PD NOV 7 2002
VA EB2 RIR
Region Date: 5/24/2004
P-04280-15xxx
45 Day Notice Dt. 3/21/2005
Online status checked on 10/4/06 - CERTIFIED
Attorney not yet received

Recieved Labor Certificate Notification

My lawyers office notified me today via email that they have been notified by labor daepartment that my labor is approved.

Thanks to everyone in the forum and good luck to all of you.

Still no letter after almost two months

Guys,

Still no letter. Have approached everyone. US Representative, lawyer and even Assistant Secretary Emily DeRocco. Does anyone going through the same problem as me? Please share. Thanks.:mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006
No sign of the notification letter

Hi All

My labor was approved on Aug 28th(Source:202 and OnlineStatus).But still we have Not received the approval letter.Please let me know If anything I can do on this.

Thanks

aycy

Have you/employer had changed address? How came in your previous post that Bill Carson mentioned that your approval has been sent? Cann't you show his letter to PBEC?

-K
aycy said:
Guys,

Still no letter. Have approached everyone. US Representative, lawyer and even Assistant Secretary Emily DeRocco. Does anyone going through the same problem as me? Please share. Thanks.:mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006

LC approved but no ETA 750

Hi to all of you,

My HR received the letter of ETA 750 certification. It was only one page and it said in the letter that Form ETA 75 has been certified and is enclosed. This certification must be attached to the I-140 application.

There was nothing enclosed. Does it mean we need to get ETA 750 ceritified letter from them or just this letter is enough.. Please help

EB2 -CA - Nov 2002 case
Certified as per online
Certified date Aug 21

Official Letter not yet received. When I contacted 202-xxx he said that it would normally take 2-3 weeks . After that he said that the company should write a letter and fax it to PBEC. Followed up with HR, Attorney. Typical reply is: please leave your name and contact number, some one will contact you. We have been doing this a number of times in the past 2-3 weeks but there is no information.
Has any one experienced any thing like this?

No changes in address and still no letter

Kahada said:
aycy

Have you/employer had changed address? How came in your previous post that Bill Carson mentioned that your approval has been sent? Cann't you show his letter to PBEC?

-K

Yes. I did receive the letter from Bill Carlson indicating my file was approved on Aug 9 and letter has been sent out. Unfortunately, neither of us(HR, employer's representative and myself) have received the letter.

My employer's representative has been in communication with PBEC via phone calls and faxes. So far no results yet. I am wondering can I use Bill's letter for I-140. It will be two months of waiting soon. PBEC is really ridiculous.....! Getting certification is one thing but where is the certified package???? :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 (Letter from William (Bill) Carlson)

Good to see, some 2002 approvals, those who were left behind. But still they are not following FIFO. I guess, they ran a report or assigned a separate team for these 'left behind' cases. And probably, this is the result of our and our lawyer's actions via letters/faxes/enquiry.

What is wrong with Nov. 2003? PBEC does skip cases from time to time, but skip a whole month is unheard of. So far, only 2 Nov. 2003 cases approved. Meanwhile, Dec 2003 cases are streamed in. Do all the Nov. 2003 filers just stop updating their status? Any Nov. 2003 filer in the same boat with me, still waiting :( ?

Nov 2003 PBEC Labor Approval

Got information on my Approval today. : )

CT RIR
Date of Acceptance: Nov. 17 2003
45 Day Letter: Mar. 08 2006
Labor Approved: 10/02/2006

Same Here - Still waiting for certified papers ...

aycy said:
Yes. I did receive the letter from Bill Carlson indicating my file was approved on Aug 9 and letter has been sent out. Unfortunately, neither of us(HR, employer's representative and myself) have received the letter.

My employer's representative has been in communication with PBEC via phone calls and faxes. So far no results yet. I am wondering can I use Bill's letter for I-140. It will be two months of waiting soon. PBEC is really ridiculous.....! Getting certification is one thing but where is the certified package???? :mad:

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Certified on August 9, 2006 (Letter from William (Bill) Carlson)

oh well ... I'm also waiting for quite sometime now. I have changed addresses and communicated that to them # of times. Unfortunately, the address never changed on their system and now we are into another struggle for getting the certified papers. My labor was approved on 9/10/06 and I'm also still waiting. PBEC woes continue ...

Hi All

MY LC got certified on Aug 28 as per 202 and Onlicne status.Still we have NOT received the approval letter.Today I have sent email to PBEC to update my home address.I got reply with screen shot.I don't see the Status field there.I am kind of confused on that.Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

blues22 said:
Good to see, some 2002 approvals, those who were left behind. But still they are not following FIFO. I guess, they ran a report or assigned a separate team for these 'left behind' cases. And probably, this is the result of our and our lawyer's actions via letters/faxes/enquiry.

This is definately welcome news for 2002 PD fellows. Looks like they really working on 2001/02 cases.
I am very happy to see 2002 approvals. I hope my turn will come soon.

All the best for rest of the waiting forum folks.

Did you file the application on your own? Is it supposed that your lawyer should get the approval letter?

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Hi All

MY LC got certified on Aug 28 as per 202 and Onlicne status.Still we have NOT received the approval letter.Today I have sent email to PBEC to update my home address.I got reply with screen shot.I don't see the Status field there.I am kind of confused on that.Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

October comes before November

wlj_wzz said:
What is wrong with Nov. 2003? PBEC does skip cases from time to time, but skip a whole month is unheard of. So far, only 2 Nov. 2003 cases approved. Meanwhile, Dec 2003 cases are streamed in. Do all the Nov. 2003 filers just stop updating their status? Any Nov. 2003 filer in the same boat with me, still waiting :( ?

October comes before November :)

AUG 2003 cases still in Process

Does anyone know if they are skipping the Non-RIR cases. I always thought it did not make any difference at this point if it is RIR or Non-RIR cases. Please correct if I am wrong. Mine is Aug2003 and status still shows "In Process"

RC

eshrana said:
Got information on my Approval today. : )

CT RIR
Date of Acceptance: Nov. 17 2003
45 Day Letter: Mar. 08 2006
Labor Approved: 10/02/2006

Congratulations Eshrana,

Slowly, we are getting into 2004. :) Cheers!!!

Labor Certified at last

Guys and Gals,

Its my turn to share the good news with you. Case Certified as per online Status as of 0ct 3rd, 2006. After a long and tension filled wait of 3 yrs, 7 months, and 10 days. Waiting for the original approval letter, will post approval date when I get the information.

patiently waiting.....

I have been a silent watcher for a while now, and the support from this forum has been great although I can only wonder how long it will be before PBEC moves back to 2001.