Why doesn't the Webmaster ban these troublemakers ..?

dimmsimm

Registered Users (C)
would the webmaster please take action against these users who keep arguing about useless things ..?

as a new user i found this site to be quite informative, until some users suddenly decided to retract to infancy, to argue about irrelevant things.

i agree with you!
i started a new thread last night, and it turned into political forum again!!!
i mean, do these people have a job?

I hope people will learn to coexsit and focus on immigration issues. But that would be asking for too much from JoeF.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

JoeF, dsfgh100, and everyone else involved, while i do not intend to come in between your arguments here, let me just say this.

In my opinion, you all have good advise to offer here and we'd love to have positive input from all of you in all these immigration issues.
Just be the better man/woman and drop the arguments. They're seriously getting old. With egos involved, we know nobody is going to aplogize, and nobody is going to win in the end - learn to ignore, forgive and forget.
Even a mad man has to shut up some day ... coz he gets tried of ranting alone ..

People have respect for this board, but may soon abandon this valuable site because of this. Lets move on ..

dimmsimm said:
...............................................................................................
People have respect for this board, but may soon abandon this valuable site because of this. Lets move on ..
This is exactly what they want to achieve, at times they are alll over all threads, put them on your ignore list (go to your User CP)!!!!

dimmsimm said:
JoeF, dsfgh100, and everyone else involved, while i do not intend to come in between your arguments here, let me just say this.

In my opinion, you all have good advise to offer here and we'd love to have positive input from all of you in all these immigration issues.
Just be the better man/woman and drop the arguments. They're seriously getting old. With egos involved, we know nobody is going to aplogize, and nobody is going to win in the end - learn to ignore, forgive and forget.
Even a mad man has to shut up some day ... coz he gets tried of ranting alone ..

dimmsimm I totally agree with your thoughts. I want you to do some thing as a favor.... Click on my name in any post, and then select the option to view all the past messages posted by me in all boards. Randomly inspect a few messages and you will understand that I never provoke anyone. I never do anything more than ask others to calm down. You might see some messages from where which corrects mistakes of others. But that is important in a board where it is never the case that we are always right about everything. I understand how to coexist. I want you to look at my messages to judge the genesis of problem and identify who is causing the disturbances.

Thank you.

Vote Bush '04

JoeF said:
You deleted the offending message last night, so that you can play the innocent guy as you are trying to do now. You don't get off the hook that way, though.
I have a printout of that post.
You slandered me, and you need to apologize for it.

JoeF my scorned friend. We all know that anyone wiht 5th grade education can hack up some HTML and print it with messages that seem to say things never said and by people who never said it. Grow up and allow this board to proceed without obstruction.

On the apology question.... the only apology you will get from me is.... I apologize that JoeF is offended over his mistakes and has decided to disrrupt the board in order to satisfy his personal fantasies. I thoroughly apologize for that.

Vote Bush '04

You two are going at it again ...

JoeF, people write all sorts of things everyday which are worse than your wildest imagination. Just ignore it, words can never hurt you. If they could, we'd all be dead right now right ..? because there is always someone who does not like you and me for one reason or another.
Don't let words, or one person's opinion bother you so much that it throws you in an infinite loop.. forget about it ..

dsfgh100, same goes to you my friend, just forget about it. You guys know what you're about and what you're capable of, so it doesn't matter what others think, just move on ..

Being a new user, I look up to you guys as gurus coz you offer information that is like gold. We know we get nothing when dealing with the USCIS, so please, you guys should lead by example ..

Thanks dimmsimm, JoeF and dsfgh100

Thanks dimmsimm for speaking my mind. And I am sure you spoke the mind of a lot of readers on this forum.

JoeF and dsfgh100,
Thanks to you guys for being so devoted to replying people's queries. Like dimmsimm I am new to the forum but have found your replies very helpful. Naturally I have come look upto you guys for informed opinions.
Lately, it is alarming to see how the threads have degraded into slinging matches. Before it is too late and people starting leaving, let us save the forum. Going forward, let us resolve not to write things that may be remotely offensive to the other person. Readers of the forum develop negative opinions when something offensive and harsh is said. So, if and when someone offensive is written, let's ignore and just move on. Readers know who is being offensive and harsh.
I realise it is difficult when one genuinely feels hurt by what was said but in the interest of having a useful forum, I hope we can resolve to restore sanity.

Thanks again to all of you,
Mahesh

maheshgajanan said:
Thanks dimmsimm for speaking my mind. And I am sure you spoke the mind of a lot of readers on this forum.

