RFE case premium processing

How long is the wait??

Hi People...
My employer is refusing to do PP for my case :( They say that the case cannot be premium processed once an RFE has been sent.

The RFE response for my case reached Vermont on the 22nd Sept and my case is on regular processing. How long will they take to approve it? Its been a real long wait and the depression is only growing day by day..

What is the normal time span for the case to be approved, after the rfe response reaches them, if it is a regular processing case?

i'm wondering the exact same thing,
they received our rfe on the 12th sept, last updated was 20th sept,
don't know how much longer i can stay sane,
natt

My case was PP with rfe response. My employer converted to PP. since 4th october status is "request for PP received". But my petition is still not approved.

USCIS email address

Hello ppl,
what is the email address I need to email to, if I have queries for USCIS regd my case?

Hi rfevisa,
I havent received approval. My received date for PP is 25th september according to their receipt. So it is much more that 15 days.

I thought you PP status change was on Oct 4th. So it is not yet 15 days.

[
QUOTE=
My case was PP with rfe response. My employer converted to PP. since 4th october status is "request for PP received". But my petition is still not approved.

ssah]Hi rfevisa,
I havent received approval. My received date for PP is 25th september according to their receipt. So it is much more that 15 days.

[/QUOTE]

change of status online was on 4th october.
But the receipt that my lawyer received for premium processing says that...request receive date 25th september and notice issue date 4th october.

Also, uscis website online status always says notice issue date as received date....

ssah said:
change of status online was on 4th october.
But the receipt that my lawyer received for premium processing says that...request receive date 25th september and notice issue date 4th october.

Also, uscis website online status always says notice issue date as received date....

Hi ssah,

if your case started from Oct 4, 2006 then Oct, 18 2006 will be the last day, isn't it?
my case re-submitted RFE with PP on Oct 12, 2006 then USCIS received on Oct 16, 2006 and and status just changed to PP this morning

cheer up friend we are almost finish :)

Petition approved.

Hi ppl,
I got my approval on the 17th Oct. It was on regular processing. I am glad it happened atleast now, after all this waiting.

Good luck to all of you.

rfevisa said:
Hi,
My RFE reached my employer on the 11th Sept. The RFE is strange... They are asking for information on how my educational qualification suits the job role!! My employer had submitted all my transcripts and provided the required explanations in the month of April itself at the time of filing the I-129. I don't understand why the officer has asked this information again....

What more information can my employer provide to prove that my qualification suits the job role? Facts are facts.. how can we provide additional evidence on facts? I am so worried.. I wonder what extra information will convince the officer...

Has anyone received similar RFEs? How best to respond to such a RFE? Please help!
my lawyers receiced this same RFE on oct 16 and pretty they want more information on how a bachelor degree is needed for that position and more details on the job description, they also wanted some more info on the degrees of other ppl in my position and some industry information.

i wrote up the job description in details and hopefully my employer can take care of the rest by today or tomorrow and we can submit that by thursday or friday by God's grace

Hi My PP request was received on 25th september, notice issued on 4th october.
They did not issue any RFE after that, but my lawyer got a call from them on 13th october regarding job description etc. My PP check has been encashed yesterday, 25th october. Any idea what it means? are they finally going to make a decision??
ANyone knows in the process of PP, when exactly do they encash the check? and how many days it takes after that for approval?

UPDATE!

Original Reciept date: 5-26-06
Coverted to PP: 10-6-06
RFE issued: 10-19-06
Response to RFE: 10-24-06
RFE recieved by USCIS: 10-26-06
The website has been updated, the following message was displayed

"On October 26, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates. "

We'll wait and see what happens.
Nikki

Good. Was the response faxed or sent by FEDEX. WHy did it take so much time? Hopefully you will get your by tomorrow.
Good luck.

nikkib said:
UPDATE!

..... You will receive a written decision on this case. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. Follow the the link below for current processing dates. "

We'll wait and see what happens.
Nikki

It was FEDEXed.... I'm hoping i'll get it by next week. My lawyer said that they will send an email or fax if it got approved.

~N

Wait is Over - Approved

My employer received a email that my case has been approved. It has not yet been updated on the USCIS website. Good Luck to everybody waiting for approval.

Hi Hope,
Congratulations!
If you dont mind, can you please post details of your case; eg. reciept date, premium processing (if any), RFE (if any)

Thanks

nikkib said:
Hi Hope,
Congratulations!
If you dont mind, can you please post details of your case; eg. reciept date, premium processing (if any), RFE (if any)

Thanks

Original Reciept date: 7/12/2006 ADV DEGREE
RD PP: 10/4/2006
ND PP - 10/6/2006
RFE issued: 10-19-06 (Fax/email)
Response to RFE: 10-20-06 (faxed)
RFE recieved by USCIS: 10-20-06
LUD Dates - 10/23, 24, 25, 26
Approved - 10/26 not updated in the system yet. Employer received a email. Hope this helps.