PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

Tr - Rir

Hello,

I did apply for the conversion back in Dec 2006. I haven't heard any thing yet. Onine status shows as INPROCESS.. I do not know what the heck they are doing in PBEC.

Really a big mess..

Anybody got through RIR conversion and get certified?

My details as follows:
EB3, Non-RIR from MA.
PD: April, 2003
AJB posting showed up on Dec 16.
RI received sometime then.
Ad taken off AJB Jan 16th (or sometime around that date).
Current status: Final Review.
ID: P-05175-8xxxx

Can anyone tell me (please), typically how long it takes for cases like mine to get certified?

For what it's worth, a colleague had his labor cleared.

PD was Jan 2003, EB2, Non-RIR. State: MA.
AJB posting date Jan 16th.
Taken off AJB Feb 16th or thereabouts.
Case certified: Feb 1st week.
ID: P-05171-xxxxx

Also, if anyone has faced any "prevailing wage" issue, can you please shed more light on what the issue was and how it was resolved? My HR said there was a "prevailing wage" problem with my case, and didn't bother telling me what the issue is and details.

Final review - waiting, waiting, waiting

ashwinbr, I am in the same (hopeless) situation. My details are as follows

EB3, Non-RIR from MA.
PD: March, 2004
Case closed "in error": June 2006 :mad: :mad:
Case re-opened: Aug 2006
AJB posting showed up on Oct 2006
Recruitment report submitted: Dec, 2006
Current status: Final Review/In Process
ID: P-05168-7xxxx

Screenshot shows all fields filled up except for Occupation code, Occupation title and Prevailing wage. Anyone know if this is likely to be a Prevailing wage or NOF situation ? Just curious since the HR department of my "reputed company" won't divulge any information.

Hope the BEC folks can get their act straight sometime and reach a go/ no go decision on my case. The suspense is unbearable.

raydon

Raydon, how do you know your case is in final review stage?
Did you call PBEC?

EB3, Non-RIR from MA.

Screenshot shows all fields filled up except for Occupation code, Occupation title and Prevailing wage. Anyone know if this is likely to be a Prevailing wage or NOF situation ? Just curious since the HR department of my "reputed company" won't divulge any information.

Hope the BEC folks can get their act straight sometime and reach a go/ no go decision on my case. The suspense is unbearable.

Raydon, how do you know your case is in final review stage?
Did you call PBEC?

I got the information by sending an email to the Info@... address, to get a screenshot of the case status. Don't know how final :rolleyes: this "final review" stage is going to be. :(

jobs on AJB

Why aren't there any jobs for MA on AJB? Has everybody converted from MA converted to RIR? Any explanation?

There are MA jobs on AJB, if you do a partial job number search for P05*.

They are not from PBEC but from Teemexeed. I don't know why is that.

They are quite recent, from Feb and March and lots of them.

I don't think that it's a problem with your case; it's just because there are many of us like you in the line or BEC is working on something else and is not approving traditional cases with RR submitted. I am in the same boat. RR submitted on Feb 1; the case is in Final Review and no news since. :(

EB3, Non-RIR from MA.

PBEC AJB Changes

From 2/15, PBEC started to use same comapny ID as DPEC (Teemexeed) on AJB. Note the company ID of the job is also changed to not include -.

There are MA jobs on AJB, if you do a partial job number search for P05*.

They are not from PBEC but from Teemexeed. I don't know why is that.

They are quite recent, from Feb and March and lots of them.

And it goes on...

My case continues to run into unusual situations. RIR-conversion request email was sent on Jan 12. There was no response, so we proceeded with RIR-conversion recruitment steps using the prevailing wage we determined from the DOL website. Finally, response to email came on Feb 22 with a prevailing wage that was way, way low by any standards. Meanwhile, recruitment steps were completed and report prepared. Then, on March 12 we received another email with another prevailing wage, this time 5% higher than what we used. Now lawyer is submitting the report with a justification for the PW we used, citing DOL's wage data. Report will be sent either today or Monday. Lets see what happens next. Any thoughts on anticipated complications?

Unusual situation - certified or not ???

As per the latest update from my company lawyer, my labor certification has been certified :) . However the online status still shows "In Process". The screenshot that I received from the info@ email shows the status as "Final Review". Not sure what to believe at this point. I don't think the lawyer would be giving wrong information, considering the fact that my company is a big reputed organization.

Has anyone heard of something like this before ? Then again, this is the PBEC and we've seen some real unusual things happen with them. The question still remains - "Certified" or not :confused: :confused:. I guess I'll wait till I get some kind of confirmation, like the hardcopy of the approval.

Let me know if any of you have heard of something like this before.

EB2 - PD dec 03 - MA

Hi everyone,
My details are: TR, EB2, PD Dec 2003.
My case no is P-05174-xxx

Anybody with a similar case number as mine? I keep checking the Ajb site regularly, but havent seen any new job postings? Is there a specific day that PBEC posts the job? The last big sets of jobs were posted on 12/16/06 and since then I havent seen many new ones ...

Any opinions on how the retrogress will progress ...

Thanks

Lot of ads again

This is not true.Many ads are being posted now under TeamExceed from the PBEC .search for a partial match search for "P05"(note that you will have to remove "-" after P) in ajb.org , you will find tons of ads in the month of march.You might find yours too.Hope this helps

Hi everyone,
My details are: TR, EB2, PD Dec 2003.
My case no is P-05174-xxx

Anybody with a similar case number as mine? I keep checking the Ajb site regularly, but havent seen any new job postings? