Why doesn't the Webmaster ban these troublemakers ..?

JoeF, are you really the big blabbering Joker that people think you are?

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

JoeF said:
As we all know, mister 40-posts a day, you have slandered me. You need to apologize.

JoeF. You dont need to count the number of posts I do. The web site keeps count. I appreciate your advertisement for my posting skills, but I am a modest person and prefer less publicity. Hope you understand.

Vote Bush '04

JoeF. If you stop harrassing me, maybe the number of posts per day would drop down to 2 or 3 per day. Have you thought of that???

Vote Bush '04

JoeF. If you stop harrassing me, maybe the number of posts per day would drop down to 2 or 3 per day. Have you thought of that???

Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100 said:
dimmsimm I totally agree with your thoughts. I want you to do some thing as a favor.... Click on my name in any post, and then select the option to view all the past messages posted by me in all boards. Randomly inspect a few messages and you will understand that I never provoke anyone. I never do anything more than ask others to calm down. You might see some messages from where which corrects mistakes of others. But that is important in a board where it is never the case that we are always right about everything. I understand how to coexist. I want you to look at my messages to judge the genesis of problem and identify who is causing the disturbances.

Thank you.

Vote Bush '04

You moron,
You have started a new thread, if this is not provoking, what is? You are a low life and a disgusit to human race. Get a life. You are a girly man, jealous of JoeF 5500 posts. Don't worry at this rate you will get there in a month.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=141108

How about if you both just stop? I haven't read much of this bollocks outside of this thread, so I can't argue that I know exactly what has gone before. It seems fairly clear to me though that JoeF is the only one with any real power to stop this. The other guy is never going to apologize for anything, so it remains for JoeF to be the bigger man and just stop it dead.

Quit crying for justice - you don't need it. It appears as though most everyone is on your side mate... you really won't gain anything by pursuing an apology which will never come. And to be completely honest, by constantly playing the wronged man you will eventually start sounding like one of Ahnold's 'girlie-men'. ;)

johnEdwards2012 said:
You moron,
You have started a new thread, if this is not provoking, what is? You are a low life and a disgusit to human race. Get a life. You are a girly man, jealous of JoeF 5500 posts. Don't worry at this rate you will get there in a month.

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=141108

Johnny boy. I started that post to congratulate JoeF on his great achievement. It was my attempt to cool down JoeF. Why would I be jealous of JoeF? I never get jealous of blabbering Jokers.

I am happy to see the Dems use girlie man in their vocabulary. That term was made popular by Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you heard Arnie at the Republican National Convention speech yesterday, you would have seen him call Democrats as "girlie man". John Edwards being a Dem falls in that category. Sorry this one boomeranged back to you.

Vote Bush '04

Mrukk said:
How about if you both just stop? I haven't read much of this bollocks outside of this thread, so I can't argue that I know exactly what has gone before. It seems fairly clear to me though that JoeF is the only one with any real power to stop this. The other guy is never going to apologize for anything, so it remains for JoeF to be the bigger man and just stop it dead.

Quit crying for justice - you don't need it. It appears as though most everyone is on your side mate... you really won't gain anything by pursuing an apology which will never come. And to be completely honest, by constantly playing the wronged man you will eventually start sounding like one of Ahnold's 'girlie-men'. ;)

Mrukk. Some where in your post, you are saying some thing very sensible.

Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100 said:
Johnny boy. I started that post to congratulate JoeF on his great achievement. It was my attempt to cool down JoeF. Why would I be jealous of JoeF? I never get jealous of blabbering Jokers.

I am happy to see the Dems use girlie man in their vocabulary. That term was made popular by Arnold Schwarzenegger. If you heard Arnie at the Republican National Convention speech yesterday, you would have seen him call Democrats as "girlie man". John Edwards being a Dem falls in that category. Sorry this one boomeranged back to you.

Vote Bush '04

Yo Mr dumbass (I don't mean Do-Mass as in the commercial),
Who cares if Arnold made "girlie man" populaar. It was started by Saturday Night Live. So Arnold gets credit for only stealing other's ideas.
Now Getha ooo of here.

From a newcomer

I started browsing this forum just 2 weeks ago. I recently got my GC approved and I thought I would get acquainted with the citizenship process and the problems that people face. But my immediate feeling was that this forum sucks!!

I dont know what useful information has been shared in this forum in the past. But in my opinion, I didnt get anything except "very bad" vibe about this forum (to put it mildly). Since I am atleast 5 years away from citizenship, I was planning to leave this forum when I read that this forum wasnt like this before.

So can people please refrain from politicizing and slandering and mud slinging in this forumm and provide useful information to others.

Thanks...

Joef

JoeF,

Ask for an apology 1000 times is not going to solve the problem.
If you want to take any other action - leagal or other go ahead.

I understand ur point, and I know you have been one of the most useful members, but there is on easy way out.

You know very well that you are not going to get any apology, by continuing to ask for one - you are only feeding more to those people.

Time to move on. If you really think the slander was a "legal" crime, go for it, but for the sake of this forum do the right thing.

Again, I understand that u are right and have been very very helpful in the past, and will be of great help in future too.

Hopefully no body flames me.

regards

sallyseattle said:
I started browsing this forum just 2 weeks ago. I recently got my GC approved and I thought I would get acquainted with the citizenship process and the problems that people face. But my immediate feeling was that this forum sucks!!

