• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Successful DV2015 Interview - London

Hi there, on the US gov. website there is a useful 'prepare for the interview' page for DV selectees: http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...visa/interview/prepare-for-the-interview.html
In the '2. Review U.S. Embassy or Consulate Interview Instructions' section you'll find a drop down menu with the list of embassies where interviews are arranged. Select London, and read the .pdf which contains specific instructions regarding the courier service of the London embassy with the website address where you need to register.

At the embassy you need to hand in the copies, translations if needed and the originals as well for review. You get back the originals after your interview, they keep the copies.
They only asked me about my education and I had to show proof to make sure I had the appropriate level of high school (think UK A levels or education after which you can go straight to university).

Hope it helps.

Hi Sunshine15 , Many Thanks.....

Hi everyone,

I was wondering , if there is any web site which publish dv lottery 2015 interview numbers for London? Or what number has the latest appointed person in London. Basically US Turkish embassy publishes interview numbers and interview dates online, but I haven't seen anything on US enbassy in london web page. Any information will be very helpful, Thanks...

Hi everyone,

I was wondering , if there is any web site which publish dv lottery 2015 interview numbers for London? Or what number has the latest appointed person in London. Basically US Turkish embassy publishes interview numbers and interview dates online, but I haven't seen anything on US enbassy in london web page. Any information will be very helpful, Thanks...

Some embassies do that but London isnt one of those.

Thanks... Mine interview will be in London

So if you see your no. in the visa bulletin then whats the next process.... Here's my guess :-
1. Book Medical appt.
2. Book visa interview date at US Embassy - here you just ring and book appt., or there any process to follow to book an appt.
3. Get all your paperwork ready for the interview
4. Go for the medical tests
5. Go for the interview

Kindly correct me in above process/steps...

Regards
DM (London - Uxbridge)

Durbin,
What a small world, I am currently working in Uxbridge.

Here are the steps that took place for us..
1) Got interview date
2) get paperwork ready, police certs. are required at the medical
3) arranged and had medicals
4) went for interview
5) POE will be March 2015.

PaulP

I would try and a week between medical and interview, ours was a little to close for comfort and my wife was freaking out a little bit thinking maybe the medical hadn't arrived (it had)

We had our interview also in London 2 days ago, it was smooth (i've posted in the winners thread)

Oh sorry it didnt link right, here is a quote:

Interview completed before McDs could stop serving breakfast!

We were in line at 7.30am, in by 8.20am, cashier to pay and hand in documents by 9.10am and interview around 9.40am to 10.00am.

It was all very straight forward and wife only got asked 2 questions:
- When did you apply? CO checked marriage certificate and confirmed we got married months before applying
- When are you thinking of going? Told him we have our cruise ship booked for May!

Looked over documents once again, returned originals and said that is it!

Passports will be returned to us via courier.

Details:
CN: 2015EU000047xx
Current: October
Submitted DS-260: 6th July
2NL: 24th of Nov
Medical: 19th of Dec
Interview: 7th of Jan 2015 (London)

Time to start packing I say!

Thank you all for your help.

Thanks... Mine interview will be in London

So if you see your no. in the visa bulletin then whats the next process.... Here's my guess :-
1. Book Medical appt.
2. Book visa interview date at US Embassy - here you just ring and book appt., or there any process to follow to book an appt.
3. Get all your paperwork ready for the interview
4. Go for the medical tests
5. Go for the interview

Kindly correct me in above process/steps...

Regards
DM (London - Uxbridge)

No.... You get informed of your interview date by KCC. You don't book the appointment yourself. KCC will schedule you when your number is current AND they have finished processing your DS260.

No.... You get informed of your interview date by KCC. You don't book the appointment yourself. KCC will schedule you when your number is current AND they have finished processing your DS260.

SusieQQQ - Thanks. Will I receive interview confirmation from KCC in post or in email.

SusieQQQ - Thanks. Will I receive interview confirmation from KCC in post or in email.

You really ought to re-read the instructions in your selection letter and linked from it on the dvselectee site.... They are very explicit that they do not mail anything to do with DV. You will get an email telling you the ESC page has been updated. The ESC page is where you first checked to see if you were selected. It will be updated with information about your interview when one has been scheduled.

Thanx for the reply Britsimon. I think, They are just being lazy. It will really help, if anyone got appointment date already and share the number with us,so we can at least guess how close our appointment date is. Can't do anything really, no holiday booking nothing...

Thanx for the reply Britsimon. I think, They are just being lazy. It will really help, if anyone got appointment date already and share the number with us,so we can at least guess how close our appointment date is. Can't do anything really, no holiday booking nothing...

Actually it is very few embassies who publish the schedules, maybe two or three. I am sure London are busy enough with doing things like actually issuing visas that they wouldn't appreciate being called "lazy". :rolleyes:
In any case the schedule is not going to tell you anything you don't already know ie which case numbers are current for a particular month. You do realise that they can't schedule for numbers that have not yet been published as current in the visa bulletin.... don't you?

You really ought to re-read the instructions in your selection letter and linked from it on the dvselectee site.... They are very explicit that they do not mail anything to do with DV. You will get an email telling you the ESC page has been updated. The ESC page is where you first checked to see if you were selected. It will be updated with information about your interview when one has been scheduled.

SusieQQQ - Many Thanks.. It's more clear now.. Do you know how much time KCC gives you from the time they update the your https://ceac.state.gov/ page to the interview date.

SusieQQQ - Many Thanks.. It's more clear now.. Do you know how much time KCC gives you from the time they update the your https://ceac.state.gov/ page to the interview date.

There's typically two months between when the VB comes out and the interview date. The VB is what determines an interview date, updates on the CEAC site cannot tell you anything about your interview date.

Thanx for your reply SusieQQQ. I think you are a bout calling them a lazy :)
It looks like yourself and couple people in that forum is trying to answer all the questions. What you do is very much appreciated. I would love to find the answer for my couple of questions though. My case no: 2015EU00011xxx and as I have checked at us embassy Ankara web page 2015EU00012xxx already been called for an interview. My ds-206 submission date is 03/08/2014. Do you think I should be worrying too much that thhey haven't called me in london for an interview or not? And second question will be, How much estimate time between receiving e-mail from KCC and interview date? You mentioned something a bout VB and interview date, but I seriously couldnt understand what VB is. I am guessing it might call visa bulletin ,but what is visa bulletin ?