Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

aishri, tanani and PRB, gchopeful_2000

You all should also get Jan interviews, our speculation becaue of "Feb Inteview likely" e-mail just caused un-necessary worry.

Congratulations raju

Thanks to your post, I called now , I was 50/50 on calling today and hoping the dates would be out.

Jan18th for me. Just after the long pongal holidays. Is Saturday open for Lister and Dr. Vijayalaksh

Thanks guys for all your moral support!

Mine is on Jan 17.

Called Lister labs and Dr. Vijayalakshmi. Lister labs are not sure about their holidays and asked me call after 20 days. However they do not require appointments and are going to close for just one day for Pongal holidays. Dr.Vijayalakshmi is closing on 13th and 14th of Jan and will open for subsequent days. One require appointment wiht Dr.Vijayalakshmi.

Best.

Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai Interviews

Guys, Congrats and I wish everybody a good luck. Please update CPTracker.com and also please give your Part of case number so that others can think of their Probable Interview dates. Plese write you Case like MDR200179xxxx.

Thanx TL

Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai Interviews

Lister Laboratory, 3 Jagannathan Road, Chennai 600 034
        Tel: 8278971, 8234429, 8202666, 8202777 Hours: 8 am to 10:30 am, Mon – Sat; pickup daily 5:30 to 6:30

Dr. N. Vijayalaksmi, Padma Nursing Home, 753 Poonamalle High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai 600 010
        Tel: 6413445, 6413446 Hours: 10 am to 4 pm, Mon – Sat

Thanx TL

Congrats Superman

Great we are together ! I am glad your ticket blockings are not in conflict and you should be fine with your travel plans.

When will the dates be posted on the website?

When will the dates be posted on the Consulate website? I am guessing that you can not even search until they post the complete list? Also, what is a good phone number to call and check?

Thank you in advance.

No PCC required.

Guys,

I asked one final time the Consulate regarding PCC. Lady clearly said, if we lived in India and in USA, the PCC is not necessary. Does any one has different experience.

Best.