Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

So what do we imply

If all the fields on the screen shot are filled and the online status is 'In Process' ..... does that imply that an analyst is working on the case and might get approved soon and there wont be an NOF???

Gurus ... this is interesting .... Please reply!!!

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Thanks for responding back thirsty fish.. :D

I'm a manager at some convientent store, so do I've to sit here and expect any NOF's????? :confused:

Guys anything is possible right now for us who is still waiting for the approval.

For what I've heard NOF is doesn't mean end of the world. PBEC in the NOF letter will stated the reason why they send the NOF and will give the suggestion as what need to do to confince them the case is ok to continued .

In case of the Wage not equal than 100% of the DOL requirement, I believe you have to talk/ discuss it with your employer. If the Employer agree to increase the salary as their required, i believe it will solve the case.
My sister has similar case and once her employer agree to increase her salary as requested she got her approval.

If they asked you to provide the detail regarding your recruitment process. You have to talk to your laywer and HR person to provide more detail explanation why from all the candidate only couple eligible to be interview.
Such as not enought experience, the education is not hight enough. Talk to your lawyer, if your lawyer or HR is not helpfull, ask second opinion, third opinion from other prominent lawyer that specialize in Immigration case.

We can't lose our hope after waiting this long, at least we try our best. If at the end luck is not in our side not matter good our intention is and no matter how hard we try, that's mean god has different plant for us.

The bottom line as long as we can provide PBEC the answer they want and they request, I believe we should be OK.

Again consult with your lawyer.

DOL_0903 said:
If all the fields on the screen shot are filled and the online status is 'In Process' ..... does that imply that an analyst is working on the case and might get approved soon and there wont be an NOF???

... this is interesting .... Please reply!!!

In Process mean that your case has been asigned to analyst. It could take 3 -9 month or longer before you know the result.
There is some incident where your case has been assigned to one analyst then got transfered to different one.

bottom line you never know when the analyst will actually pick up your paperwork and review your data.

And there is no guarantee that you won't got the NOF once they review your case.

If the analyst who got your case need more information or have reasonable doubt when reviewing your case, the NOF will be send out.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
I am silent reader. I checked my status online few minutes ago. It showed "certified". I do not know how reliable it is. But I just want to share this to you guys.

My case:
PD: Dec. 2003
RIR, EB3
45 days letter: Mar. 2005
ETA: P-04343-xxxxx
CA

It seems they are really speeding up. Good luck! Have a nice weekend.

katrina17 said:
Congratulation crab cake. Best of luck in your next phase :)

Wish me luck too so I can get out from this mess as well :p
I need plenty of luck

Katrina, thank you and best of luck to you. I really hope you get out of this mess soon. Hang in there!

longlonglife said:
I am silent reader. I checked my status online few minutes ago. It showed "certified". I do not know how reliable it is. But I just want to share this to you guys.

My case:
PD: Dec. 2003
RIR, EB3
45 days letter: Mar. 2005
ETA: P-04343-xxxxx
CA

It seems they are really speeding up. Good luck! Have a nice weekend.

Congratulations to u and best of luck for ur next step. :)

Multiple prevailing wage levels???

:confused: I found the following prevailing wages for my title. However, there are 4 levels. How can I know which level I am in? Thanks.

Level 1 Wage: $21.08 hour - $43,846 year
Level 2 Wage: $25.74 hour - $53,539 year
Level 3 Wage: $30.41 hour - $63,253 year
Level 4 Wage: $35.07 hour - $72,946 year

shoutout said:
this link will tell you prevailing wage for your position.
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/OesWizardStart.aspx

Urgent, Please Advice.....................

Hello
Lawyers, Senior Members, GURU's and all Readers,.. Please,Please advice

I am currently working for Company A on my 9th year of H-1 (b) based on Company A's pending labor petition which was filed 365 prior of 6th year completion of H-1. I extend my H-1(b) every single year from last 3 years. I have been already approved for 9th year extension starting from Oct 2006 - Oct 2007.

Recently my EB3/RIR Labor petition with a PD of 07/03 for Company A has been approved. (Visa number not available)
Also my EB2/PERM Labor petition with a PD of 08/06 for Company B has been approved. (current for my country)
So I am inclined to join Company B but I have few concerns.

My questions are:

1) My current Company A is filing my I-140 this week and I am also planning to file I-140 on Company B within a week. Can I have two different I-140 petition filed at same time with two different companies and two different employment categories and also with two different job titles (Company A - EB3 - Programmer Analyst; Company B - EB2 - Software Engineer)

2) Do I need to file I-140 within 45 days of my PERM labor approval for Company B or otherwise it will be canceled?

3) Do I really need to provide two paystubs from Company B's payroll, in order to file my I-140?
I am on Company A's payroll right now. If answer is yes, It means I cannot apply my petition for a future job? Is it true? What are the chances of I-140 approval for Company B without paystubs?

4) Do I need a H-1 transfer immediately in order to work for Company B? If yes, can I start working immediately for Company B on H-1 petition filing receipt, because the H-1 transfer process will take months for approval?

5) How my H-1 petition for Company B will approve, because my labor for Company A is not pending any more. I was getting extension only because my Labor of Company A was pending? On what basis I will transfer my H-1 to Company B now?

6) Let suppose my petition for H-1(b) transfer on Company B will approve for one more year till 10/2007 based on Company A (approved) Labor. What would happen after October 2007. On what grounds, I will extend my Company B's H-1 (because there wouldn't be any pending labor any more).

7) Let suppose, If Company A will cancel my labor petition once I join Company B. Do you think my H-1 for Company B would remain valid till 10/2007, even it was approved only and only because of Company A cancelled labor? Can I still continue work for Company B?

8) Once Company A Labor cancelled, How would I extend my Company B's H-1 in year 2007?

9) Can I file AP, EAD & I-485 immediately with my I-140 petition for Company B concurrently because visa dates are available for me on EB2 right now?

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate your patience and time.

Regards

Rohila

T stands for Temporary

If you know your case has gone to PBEC, substitute T with a P and try to check your case status online.

hopefull23 said:
Hi
My Labor certification case has a ETA number starting with 'T'
T-xxxxx-xxxxx
Does anyone know what T stands for ?
Tks : :confused:

Question on 45 day deadline and 3yr extension

Hi Gurus,

Nice to see a flood of approvals comming in these days .. rather late than never :) .. I had 2 important questions to ask you guys, Thanks a ton in advance for the answers, I greatly appreciate it.

My labor petition from my previous employer recently got approved, I wanted to request them to file for I-40, say I get that approved ...

1. Can I get a 3 year extension on my H1B and continue to work at my present employer.

2. Is there a 45 day deadline for my previous employer to file for I-140 after my labor is approved.

Wish you all happy navrathri ..

thx

DOL_0903 said:

Gurus ... this is interesting .... Please reply!!!

Yes, it looks like.
Occupation code and Prevailing wage are the last thing, to be filled. If that is not yet filled in your screen shot, that means Analyst has not yet touched your case. If that is filled, that means at least some one has looked on your case.

dreamer123 said:
:confused: I found the following prevailing wages for my title. However, there are 4 levels. How can I know which level I am in? Thanks.

Level 1 Wage: $21.08 hour - $43,846 year
Level 2 Wage: $25.74 hour - $53,539 year
Level 3 Wage: $30.41 hour - $63,253 year
Level 4 Wage: $35.07 hour - $72,946 year

They have a level description, at the bottom of the page. Scroll down a bit and you'll see, who fits in what level. I mean what qualification/job profile you need to fit in each particular level.

Of beasts of burden

You may have bailed out of the bailgadi lane for now into the ghodagadi lane, but this ghodagadi may have such a long wait time at the pitstop (the eternal wait for date to get current) that the very bailgadi that you did gadaari with, may pass you in the future.

Lage raho...

-Tikal

samarthk said:
My saga with the PBEC finally ends...
I have just changed lanes, instead of being in the bailgadi lane, I now go in the ghodagadi lane. Just my two cents...

Finally approved!

Just check on-line status 9:00am this morning and my LCA got "Certified" finally after 4 year long waiting! No much exciting since I almost leave for Canada. How long will I get the official document?

Last edited by a moderator:
jack_xie said:
Just check on-line status and my LCA got "Certified" finally after 4 year long waiting! No much exciting since I almost leave for Canada. How long will I get the official document?

Congratulations !!!!

Thanks, MDWatch! Also thank Sahil2002 too. I guess Sahil2002's suggestion is good and my sending letters to Senators and PBEC two weeks ago may be finally working somehow!
MDwatch said:
Congratulations !!!!

Congratulations !

jack_xie said:
Thanks, MDWatch! Also thank Sahil2002 too. I guess Sahil2002's suggestion is good and my sending letters to Senators and PBEC two weeks ago may be finally working somehow!

My best wishes for further success in this long journey ... I hope this week turns out to the starting point for 2001/2002 approvals. From what I can read, some PBEC staff is working over the weekend to get these cases off-loaded. Remember, DBEC staff was doing the same at one point.

Congratulations. But I am sure you meant 9:00 a.m. :) Good luck with your 140/485.

jack_xie said:
Just check on-line status 9:00pm this morning and my LCA got "Certified" finally after 4 year long waiting! No much exciting since I almost leave for Canada. How long will I get the official document?

Sahil2002 said:
My best wishes for further success in this long journey ... I hope this week turns out to the starting point for 2001/2002 approvals. From what I can read, some PBEC staff is working over the weekend to get these cases off-loaded. Remember, DBEC staff was doing the same at one point.

That's the first time I hear this one ... any source to confirm the rumor ?