Tentative Jan \'02 Chennai CP Interviews

Meecheegun

Registered Users (C)
Friends, the other thread was geeting too long. In the future, please post Chennai CP Interview (Tentative Jan \'02) isuues here. Thanks.

Telephonic & E-Mail Confirmation from Chennai US Consulate - No PCC Required

Yesterday, I spoke to a lady (very polite, clear and stylish accent) on the phone at the US Consulate in Chennai. I asked her specifically if we need PCC from Jan \'02 onwards, She said NO PCC required if the applicants have lived only in India and in the US.

She also confirmed that both mine and my wife\'s names were entered into their computer system. She asked me to call after 15th Dec for interview date details.

I also received an e-mail response from them saying that PCC is not required.

DS-230 Part II Form - What to put in item 29 for EB cases ?

I am primary applicant. My wife is a dependent. What should she write in section 29 of DS-230 Part II ? Should she put down my employer\'s address ?

Thanks.

PCC from Passport Office in Bangalore

Just in case, I have asked my family to check and see what the procedure is to obtain a PCC from Passport office in Bangalore.

Does Dr. Vijayalakshmi have an assistant who gives out appointments on the phone ?

What exactly are we supposed to say when we call for an appointment ?

Does each applicant have to fill out the IRS-9003 form ?

Does each applicant have to fill out the IRS-9003 form ?

I received PCC form CGNY today by mail

I know it is not reqd. but at the time I sent them the appln. I wasnt sure, am not going to submit it unless asked specifically.

Mumbai consulate started giving Jan interview dates....

If any one call chennai for Jan interview dates. please post your exp..

Chennai US Consulate folks asked me to check back mid-month for the Jan interview dates.

Chennai US Consulate folks asked me to check back mid-month for the Jan interview dates. Also, they said no PCC required.

No. Chicago is saying 3mos. My dad is trying in India.

I am convinced we need it. Just trying in India. If it is easy to get one. I will get it. Otherwise Forget it. If needed, we can even get it after the Interview. I don\'t want to think about much.

Superman - You meant to say that you are convinced that you DON\'T need it. Right ?

Superman - You meant to say that you are convinced that you DON\'T need it. Right ?

Trying to figure this out!

gabbar, aishri, tanani and PRB,

At these point all five of us received email saying interview likely in Feb. I am wondering if they are expecting Feb interviews for all folks who mailed their P3s between 10/15 to 10/30!

No Title

Superman,

What are Federal tax transcripts?
How do we request them?
Are they needed?
Are records of my last three tax submissions(copies) along with W2s(originals) sufficient?

Your feedback is appreciated.

No Title

Mumbai has already started giving out the interview dates for January CPers. Every month Chennai is slower :-(

Wish they could understand how useful an extra week would be to make travel arrangements etc!

I don\'t think that is the case.........

I sent mine (or rtaher attorney did) on 10/21. Got email from consulate confirming reciept and that interview was likely to be in Jan. Anyways, just to few more days to go and we\'ll know. Hang on folks.... almost there !