Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

Yup, Big sucking 5. Think I shall stop asking them too. Got more info from this board than them anyways.

No Title

amit,
         was it EB2 or EB3 RIR.
        When did you apply?
thanks

No Title

Bad news guys.

Just got off the phone with the VA SESA. Still processing March 9.

Recd 200 cases in March and about 20000 in April. Of this 20000 about 4 or 5000 were recd before mid April.

As per the service agent few extra hands have been hired but that still just makes up for 600 cases a month. Further there is no policy for handling the cases thus they are doing FIFO method.

Do the maths and weep.

No Title

Hey Va_waiter2001,

I have sent you a private message with my email id. Check it and write to me. Our Pd being almost the same (mine April 19, yours 20) I would really like to exchange mails with you directly.

Regards,
Gupta

No Title

That really sucks. I think for March you meant 2000 instead of 200. I was under the impression they received about 12000 applications (does not make it much better but it is still half of this number). I don\'t know but intuitively I feel there will be some process change that could trigger faster clearances. March guys should be complete by mid August. If they take up RIR cases for April then we could get approvals by end of the year on a very optimistic estimate. If they have flexibility to hire a few I wonder why can\'t they hire a few more. I am sure despite lack of accountability, two years processing time is too long by any standards.

No Title

I would think your case must have been just sent to Philly or in the process of being sent. They are currently processing third week of March. If you have your employer\'s phone number you could check with Philly DOL.

No Title

Currently it appears over an year. There may not be any difference between EB-3 and EB-2. Currently they are in march and in April they got large number of applications. So APril 2001 itself might get completed by sometime early next year.

No Title

Rfellow, who told you that they are processing 3rd week of March? I spoke with them (Virginia SESA)last week and they were processing March 9th cases. Going by their speed I\'m pretty sure they are still on March 9th. Let me know if you have any different info.
I\'m still waiting on my March 12th case.
Thanks

No Title

When I spoke with Richard Primer, he said they have done MArch 15th and moving to third week. I would think yours must have gone to Philadelphia if that info was accurate. Do you have any means of confirming if it had gone to Philly?

No Title

I have my employers phone which I use to check on philly auto email service. All i get back in reply everyday is "no cases to report".
Hope I\'m using incorrect syntax and my case is really in philly now(wishful thinking!!!)

No Title

hi, my virginia SESA was forwarded to philly DOL on 07/05/01 according to my lawyer (PD 03/15/01), but the philly e-mail system does not affirm the receipt, when we track it by employer phone number. Has anyone come across such a problem? And what is the processing times for philly DOL and is there a discussion group available for this on this site?

Best of luck to all....

No Title

Congratulations. I\'ve been trying to track the status of my case(PD 03/12/01) by employer phone no. and I get "no cases to report". I haven\'t heard from my lawyer that my case is transferred to DOL yet but I\'m hoping it\'s just a bug in the Philly email system since your case with a PD later than mine got approved.

No Title

Can you let me know the procdure to check status in Philly. My case was filed in Last week of March, would like to know if it has moved to Philly.

No Title

When you call next time pl check out by when they could approx complete MArch RIR and if they will take up April RIR or wait to complete MAtch non RIR. ALso how many cases are there as part of MArch non RIR and APRIL RIR

mimi

Guys, I just talked to a DOL officer, they said that VA DOL is way behind others. They are still processing LCs filed on May 16-19. Could we do something together to get attention from goverment to speed things up a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.