Usenet newsgroups are more active, has more members and vast body of knowledge of body exchanged.

sallyseattle said:
I dont know what useful information has been shared in this forum in the past. But in my opinion, I didnt get anything except "very bad" vibe about this forum (to put it mildly). Since I am atleast 5 years away from citizenship, I was planning to leave this forum when I read that this forum wasnt like this before.

You want to plan something 5 years ahead of its happening? I got to say, the karma balance on earth is maintained by you on one side, and me on the other side. Long term plan for me means deciding what TV channel to switch to next.

sallyseattle said:
So can people please refrain from politicizing and slandering and mud slinging in this forumm and provide useful information to others.

I have made all attempts to make sure there is none of that. Unfortunately there are some people in this board who gang up to disrrupt others. I dont need to name them, but they know who they are.

Vote Bush '04

JoeF. My average number of posts per day is decreasing. You are to blame. Why aern't you asking me for apology? Please ask me for apology in every thread so that I could increase my average posts count. Thanks bud.

Vote Bush '04

sallyseattle said:

Give it a bit of time Sally. It is likely that this will all be cleared up in a few weeks and this forum will go back to what it was. There aren't huge numbers of posts to this forum normally, but they are normally all completely on topic and very pertinent to whatever issue you are interested in. It's just a shame for this rubbish at the moment! :(

People People People. Stop spewing hatred and dont go on a blame-throwing trip. We are here to coexist, and get back to immigration topics.

Mrukk, that includes you too. Your post had nothing to do with immigration, please get back to immigration topics.

Thx.

Vote Bush '04

unitednations said:
I winded up giving up my golf game to research and learn these topics from fellow members such as yourself. My handicap wasn't getting any better so I thought I'd spend my time more constructively. I don't know what I would do with all my time if I didn't come to these boards.

UN... You play golf mate? What is your handicap??? Maybe we should go to the greens together when I next visit Columbus. Since you are local.... you probably know the best links out there.

Vote Bush '04

And how is this related to immigration dsfgh100? Weren't u shamelessly advising others for sticking to immigration issues when they were trying to shut ur mouth and stop ur spam? I'll make sure that none of my friends vote for your boss this year round...

You have been a real thick skinned jerk on this board and have pissed off very helpful people like JoeF.

dsfgh100 said:
UN... You play golf mate? What is your handicap??? Maybe we should go to the greens together when I next visit Columbus. Since you are local.... you probably know the best links out there.

Vote Bush Out

JoeF, I hope you will reconsider your decision. This will only encourage stupid asses like dsgfh100. Everybody here knows about and appreciates your contributions...except for a few new users...who are unfortunately seeing the board at the worst possible time...

JoeF said:
Since you guys are apparently not willing to defend this board and myself against the barrage of hate posts from dsfgh100 and cohorts, I have come to the conclusion that it is not worth anymore spending my time helping people who prefer political propaganda, mudslinging and hate over immigration help (I am of course grateful for the couple of people who came to my defense.)
I donate my time to worthier causes now.

JoeF - please read

Dear JoeF,

I understand you are upset. It may be justified but remember one thing. Remember that this world consists of things good and bad. Like all things in this world , this forum has its fair share of helpers (like some of us) and worms (like some of them).

Just because your garden grows weeds are you going to abandon your garden? Just because your backyard has a bum will you move your house ? Just because some insignificant troll posted junk about you , you'd actually leave ? Then tell me one thing. If you change , then who won ?

Parasites and Worms have no mission but to suck the blood out of healthy life. Your mission is to eradicate them. You can do this by pulling out its source of live. In this case it is attention you give to his posts. Dont pay heed anymore.

Assume you have a conditional case of Attention Deficit Disorder when it comes to those trolls you mentioned! About that troll specifically , don't bother. He and other co-trolls are just learing about our type - the human race. Give them some more time.

People that dont know squat about immigration can't post long here without provacation.Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," he's practically invulnerable.

Yes I agree that others in this forum could have been more vocal in expressing dissent to these goats, but then JoeF, do we really need someone
to defend our position. Selfless compassionates are what we are. Why get boggled down by a few rotten ones ?

I like many have personally benefitted a lot from people like you and if your contribution to the forum changes, who is to lose ? Think.

God bless you :)
-Rahul

Last edited by a moderator:
unitednations said:
Great courses. Muirfield Village, Double Eagle, Sciota, Golf Club. Can't get onto those courses but all the others I can get on.

Handicap is 18. Just started a couple of years ago. Joined a country club because there was nothing left to do in columbus. Then I realized how tough this game was. Spent hours upon hours at the driving range. Finally came to the conclusion that I shouldn't hit pro v1x's ($4/ball), wasn't going to get onto the tour and wasn't going to beat my friends/co-workers who have been playing for 20 years.

Anybody who wants to play and is going to be in the neighborhoold let me know.

For some strange reason, every time I come to Columbus, it starts snowing. Or maybe I come to Columbus in the wrong season. Ofcourse being located at the cusp of the lake does not help either.

My handicap is slightly better than 18, but I cannot promise there is no bumping (read "cheating") up involved. I have unlimited supply of Philip Morris (Altera) re-branded balls that they give to their customers for free. I am a customer of PM, but not a smoker (go figure). Dont know what brand those are, I might just about ask them to find out.

No plans to visit Columbus until the winter sets in or maybe 2005. Wait and watch.

------------------------
Spirit of USA ...Personal Responsibility, Opportunity, Equality.