JoeF and dsfgh100,
Thanks to you guys for being so devoted to replying people's queries. Like dimmsimm I am new to the forum but have found your replies very helpful. Naturally I have come look upto you guys for informed opinions.
Lately, it is alarming to see how the threads have degraded into slinging matches. Before it is too late and people starting leaving, let us save the forum. Going forward, let us resolve not to write things that may be remotely offensive to the other person. Readers of the forum develop negative opinions when something offensive and harsh is said. So, if and when someone offensive is written, let's ignore and just move on. Readers know who is being offensive and harsh.
I realise it is difficult when one genuinely feels hurt by what was said but in the interest of having a useful forum, I hope we can resolve to restore sanity.

Thanks again to all of you,
Mahesh

mahesh... I am repeating the same words I told to dimmsimm because it is applicable to what you are saying here.

dimmsimm I totally agree with your thoughts. I want you to do some thing as a favor.... Click on my name in any post, and then select the option to view all the past messages posted by me in all boards. Randomly inspect a few messages and you will understand that I never provoke anyone. I never do anything more than ask others to calm down. You might see some messages from where which corrects mistakes of others. But that is important in a board where it is never the case that we are always right about everything. I understand how to coexist. I want you to look at my messages to judge the genesis of problem and identify who is causing the disturbances.

Thank you.

Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100 said:
I want you to look at my messages to judge the genesis of problem and identify who is causing the disturbances.

Thank you.

I have been frequenting this forum for past year or so. Never had a problem with anyone, that includes JoeF. This problem started in the past week or so. I have read pretty much all the postings, claiming innocence after the postings/threads have been deleted will not clean up your image with the old timers.

phillydude said:
I have been frequenting this forum for past year or so. Never had a problem with anyone, that includes JoeF. This problem started in the past week or so. I have read pretty much all the postings, claiming innocence after the postings/threads have been deleted will not clean up your image with the old timers.

I am not saying I have problems with JoeF. My experience with JoeF has been good. He is a good guy. Some people might think JoeF is a big trouble maker, but I would not say that.

With some one like JoeF who has posted almost 6000 messages on these boards, I am reminded of a question asked by some one on this board. The question was..... What is JoeF's life like? If he spends day and night on this board, does he have a full life? That question asked by some one else makes me thing that JoeF is scorned because of his dominance in this board being challenged by my useful and often correct posts. Time cures everything. I will give this some days before JoeF comes to realize that there are other points of view, and that he some times posts incorrect information.

Just my point of view....

Vote Bush '04

I agree. Anybody can figure out that people like JoeF have been around for a long time and have been very helpful in providing clear, concise answers backed up with references to laws and links. Frankly, this has been very helpful to me in the past. It is only some posters (most of them joined in Aug 2004 and everybody knows why) that fail to maintain the maturity and decorum of this forum. The worst part is that they might give misleading or bad information to new users by sometimes claiming to be 'experts/know for sure' attitude. Unfortunately, now it is upto the users to decide whose information to trust....

phillydude said:

By its nature... message boards are souding forums, where different information and misinformation comes in. No one claims that information provided in this board is acurate. On top of every page, the web site owners have said, "We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk.". At the bottom of every message posted by JoeF, he has said that he might be wrong in what he writes.

The members of a board are always responsible to make their own decisions and understand that this is a forum in which we coexist. There is no leader or expert in this forum. In fact..... some times even advice given by attorneys (the experts) is incorrect.

Where am I going with all this? I am explaining our responsibities as members of this board. We are responsible for what we read, and make decisions based on our best judgement.

Live free, live happy.

Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100 said:
I am not saying I have problems with JoeF. My experience with JoeF has been good. He is a good guy. Some people might think JoeF is a big trouble maker, but I would not say that.

With some one like JoeF who has posted almost 6000 messages on these boards, I am reminded of a question asked by some one on this board. The question was..... What is JoeF's life like? If he spends day and night on this board, does he have a full life? That question asked by some one else makes me thing that JoeF is scorned because of his dominance in this board being challenged by my useful and often correct posts. Time cures everything. I will give this some days before JoeF comes to realize that there are other points of view, and that he some times posts incorrect information.

Just my point of view....

Most people find happiness by helping others and then there are a few who find pleasure by poking fun at others.

Trolls dsfgh100,funatthetime,flipflopstopper are the same person. Other troll here is
VaniSundaram. All these users need to be banned