RFE case premium processing

hi meena,

It is the same site that u look for the updates.Well the time of status change is within business hours.
Glad to know that the issue you were facing is settled out.

hey all,
I am joining the bandwagon too.. I saw that my case requires an RFE on 21 may 2007, but i donno wat exactly they need..my employer hasnt received any info yet..
Well pls can anybody tell how long it will take for the employers to receive it.

Attorney should recieve your RFE

hey all,
I am joining the bandwagon too.. I saw that my case requires an RFE on 21 may 2007, but i donno wat exactly they need..my employer hasnt received any info yet..
Well pls can anybody tell how long it will take for the employers to receive it.

Is yours a premium case? Attorney should receive your RFE. Please give some more detials about your case.

Hey i got the same problem

Hi..
I am still unaware of the reason for RFE. I will probably know only next week. How long does it take for the RFE notice to reach my employer?

My query is whether premium processing can be requested after a RFE is generated. I am told that once a RFE is generated, premium processing request will be declined. Is this true? [Please understand my situation is different from a case which is on premium process prior to RFE generation.]

Regards..

hi,
I have the same problem i still donno why my employer havnt got any information yet,did u get any answer ?