Shocker At Interview!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Preatorian, how dare you accuse people and bully them unnecessarily, good job Pville85, so Praetorian you actually came to the Us this past January, and you act like you own this forum and the country,BULLY people just how you like, i'm sure because of you, alot of people do not feel free to ask questions that are very important to them, i knew that you had something to hide, because of the way you pounce on people, it's quite a shame reading what you had to say to this poor guy, knowing fully well that, that was exactly the same thing you are guilty of; leaving the arrow in your eyes and trying to take off the eye butter in someone else's eyes, it's quite a shame, i really hope you are not this judgemental in real life, you bullied the guy so hard that he doesn't even have the guts to post again, If you feel like you can't answer a question without first calling the person "FRAUD" do not answer, because you are not any better. Did you see how "POLITE" the people that answered your question were? atleast at some point you were a "NOVICE" when it comes to immigration matters, so now you think you have done some reading, and you wanna BULLY people? come of it, i personnally know the likes of you, i saw through you, the moment you started accusing almost every poster of some fraud or trying to attempt fraud. In some of your post you even went as far as telling people that, they were abusing the system, when you are equally guilty of the same offence, please cut this crap, if you can't answer the question right, leave it for the MATURE forum members to do so, i really felt trinigirl's pain when she tried to caution you, but what did you do, you called her a confusionist. Stop making people feel this terrible, going through AOS is enough stress, DO NOT ADD TO PEOPLE"S STRESS, THEY ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH.let the IO's be the JUGDE. The fact that you came to the US for the first time in january 20th 2007 and you are able to go through the process successfully with the help from this forum, give other people, chance to acquire the knowledge to do so, ALWAYS KNOW THAT IF YOU CAN GET YOUR "GC" AFTER A COUPLE OF MONTHS< OTHERS WILL.:eek:

Moron, I have been coming to the US, since Jan 1994. :cool:

:eek:Mr prea, YOU said you knew your wife wife 8months before you married her, in otherwords, you are FRAUD, you lied to them at the emmbassy in your country, tricked them into issuing you a visa without letting them know of your "IMMIGRANT INTENT", came here and waited for 3months,{ so that way, you wouldn't have married your wife too fast,} then started AOS process, MR Prea YOU ARE not as smart as you think you are, went to the AOS interview knowing what u did, and you have the audacity to call people fraud,YOU ARE SO PATHETIC

Moron times two, I did not say I knew my wife... I knew the person, yeah I knew her... like any normal relationship, first you have to meet the person, before you marry her... I met her last August (2006) and we dated for a while. I came back to the US and did not intent to marry her... we had not known each other all that much yet. And then, about 3 months after I had been in the US in business, we decided to get married.

Also, my visa, I have had it and renew it since 1994. I did not trick anyone...

Go and find yourself someone with your low IQ before your start trying to "catch" me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prae,hmmmm so if you know the saying about assumptions,why do u continue to make an ass of yourself.(Hey u said it):D...Where those 8 months came from???You entered "fill in the blank",you got married "fill in the blank".Math has always been my best subject,but hey I could be wrong,where is the 8months?

Let me do u for a minute,I "assume" some of the 8months that you "knew" your soon to be wife at that time you are referring to,was before you entered the U.S.So for 5months previous to entering the US,you didn't know you wanted to marry your wife.But while here the feelings were so overwhelming that in 3 months you guys took it to the alter,right?Hmmmmm do you see what i'm getting at.Assumptions,speculation,educated guesses,etc don't mean squat.Every person I know would think your marriage is a sham even with your 8months.Does that mean your marriage is a sham,certainly not.But the only people walking the earth that knows the truth is you and possibly your wife.Get it.I'm done:)

I am nobody to tell someone how long before you meet someone, you marry them... but again, some people know each other for years, some people know each other for months and that has an impact on your immigration interview.

I knew the woman who is now my wife... but I did not intent to marry her... we did not start dating until 4 months after I first met her... and later on.. we put things on hold... and then I came to the US, on business for several conferences... later, we met again and kept dating until we decided it was time to marry...

I did not come from my home country with my bags packed and ready to get married and leave... as many people do. I did not have an immigration intent at POE.

Say what you want. But coming here on a F1 visa and not going to college, and then all the sudden... supposedly, meeting someone and marrying in 3 months is suspicious of fraud.

What exactly is wrong with my first post?

Am I denying I entered on a B1 visa? am I denying I got married about 3 months+ after entering? no...

If you can not come up with "something" else to try to stain my intentions the just shut your mouth... because you obviously can not come up with anything else to say.

I have had a B1/B2 visa since 1994, renewed in 2004 and used it to enter the US for my business and tourism reasons over 50 times in 13 years...

I did not enter at POE last January with immigrant intent, and I applied for AOS under that B1 entry, which was perfectly legal, yet not the best way to go, but it was the most affordable and what we chose at the time.

There is nothing wrong with my case, nothing you can come up with... nothing fraudulent.

