RFE case premium processing

Hi friends,
I got my approval this morning....Finally.

Initial receipt date 2nd may.
RFE is august.
Converted to PP along with RFE response on september 25
Approval 26th october..(status change on 27th).

Question on H1B transfer (PP)

My PP H1B transfer application was delivered to VSC on Oct. 20. Is USCIS supposed to send an email receipt with case # to my new employee or lawyer? When is this email supposed to be sent? Thanks a lot.

H1b Approved!!!

hi guys,
Got my H1B approved a few minutes ago.

Fresh H1 (from f-1 to H-1) Bachelor's degree
Original reciept: May 26th
Converted to PP: Oct. 6th
RFE generated: Oct. 19th
Response to RFE: Oct. 26th (faxed)
Approval: TODAY - Oct. 27th.

I hope everyone else waiting for it gets it soon... I will be praying for you all....
Thank you all for all you help on this nightmare......

Nikki

Congrats NikkiB.
My PP was converted on 9th, RFE raised on 23rd, replied by FAX on 24th. So far the status does not even show that they have received the RFE response.
Getting depressed with each passing hour.

nikkib said:
hi guys,
Got my H1B approved a few minutes ago.

Nikki

Help

Premium processing H1B transfer was delivered at VSC on 10/20, han't heard anything from VSC, such as email/paper receipt notice, is this normal? Thanks a lot.

DF1998 said:
Premium processing H1B transfer was delivered at VSC on 10/20, han't heard anything from VSC, such as email/paper receipt notice, is this normal? Thanks a lot.

Just got receipt notice from company
H1B Transfer premium processing
Delivered at VSC on 10/20
Received date: 10/20
Notice date: 10/26 (from CSC)

nikkib said:
Hang in there Sumit... i'm sure the good news is on its way.... :)

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Congrats for the approval...well i am worried about mine...
premium processing case-
rfe rec:18th
rfe resp updated: 24th oct
thereafter updates everyday till 28th....
but after that no updates till date

My consultant says that the the lawyer has responded to the RFE on 24th Oct. So far the website does not even show that. Do not know who to believe.

rg_visa said:
Hi Nikki,

PP applied on oct-23

Hi DF1988,

I applied on oct-23 with pp. Haven't got the receipt notice yet.
Please keep posting. let me know when your case gets approval. Did you receive e-mail notification about the receipt or in a normal mail?

Thanks!

well you should ask ur consultant for a copy of the rfe response - like a draft or something.....that may help you figure out if he has already submitted it...

as for me, i am really hoping that something comes up soon.....hope it works out for u too..

rg

sumit1976 said:
My consultant says that the the lawyer has responded to the RFE on 24th Oct. So far the website does not even show that. Do not know who to believe.

sumit1976 said:

My attorney faxed the response, and the status is updated immediately the following day.

However, it is updated to "You will receive a written decision on this case". I am not sure if it means that the system will no longer be updated, and I will only receive written response.

Justin,
you will actually see the update on the website when approved and your attorney or employer will get an email.
At least thats what happened in my case; the website was updated first and my attorney recieved the email the day after.

Nikki

veerahanuman said:
Hi DF1988,

I applied on oct-23 with pp. Haven't got the receipt notice yet.
Please keep posting. let me know when your case gets approval. Did you receive e-mail notification about the receipt or in a normal mail?

Thanks!

No, new company just send me a copy of receipt notice; I don't think they got any email receipt.

worried!!!!

guys,

i am really getting worried.....the uscis has stopped updating the website after 28th. what does that mean?????

also, my case was initially on premium proc. after the rfe, it still remains on pp right?

premium processing case-

DF1998 said:
No, new company just send me a copy of receipt notice; I don't think they got any email receipt.
Hi DF1998,

No news in my case yet. All I have is my employers word that they applied for PP no more information. I wanted to know how long it took for USCIS to generate receipt notice and send it to your attorney? This way I can compare the time it may take for my case.

Can you please provide more details about your case

My consultant told me that application would be upgraded to PP on Setp 22nd. However, online status showed a change on Oct 9th. RFE generated on Oct 23rd. Response sent (accoriding to the consultant) on Oct 24th. Online status does not show that they have received a response. Consultant has asked me not to call the lawyer.

veerahanuman said:
Hi DF1998,

No news in my case yet. All I have is my employers word that they applied for PP no more information. I wanted to know how long it took for USCIS to generate receipt notice and send it to your attorney? This way I can compare the time it may take for my case.

Can you please provide more details about your case

H1 b Approved

Hi friends,
My H1 b got approved today.It was normal Processing
Here is the summary

Application reciept date : May 4th
RFE generated : Sep 4th
RFE response recieved : Sep 26th
H1 b Approved : Nov 2nd

texasnatt said:
APPROVED in the last 10 mins,

woo hoo

hi texasnatt,

i have one question..
how did you know that ur approval status with in 10mins,what is the site? is there any time period we can check for status change..
pls let me know..thanks