• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Visa Bulletin For May 2015

It is not current yet for June, I hope to be current in July or August.
My DS260 has been finished since end of March/early April.
I just think on 1st of May they start scheduling interviews for July.
As the June Bulletin comes by mid May, all interviews are scheduled.
Because I am still at NVC, I inferred that July current numbers will be less than my number ...
So how did you enquire KCC? I also think if it is worth to send an enquiry or not to find out if my ds has been processed?
How did you write your enquiry to them?

So how did you enquire KCC? I also think if it is worth to send an enquiry or not to find out if my ds has been processed?
How did you write your enquiry to them?

I just asked them if my DS260 is finished processing and gave my name, DOB and CN. They answered is less than 24h.

did they answer "Yes, it has been processed and should become current to be scheduled"? or in some other way?

I got the regular message that it is listed on Britsimons site, indicating my forms are waiting for embassy review and all that stuff.
I also called them after, and it is confirmed that my form is processed. They said I will need to become current.

I got the regular message that it is listed on Britsimons site, indicating my forms are waiting for embassy review and all that stuff.
I also called them after, and it is confirmed that my form is processed. They said I will need to become current.
So better to call or sent an enquiry by email?
Can I call them on Saturday or Sunday?

because of these 84K that was selected for 2016..itis a very low number ..and I counted how many real numbers are from what is current in JUne to my number ..its around 1280 numbers

because of these 84K that was selected for 2016..itis a very low number ..and I counted how many real numbers are from what is current in JUne to my number ..its around 1280 numbers
if you look at the number of visas issued as of May it is 9343 for EU. to reach 19k+ visas more CNs should become current. shouldn't they?

if you look at the number of visas issued as of May it is 9343 for EU. to reach 19k+ visas more CNs should become current. shouldn't they?
Simon, do you think there is reason to be worried for becoming current due to dv 2016's 84k?

Simon, do you think there is reason to be worried for becoming current due to dv 2016's 84k?

Not directly because of the 84k of course - but that sort hints at what the predictions have been saying for months. There is nothing new about the reasoning that 125 is too many!