Why doesn't the Webmaster ban these troublemakers ..?

phillydude said:
I have been frequenting this forum for past year or so. Never had a problem with anyone, that includes JoeF. This problem started in the past week or so. I have read pretty much all the postings, claiming innocence after the postings/threads have been deleted will not clean up your image with the old timers.
I fully agree with phillydude here. JoeF has established himself here in this forum as one of the most respected and oldtimer prticipants. The other fellow has a long way to go before he can be even close to that kind of reputation. Moreever , one cannot just delete messages and then claim inocence and we allow him to get away with that.

dimmsimm said:
You two are going at it again ...

JoeF, people write all sorts of things everyday which are worse than your wildest imagination. Just ignore it, words can never hurt you. If they could, we'd all be dead right now right ..? because there is always someone who does not like you and me for one reason or another.
Don't let words, or one person's opinion bother you so much that it throws you in an infinite loop.. forget about it ..

dsfgh100, same goes to you my friend, just forget about it. You guys know what you're about and what you're capable of, so it doesn't matter what others think, just move on ..

Being a new user, I look up to you guys as gurus coz you offer information that is like gold. We know we get nothing when dealing with the USCIS, so please, you guys should lead by example ..

I fully agree with dimmsimm here. Both dsfgh100 & joef are respected participants. When 2 people go at each other, both need to stop. When dsfgh100 stops, joef starts. When joef stops johnkerry starts. When johnkerry stops dsfgh100 starts. It is a clash in a circle. You guys should lead by example including joef, dsfgh100 and johnkerry.

radni dont put more flame in the fire. u r not helping anyone with u r one sided comments.

Does this mean that you are going to stop also ? Can't handle the pressure ?

Radni is perfectly right. dsfgh100's messages are almost always spam. He has started accusing others of being anti-semetic too now. Same is true with his alter ego flipflopstopper who is nothing more than manure.

Your messages are questionable too. Go see the previous messages you have posted. They drool sarcasm and most importantly, they are all DUMB and so damn childish. How old are you anyways ? You want to compromise when you cant face your own Karma.

This is not a political forum. I had no intention of posting here as my interest does not lie here but your dumbass messages inflamed with partisan overhangs, have made this board less credible.

You and others have insulted longtimers like JoeF, Kumar, Hapless, Radni & others in various other forums on this board. This must stop. Maybe you can begin with an apology .

Enough of talk. If you all want to be normal participants in this board, learn to respect other people , dont flare, and DO NOT SPAM! Then maybe - just maybe we can all coexist!

Start with an apology.

As much I desist political spammers , I must agree with JohnKerry. Vani - Your posts are pretty dumb. Also, you have repeatedly tried to humilate & insult me. You accused me of pretending ! You made false threats against me.

While reading your posts made me laugh, it is no laughing matter when you disturb the equilibrium of a group of people. You must be ashamed of yourself.

You are welcome to be on this board - IF you act normally. We dont care who you vote for but we care how you behave on this board.

Let this be a learning experience for all spammers and politically motivated users.

dsfgh100,

You too have slandered me in the past. I kept mum as I wanted to focus on things important to me and set an example. No point pretending like you are Mr. GoodBoy! Own up. Maybe we will let go.

Johnkerry & rahul u r both supporters of joef.... supporters one 1 side cannot solve fights.... they can only cause more fight.

if u want to solve the problem stop dsfgh100 and joef from both fighting..... this is a msg place & not hindi film drama..... u r all shame for all indians..... rahul and johnkerry and dsf and joef.....

tat is why india ia not respected in world.... bcos of ur fighting in public.

Vani

Are you going to grow up or not ? Noones mission is to support another user. However when an outsider (you and dsfgh100 registered what 10 days ago?) comes in and harasses us, we must unite to defend ourselves. JoeF and I respect each other and are open about our ideas. Maybe that's a sore point for some!

