• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin For May 2015

Not directly because of the 84k of course - but that sort hints at what the predictions have been saying for months. There is nothing new about the reasoning that 125 is too many!
OK. but does the 84k in any way affect your predictions for any region?

It seems there are only 4000 visa left for July to September in EU if they will give 2000 for May and 2000 for June
That it is not much, if you divide by 2 ( as many people comes with another member) , that might be only 2000
CNs to be considered - ( that's around 38xxx taking into account response rate), including any backlog left ...
really worried if my number will make it

It seems there are only 4000 visa left for July to September in EU if they will give 2000 for May and 2000 for June
That it is not much, if you divide by 2 ( as many people comes with another member) , that might be only 2000
CNs to be considered - ( that's around 38xxx taking into account response rate), including any backlog left ...
really worried if my number will make it

2,000 visas make about 5,500 case numbers. You can check 2,000 family members in ceac data. The problem is that low CNs will also take around 1,000 visas. I checked ceac data for may, june and july 2014. About 1,000 family members for CNs below 32,000 were added during those 3 months.

On the other hand, not all of the applicants get visas. Last year comparing ceac for july and september showed that only 82% of applicants who filled their DS form and received 2NL received visas.

So, based on this data my prediction is cut-off in the range of 42,000.

Nepal gets limited at 6475 while the roa number is merely 6800, last year when they limited nepal it was 8900, surely this will mean lower final cutoff than 13.350, no? What about this of us whose cn is 13,350-14,000? Should we forget about it?

Nepal gets limited at 6475 while the roa number is merely 6800, last year when they limited nepal it was 8900, surely this will mean lower final cutoff than 13.350, no? What about this of us whose cn is 13,350-14,000? Should we forget about it?
Nepal is limited due to lost few days interview between April 28 to May 5. KCC wanted to cover up those interview. Nepal embassy started scheduling June VB yesterday (5/11/2015), I am sure they re-schedule the people who lost the interview during April 28 to May 5 first few days in June, and June numbers may have taken few days in July, therefore they limited Nepal to get less interview in July.

I guess next month only we will see the big jump for Asia, but Nepal will have few interview in September to reach their quota 3500.