my money anyway) only worried if my 140 got deny then my wife will loose her EAD ....she is a dentist and working.

I have my EB3 I140 approved with priorty March 2004 from my current employer and PD is not current. The pending i140/i485 with priority 2001 with sub labor and future employment with another company.
What do you think, should I go ahead and do PP on pending i140 ??? I really want to do it so I can do AC21.
Any input will be highly aprrieciated

I had also been weighing lot of things before I went ahead.Its a slightly risky one for you. But think about the alternatives. You might have to wait a while before the EB3 becomes current.

And since your dates are current with the other one, you might get your GC if the I-140 clears.

I also can understand that if something goes wrong, you wife would not be able to work. But the issue is we are stuck on a security review...not any other review with our education or companies in which case we would have got an RFE.

So my suggestion would be to take the risk and go for an upgrade.