Traking DOL list for California due to 245i Part2

Can someone inform me about the assesment notice for prevailing wage

Hi
I applied with EDD on June 12th and received an assessment notice about prevailing wage stuff on Feb 7th. Can someone inform me about what is this prevailing wage assessment notice and how should I response to the assesment notice?

Your help is really appreciated

Thanks

hey guys it is still October 25 at DOL.....

that\'s where jitup\'s data collection fails. As per his data pending cases on October 25 is only 25. If that is correct then the date should have moved to 26 october in 1 day. But, today is the third day, they are still processing Oct 25.

guys let\'s be more practical....

well, i cannot give you a scary picture. So you guys may not accept my info. But, yes..

one of our empanelled attorneys are going to meet the DOL reps next week, to get some info on the processing times. May be, i can share that next week. But, i had faxed him the data Jitup had collected which in turn the attorney had faxed to DOL to verify and they rejected the info outright.

gc26 Give it up!

GC26,

I don\'t understand what you have against jitup? Just assuming, that he is wrong and your are right, then go ahead and post your information. There is no reason to keep on trying to question his posts or his motives. This is a Bulletin Board, not the court of law.

Personally, I think Jitup is doing a great job. If, and I say if, the information he has posted is wrong, then I am sure it is not because he wants to mislead us. It is probably something on the INS side. If you have this awesome contacts and information, then add your input without criticising his. Because this constant belittling that you are doing leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

And for the record, I think it is bullshit that you faxed his information to your lawyer and your lawyer faxed it to INS for questioning, because INS does not reply to anyone that fast. Jitup just started mailing his information less than 5-10 days ago. I would be amazed if you made things happen so fast. So let it go, and live easy.

Peace

The way you have identified yourself labor_takes_forever, itself shows hoe pessimistic you are...

and i am sure, be it me or anybody, if gives some kind of hopes to guys like you, you will will try to reject that. My aim was not to condemn someone\'s efforts, but, rather to infuse some hopes in pessimists like you. my attorney has nothing to do with INS. I never said he had faxed the data to INS. He sent it to DOL, where you are all stuck. For your information your attorney can talk to DOL reps everytime he wants to have some info, and he gets the info right then and there. As a matter of fact guys, I have called representing my company (i am working in the immigration dept of a big firm) and I have recd information then and there. For your information, you can even talk to IIOs in INS too and take it in a positive note, you will get the information you need. I am surprised at all if my attorney has recd the info reg the data. If you guys use little of your brain, you can also feel that there is something wrong in that data.

Finally, I have no intention of making you guys upset. You are a bunch of pessimists and now i am damn sure that anybody who tries to give some positive inputs, will be pulled down...

I know where exactly we stand. We have about 50 GCs under process and most of them are in the SESA/DOL. And, I reply to the inquiries made by the applicants, after talking to their concerned attorneys.

Well, hope, you guys will understand sooner or later that being pessimistic does not get you anywhere, because at the end we have a ray of hope and both an optimist and a pessimist look at that. Only the approach is different..

bye, guys and sorry Jitup, i had no intention of condemning your best efforts.

No Title

gc26, since you are working for immigration dept. and have such an advantage to access to the information, would you mind share with us some information once you get it next week. How many cases does DOL can handle every day, and when will DOL can finished the October cases.
Thanks.
PS, all of us come to this board to share information, lets forget about the argue and move on, wish all of us good luck and can get over this suffer as soon as possible.

gc26 are you stupid or what?

What the heck is this pessimistic bull shit you keep spouting off on? I think you are the one being most affected by this labor delays. If you disagree with some just ignore it or post your opinion without personal criticism.

I don\'t give a rat\'s ass about pessimistic or optimistic posts. And certainly don\'t need you to tell me not to be pessimistic. I think everyone on this board is an adult and can decide for themselves what they want to believe or not believe. It is not your job to tell us to be pessimistic or not.