You had it all planned out, stop throwing stones, you are as fradulent as you think other people are, Because you had to think of a way to outsmart the system, that's why you see FRAUD in anything anybody does, atleast you know how is being done, people need to take lesson's from PRAESTORIAN

You had it all planned out, stop throwing stones, you are as fradulent as you think other people are, Because you had to think of a way to outsmart the system, that's why you see FRAUD in anything anybody does, atleast you know how is being done, people need to take lesson's from PRAESTORIAN

tsk tsk... :rolleyes:

Right... I am a fraudster because I know fraud? so a Policeman is a crook because he knows crime? a fireman an arsonist because he knows fire? you are sooo smart... you got me. I will go to my DO tomorrow and surrender my GC. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop stressing the B1/B2 nonsense, you have been found out, deny it all you want, maybe you'll learn something from this experience Mr RIGHTEOUS prae, hehehehehehe liar, liar, pants on fire

Do not throw stones anymore, you can't always do that to people, you are not the only one in this forum, and you can't always treat people like that, it is totally unacceptable, people should feel free to ask question,and not be called "FRAUD" even before the post the message, TAKE NOTE PRAE. THANK GOD YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT,MR MARRYING WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF ENTERING US, YOU REALLY HAVE ALOT OF GUTS.

Do not throw stones anymore, you can't always do that to people, you are not the only one in this forum, and you can't always treat people like that, it is totally unacceptable, people should feel free to ask question,and not be called "FRAUD" even before the post the message, TAKE NOTE PRAE. THANK GOD YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT,MR MARRYING WITHIN THREE MONTHS OF ENTERING US, YOU REALLY HAVE ALOT OF GUTS.

sure... whatever you say... your intelligence surprises me... for a 12 year old. :rolleyes:

Did you tell them at the embassy in your home country that u had a girlfriend here?{ie let me assume u knew her before} of course not, you should have applied for fiance visa not B1/B2, you are so so pathetic,{FRAUD} look whose talking about intelligence, "INTELLIGENT" people that i know will never address people in a public forum, the way you do, YOU are so crude and RUDE to people that, it will be a shame, if you see yourself as "INTELLIGENT" begin by taking notes from Triplecitizen, Therealcanadian even your friend austriacus, you can learn one or two stuff from them. All i say is change or "BUZZ" off the forum.

Honestly, aren't u funny? you are the one that talks like a child, you sound like a child that was caught doing wrong, and instead of owing up and apologizing, decides to take the route of denial and getting greater punishment, you keep implicating yourself.{PITY}

If you were any intelligent, you would learn to READ.

I did not go to the embassy and applied for a B1/B2 visa and failed to tell them that I had a girlfriend.

When I applied for my B1/B2 visa, it was back in 1994 and I had no girlfriend.
When I renewed my visa in 2004, I had no girlfriend.
And when I entered on my visa for the 50th time in 2007, I had no girlfriend.

Prae,I must say(not that my opinion of you/your situation means sqat) but you have been called out numerous times,by numerous people and I have never seen you get so defensive,look how many times you've posted within the hour.I think i've struck a nerve.

You asked joeie2000 what is wrong with your first post.I'll answer that,nothing.But ask what seems suspicious about the situation you described in your first post.I'll answer that too.You entered on a TEM-PO-RARY Visa and you got married after 3 MONTHS to someone you so called knew for 8 months

Explain all you want, your story will never be bought,"IT WILL NOT SELL" Mr "SMARTINI" atleast if, i can't "READ" i can "WRITE", RIGHTEOUS PRAESTO you should have done a better "JOB" in trying to post your story the first time, instead of trying to "MODIFY" and "CONVINCE" us now, you did what you did and was found out, all i say is "STOP BEING A FORUM BULLY" YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT. WE ALL NOW KNOW WHAT YOU DID,STOP TRYING TO CONVINCE US,IT WILL NOT WORK>

OH MY GOSH PEOPLE,Preatorian why did you DELETE your thread????Lol,are you serious if you did nothing wrong why are you erasing the truth.

You See What I'm Talking About. Pville You Are The Man, I Intend To Teach Mr Prae The Lesson He Has Being Teaching Others,which He Has Failed To Learn. Fraudulent Praestorian.

I STILL HAVE IT SAVED HE CAN"T DO THAT. I WILL REPOST IT.You HAVE BEEN CAUGHT MR FRAUD< BUZZ OFF THIS FORUM YOU CAN'T BULLY US OF FRAUD, WHEN YOU ARE THE HEAD OF FRAUD

Lol... You people amuse me, scream fraud all you want... but I know my story and I know the facts, I am not making anything up.

pville, I actually respect your thoughts (more than I can say for the yelling moron joeie). I chose to delete that thread because I find myself now being harassed by it.

I have nothing to prove to either one of you though, I had something to prove to the embassy when I first applied for my 10 year visa and I got it, I had something to prove when I renewed it and got it for another 10 years. I had something to prove for the 50th time at the POE when I entered and I did. And I had something to prove at my AOS interview which went smoothly and I have my Permanent Residency and a lovely wife, good life, and I enjoy it.

Joeie, if you do not like me "being a bully" then report me to the forum moderators with evidence, otherwise, stop wasting my time with your temper tantrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.