It is in NSC
Received RFE on 09/22
Replied on 10/05
Received by Service Center on 10/09
LUD changed on 10/10
Approved on 10/13

Hi Bitu72,

RFE is for educaion evaluation only.

I did B.Sc and MCA, My lawyer evalauted my MCA to MS in US thru thier agencies.

Thanks

felix821 said:
Hi Bitu72,

RFE is for educaion evaluation only.

I did B.Sc and MCA, My lawyer evalauted my MCA to MS in US thru thier agencies.

Thanks

Hey Felix,
Did they approve your case today (sunday)?

Hi Guys,

My I-140 got approved. Got e-mail this norning that I-140 has been approved on Oct 13. Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Especially to GC_NY_Victim, Felix 821 etc.. Good luck all of you...

Details:
-------
EB3/India
I-140 applied - August 3 (NSC)
Upgraded to PP : October 11
Approved: October 13

Rfe-eb2 -140

Hi guys,

I got the RFE foe my EB2 educational Evaluation. I have 10 + 3 years Diploma
Polytechnic and + AMIE (4years). Does any one has similar evaluvation Done, Any success.

Please guys help me. I am planning to go with thedegreepeople .I have joined Master too here in USA, I am planing to get letter from my Master programme that they have admitted me based on my Indian Graduation that is AMIE.

Do you think any issue here.
Also i got the Company ability to pay.I am working on it.

Thanks
satish

Rfe-eb2 -140

Hi ,

I red from perivious member 'Saknia' has also had 3 years + 3 years , she had succcess, once i thourh it i will post my result.

Any help appereciated.

thanks
satish

Here is my story. I have my 3Y Diploma (Polytechnic)+ 3Y Bachelor's (B.Tech)+ 2Y (M.Eng) Masters's (All in Civil Engineering) from India. I spent all my career (15Y) in civil engineering profession in which 5Y in US. I am also a California state licensed Professional Engineer. I applied for I-140 couple of months ago in EB2 catagory and waiting for the approval from NSC.

My approved LC calls for MS+0 with a State License (No other combinations specified with Bachelor's) and I have submitted my education evaluation with my Master's equivalence to US master's. The evaluation also shows that my Bachelor's is equivalent to US Bachelor's.

I just upgraded my case to premium and waiting to listen from USCIS.

satish_hello, Good luck to you. I hope your case will go through. I will update mine soon.

kvra

140 Approved after RFE

Received email on 10/12 that my EB2 140 is approved. I got an RFE about my past 2 years W2, company W2 and all 140 receipts applied thru company.

Here are some of my details and hope it helps for some one.
I have 3 years bachelor degree(BSC) and MCA(3 year masters) from India. (NO RFE on education from Nebraska) (I attached education evaluated at long ago..(year 2000)).

140 Applied:03/28/2006 at NEBRASKA.
140 RFE: 06/12/2006
RFE Replied: 09/28/2006
Approved: 10/12/2006

mega_gc,
Thanks for the info. How big is the company? I filed for 140 future with a 200 employee/21 Million Gross/established 1997, company. Still pending. Expecting an RFE, If I upgrade it to Premium.

Why did they ask for 140 receipts. Can you provide more info?

Thanks,
Ram

mega_gc said:
Received email on 10/12 that my EB2 140 is approved. I got an RFE about my past 2 years W2, company W2 and all 140 receipts applied thru company.

Here are some of my details and hope it helps for some one.
I have 3 years bachelor degree(BSC) and MCA(3 year masters) from India. (NO RFE on education from Nebraska) (I attached education evaluated at long ago..(year 2000)).

140 Applied:03/28/2006 at NEBRASKA.
140 RFE: 06/12/2006
RFE Replied: 09/28/2006
Approved: 10/12/2006

Qualification

Guys,
I am planning to apply for my LC in PERM EB2. My education is 3 yr degree and 2 year masters with 5 yrs of experience. Do you guys think I will be eligible for EB2 or do you foresee any problem with my case?

Thanks in advance.

Congrates MEGA_GC

Hi Mega_GC,

First of all congrualations!!!

Can you please tell me whether your job required Masters or bachleors.

ram_ram said:
mega_gc,
Thanks for the info. How big is the company? I filed for 140 future with a 200 employee/21 Million Gross/established 1997, company. Still pending. Expecting an RFE, If I upgrade it to Premium.

Why did they ask for 140 receipts. Can you provide more info?

Thanks,
Ram

My company has around 60 employees. We are not sure why they asked all 140 receipts,but we suspected that because our company has branches and my EB2 applied thru branch office instead of main office.

isingh786 said:
Hi Mega_GC,

First of all congrualations!!!

Can you please tell me whether your job required Masters or bachleors.
My job requires Masters degree with 2 or more years of experience

Labour details.

Congrats mega_bc

It would be really great if u could post what you had in col 14 and 15 of your labour and if it was perm what did u mention in the column 4 and 8 . Did you specifically mention that combination is allowed ?

I have heard mentioning anything like that for eb2 will create problems though it hels in eb3.

I140:: Perm regulations regarding experience with current employer

Folks,

My priority date is Nov 2005 but I have been with my employer since mid 2002. So, I have about 3.5 yrs of exp. before the priority date with the current employer. Can I use this exp. in satisfying the labor requirements ?

The labor requires 3 yrs exp while I have only 1.5 yrs before joining my current employer. But if I add my exp with the current employer (who filed my PERM) before the priority date, the total exp. becomes more than 5 years. Will that work in satisfying the labor requirements?

Thanks

HunnyZee said:
Congrats mega_bc

It would be really great if u could post what you had in col 14 and 15 of your labour and if it was perm what did u mention in the column 4 and 8 . Did you specifically mention that combination is allowed ?

I have heard mentioning anything like that for eb2 will create problems though it hels in eb3.
As per my employer my labour requires Masters equivalent and 2 or more years of experience. My labour was cleared thru backlog center in Jan 2006.

I-140 approved after RFE

I have been silent reader of the forum

We have filed I140 on august 21st 2005. upgraded to pp on 29th september, received RFE on 3rd october regarding formatting of experience letters, replied on 12th and I140 approved on 17th october.

As soon as they received RFE their message was updated and i got 3 emails from uscis and 2 emails from csso that our case has been approved

case details
PD : april 18th 2001
labour approved: 26th july
I-140 applied: 21st august
PP: 29th september
RFE : 3rd october
RFE replied: 12th october
Approved I-140:17th october
I-485: applied 2nd october

Rfe -i - 140

Hi kvra /mega_gc

My case is similar too, (10+ 3 + 4 years)Can you guys tell me where did you do your credential evaluation.dmohan30 at yhoo.

thanks
satish.