My point to you was don\'t keep criticising jitup, that was all. And as far as my screen name is concerned, it was meant to add some levity into an otherwise boring process. So don\'t try to read too much into something that has no meaning.

Get a life and stop being the "feelings" policeman on the board. If you have anything to say, say it, if not shut up. There is no need to criticise anyone.

tough times call for less tempers.....

let us all decide for ourselves if we agree with Jitup\'s data or not, but there is no point in accusing that person of his/her intent of giving sleepless nights to others.

Jitup, Thanks for the information you provided.

DOL Received Date

That was 10/22 - what I wrote

(Thats the date the lawyers told me that they received notice of LC transmittal to DOL)

What your SESA PD

Chaya Laxman would you please tell us what your PD in SESA?
I saw your posting on NJ board could please explain how did you get there?

No Title

hi guys,

i checked up on case numbers via email to DOL(like jitup had mentioned). was very helpful. you get the rd of DOL against 1 particular case no. so its quite tedious if we need to count the no of cases received on one particular day--but it can be done and anyways when you glance through the list you get a rough idea of how many cases were recived on 1 particular day.

thanks jitup!!

stupid are they who don\'t accept situations as it comes on it\'s way

well your post definitely tells me how much of screw up your case must have been into..
cool down guy and be a rel ADULT, not a frustrated a*...

let me use your last few lines.. well that\'s the call you should give to yourself, not to me.

If you have screwed up, you only can solve it, not me, or not this bb.
And, the screw ups you can manage only with your cool..

By the way, you can just post your problem in this bb, i can try to find a solution for you. Nobody on this bb is responsible for your screw-ups. So don\'t release your frustrations on us..

For your info....i am into 140 stage now..labour is a never ending process for you lbor_takes_forever

It seems gc26 taks sense. I also tried to verify jitup\'s data...

my lawyer is not convinced. Perhaps there is some goof up..

Let\'s give a chance to gc26. May be he is true in his logic....

Please comment.

I asked my paralegal about the status of my LC, since October 17 cases are over about 3 weeks back. The following is her reply.
I would appreciate your comments on that.

Yes your application was filed RIR EB2. DOL is currently "processing
cases" rec\'d on October 25th however they have not been approving ANY
labor certifications for several months. They are in the process of
merging both the California and Washington DOLs into one office which is
causing a huge backlog in issuance of approvals. Please don\'t be misled
by the "processing date" DOL gives you. Like you, we are really
interested in the APPROVAL dates! So far DOL has not issued any
approvals in the past few months due to the merge. We are anticipating
approvals to begin pouring in again soon.

GC26 you MORON, I thought I told you shut up!

I am tired of your stupid comments, and lack of comprehension of the topic at hand. Here I am telling you to stop making asinine comments about people and there you are taking off on people again.

People are not interested in hearing your opinion about others, so stop expressing them. Keep focused on the purpose of this Board and that is labor certification.

It is positively great that you are in your I-140 stage, so now go from this board and take your comments to the 140 board.

If you think we are pessimistic/optimistic/whatever, keep it to your self. No one here is interested in that BS anyways. We want to keep this board only for labor discussions and nothing else! Do you understand????

This thread is officially over! I am not going to reply to any more of your stupid comments or updates. Talk to the hand cause the face ain\'t listening!

i didn\'t know that waiting for labor will make you so frustrated, poor guy....

i feel pity about you. don\'t worry you ill get your labor approved soon..much before you go to a psy....

we will pray for you...

try to release your frustration on the DOL, may be that will help others too.

good that you have decided to shut yourself up. This world is very selfish. o one is going to give a damn to your frustrations, man..

Slightly different version from my lawyer

Hi,

My attorney told me that CA DOL is waiting to
get directions from Washington headquarter regarding
the labor approvals keeping in view current situation
(layoffs etc.). Till that time, they will not
start approving. It may take a couple of months it seems.

Tx