Shocker At Interview!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Praetorian I just went and read one of your earlier threads you started and accoriding to this http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=248313 you entered on a B-1 visa which is a temporary visitor for business.Yet you got married 3 months after you entered:eek:...So if I was a man that liked to assume things like you.Which fraud should I assume you did.A)You lied when you applied/obtained your visa and when you arrived at the POE ,because you already had someone in the US that you intended on spending the rest of your life with:eek:.Or B)There's no way someone could fall in love to the point that they want to get married only after knowing eachother for 3 months.So that "must" mean that you entered a fraudulent marriage to get your gc:eek::eek:.So which one is it Prae???...My point in doing this,stop assuming things because you wouldn't want people assuming things about you,and based on this,I know alot of people who would assume the worst.But of course i'm not one of those.;)

HA HA HA HA...the man is a FRAUD. I tried logging on to the link you posted, and he had it removed: It doesn't work.

You see people!!! this is what I posted earlier about the SYNDROME thing. It takes a fraud to try to catch one.

Its incredible. This guy is a FRAUD.

People like AUSTRIACUS give good advice (especially tax info and SS...) but this guy only talks with experience from himself trying to beat the system that today he seems to be the GREAT PROTECTOR of.

HA HA HA... What a FRAUD.

Notice his buddies that usually like to jump in for him are not coming to the rescue this time...As he would say tsk tsk!

You get it wrong CONSTRUCTUS, when he was found out, he had to come up with a story of having known "HIS SO CALLED WIFE FOR 8MONTHS" he actually visited this country for the first time in 01/20/07, and got married within three months, then he went on to add, having being coming since 1994,all a lie, u needed to have read his post, you would have seen that he was once humble.

Hmm:rolleyes: is it a case of the Pot calling the kettle Black, and a case of "previous post deletion"?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol... You people amuse me, scream fraud all you want... but I know my story and I know the facts, I am not making anything up.

pville, I actually respect your thoughts (more than I can say for the yelling moron joeie). I chose to delete that thread because I find myself now being harassed by it.

I have nothing to prove to either one of you though, I had something to prove to the embassy when I first applied for my 10 year visa and I got it, I had something to prove when I renewed it and got it for another 10 years. I had something to prove for the 50th time at the POE when I entered and I did. And I had something to prove at my AOS interview which went smoothly and I have my Permanent Residency and a lovely wife, good life, and I enjoy it.

Joeie, if you do not like me "being a bully" then report me to the forum moderators with evidence, otherwise, stop wasting my time with your temper tantrums.

You see Mr P when I told you that you would make a very bad LAWYER. You incriminate yourself with every post you make.

I put in bold what is so funny about your comment. You say that you feel HARASSED by your first post. But that's exactly what you do here. You harass everybody and label them as frauds, and then make sure you delete your own admissions of FRAUD and complain about being Harassed.

I said it in another post: You are weak. Why did you remove the thread? You have a big mouth, leave it up there and defend yourself.

Just another one of those internet BULLYS or as I love to call them: INTERNET MUSCLES.

PVILLE the reason his friends are not coming at his rescue, is that his friends are smart (especially AUSTRIACUS). As I said the only reason AUSTRIACUS comes to his help (sometimes) is because they filed at the same time (in MAY). But you can tell that he does not approve of MR P's comments. I am not trying to "lick Mr Austriacus' BUTT" but I said it many times he is a smart guy(IMO, but who am I to judge). He has an unfortunate (unwanted) alliance with a pure MORON. What we call an EMBARRASSING FRIEND/BROTHER.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.