As far as your concern for India, your remarks are questionable again. You mentioned that taking Indian Citizenship leads to nothing but problems. You want us to believe you care about India ? Gimmie a break. If you really care about Desh then behave on this board. You set the example. I am confident that I am well respected here and so is India.

Are dsfgh100/JohnKerry/JoeF Indian? I have no clue......

Shame on you Rahul. Instead of listening to Vani's valid concerns, you are flaming her. Do you think your flaming will make others think Indians are decent people? NO! Learn to behave in public.

Most Indians are decent people. They will not behave like Rahul behaves in attacking some one who is trying to help him.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

dsfgh100,

I am not flaming anyone. You are. This has nothing to do with Indians .

Wait a minute.. I need help from Vani ?
What are you smoking man?

Go look at your posts where you insulted me, and then talk about how to behave in public.

It's obvious that when it comes to behaviour , you my friend are an amateur.

Rahul,

There is saying in Russian, Before you make fun of other's clothes, make sure you are not naked.

Along the same lines, make sure you are clean before calling me dirty. The number of messages where you showed your dirty side is long. You are not a worthy champion for advicing others, because you need advice yourself. Thank Vani for giving you that advice. Idiot Rahul.

Live free, live happy.

Vote Bush '04

Shame on you JoeF for disturbing others on this board. If you have a personal issue with me, send me Private messages. You think you are attacking me, but your threats make no difference to me because I know you are at fault. You and your ass kissers Rahul and JohnKerry can shout all you want, the truth is on my side. I will continue helping other members and saving them from your misinformation.

Live happy. :) :) :)

Vote Bush '04

There is another saying in plain english.

"Ignorance is bliss".

You are an ignorant idiot living in the bliss of some fantasy.

You have no brain of your own or respect for others. Your dirty side covers your front, back, top and down. Dirty is your middle name. Go look at your previous posts (that you have deleted by now). Coward!

I dont care what you think of me. I am not here for you. I am here for those who seek my help.

Go bury your head in the sand and take Vani with you

Rahul Kumar said:
You are an ignorant idiot living in the bliss of some fantasy.

You have no brain of your own or respect for others. Your dirty side covers your front, back, top and down. Dirty is your middle name. Go look at your previous posts (that you have deleted by now). Coward!

Go bury your head in the sand and take Vani with you

Can some one spell S-L-A-N-D-E-R ????

Vote Bush '04

Trollhead,

Ignorance can be cured. Dumb is forever. This is a public forum you coward. Why send a private message to unveil your crap when you are not hesitant to posting garbage about others ?

After your dumbass came to this forum the peace is broken. You are not here to help you are the one that needs help - FROM YOURSELF.

If brains were like rain, you`d be a desert.

dsfgh100 said:
Can some one spell S-L-A-N-D-E-R ????

Vote out Bush '04

We can spell words. Question is can you ?

dsfgh100 stands for Dumb Slandering Foolish Garbage Head 100%

You provoke users, wipe out your original posting and act like a good boy. Shame on you.

Get Lost

Guys...I believe VaniSundram is just another one of dsfgh100's aliases...he just uses it to get some support and slander others because nobody else would support him....this is just another one of hus stupid ploys to dupe new users....i still can't understand what is he trying to do....he certainly is not generating any good will for himself or his big boss....in fact he might be tipping the undecided folks in the opposite direction...Back to Ignoring these stupid posts by dsgfh100....

dsfgh100 said:
Shame on you Rahul. Instead of listening to Vani's valid concerns, you are flaming her. Do you think your flaming will make others think Indians are decent people? NO! Learn to behave in public.

Most Indians are decent people. They will not behave like Rahul behaves in attacking some one who is trying to help him.

Vote Bush Out

As we all know, JohnKerry is JoeF's second ID. I do not know how many IDs JoeF uses, but as some one suggested on another thread.... JoeF probably has too many more IDs than any one person could know.

Vote Bush '04

JoeF, Are you OK????? People start to think you are going insane by repeating same thing again and again. Want marbles???

Vote Bush '04