Virginia SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

handsomedil, i think you and I are the only two people waiting for labor to be cleared from Virginia and still they say that they are slow beacause of the huge influx of applications. Every time I\'ve called Virginia DOL in the past 1 and a half months, they say they are processsing early March cases and I should not expect any action on my case(filed on March 12th) before the end of June.
Please let us know when you hear about your approval.

No Title

Hi khazana,
Thanks for update,
Boss, I think you are right we are the only here on same boat and its taking more time than expected.
Anyway Please update me if get any approval notice as I will update you if i get anywords.
Thanks

No Title

Hi, Khazana

I spoke to Virginia DOL yesterday, they are processing early march (5th or 6th) RIR cases. My case was filed
on march 23rd, please let me know any new updates. thanks.

No Title

Thanks, noefler. They have been processing early March for the past 2 months, I guess. I really don\'t know what they are doing. It\'s pathetic.

No Title

Virginia labor is going to take a lot longer. They have received over 10000 applications in March and April versus normal processing capacity of 5000 in an year. It is really frustratiing and one is not sure how much additional staff they will get to process the additional papers.

No Title

I am also confused on this information. A friend of mine called today and told me the same, that around 12000 applications alone in march and April ( ??? ) ie. around 300 applications a day ?
  But how did they have time to send receipt for those applications. mine was filed around April 20th and I got my receipt date ack on May 15th 2001.

No Title

Va_waiter2001, when you got your receipt back did you also get some tracking number? My lawyer tells me there is no such thing as a tracking/receipt no. for Virginia Labor. Is this so?
Thanks

No Title

Hi khazana,
    My company\'s attorney has a "007 policy" he won\'t reveal anything. Surprisingly he sent me a mail saying my priority date as 4/20/01 and that he had recvd the ack from VA, on May 15. So I really don\'t have an answer for your question!

Thanks.

No Title

Do you mean your LC is approved, if yes, can you let us know when was it filed and what category, RIR/non RIR. Thanks

No Title

My priority date is April 19, EB2 RIR filed at VA.
Information recd from lawyer on 06/23 - "Virginia is currently processing cases received in mid-to-late March; therefore, your petition has not yet been reviewed by a Virginia Employment Analyst."

In case, as somebody said that the LC is for both H1b and GC, then this is relevant information recd from lawyer on 6/21 - "your H1-B extension petition was filed with the INS on 6-11-01. The INS is currently approving petitions that were filed with their office as of the first week of April."

VA_Waiter2001, I think you are from a Big 5 and through Fargomen, Delrey,... Those guys suck. It is as if you are playing pokr with them and you asked them if they had all the aces.

Hope the information is useful.

Cheers

No Title

Hi Folks ,
Just wana update, I just got my labor cleared yesterday
March 1 2001 was my prority date.

Hope that helps u
thanks

No Title

Cool man congratulations, keep us updated on ur the road ahead! Thats good news.
Hey SGupta, You are right, are you in the same boat ? Anyway I don\'t ask my lawyers anything.

No Title

Well that is a great news. So we can expect Philly to not sit on our applications for long.
Good luck to you Amit in I-140

Status
Not open for further replies.