!!!!!!! Probable April Interview Dates For Chennai Thread !!!!!!

NVC question!!!

Gurus advise me whether NVC sends our case to Consulate. This coincides with the NVC sending packet 3 to the applicant. In that case how can we track the status of case movement from NVC-to Consulate. If there is any delay from them our case could be affected.
During Jan some CP cases were affected by delay of NVC in sending the files due to Anthrax scare. Are you aware of any such situation?
Please post your experiences.

NVC does send the case to the consulate

This is done through the diplomatic pouch. I was aware of the case where some cases were stuck because of Anthrax related incidents. They finally got thier interview scheduled on documents submitted. NVC does send our case to the consulate and for the consulate that is the only sure way of telling whether ours is a genuine case or not. The only way to find that out is by calling them or emailing them. They usually schedule the interview based on them receiving this case from NVC as they dont go according to our packet 3.

This is as far as i know. You should consider to email or call chennai consulate to get an email confirmation.

Non Availability Certificate for BC question..

Gurus..
My wife\'s Non Availability Certificate (for Birth Certificate) is in Local language (Kannada).. Should I get it translated..
If I need to get it translated how do I go about it?? Any pointers??

Thanks

cp2001

I think that all regional language documents need to be translated. I may be wrong on this. There may be official tranlators available in Bangalore who will do this for you or may be an attorney can do this for you.

I hope this helps

Chicagoguy!!!!

Do you have a list of places to stay in Chennai. Any links would be appreciated. My spouses Tax id card is lost and I applied for a new one. I dont know whether it is mandatory or not.

Thanks!!!

Because the dates are not out yet for April I am keeping my fingers crossed. normally they should update the web site by March 1st if I assume right.

could you please give your time line after 140\824 approved to the time PKT3 get to Channai consulat

Hello Trygc.

My 824 was approved feb 19th, Could you please give me your time line so that I can calc mine in the follow order.
PKT3 RD :
PKT Send date:
NVC RD:
Chennai RD :

Thanks in advance.
Raj.

Raj

All of my records are already on a website called cptracker.com you can look it up there. Its very self explanatory and like a spreadsheet you can sort by different columns etc. That would give you not just mine but more data for other people and a more general idea to derieve time lines.

Chennai received packet-3

Got one line e-mail response from chennai saying "recieved packet-3"
No answer for probable interview date. Mailed p-3 on 2/7, and Chennai
recieved it on 2/12 according to Fedex. Does that mean my info is updated
in thier system??

chicagoguy

One of my co-worker left for India yesterday. He mailed his packet on Jan 12th and it
reached chennai on 19thJan, and he got his interview date for march\'19th. Since,my
dates are just 10days away from his, I guess I should be in for April. Does EB-2/EB-3
really matters once Chennai receives the P-3??

??

Is n\'t the new process to mail P3 to NVC in St Louis?? How come you are mailing it to India directly?
Thanks,
Vishi

vishi123

My case is from 2001. I recieved my P-3 in dec\'2001.
Thats why I mailed it to India directly

vishi

This was the earlier process before the cut off date. The cut off was decided by NVC. I think it is Jan 2002.

Chennai Website!!!

Does anybody know, the interval of website update? Does it happen on 1st of every month. When should we check for Interview update?

Any thoughts are welcome.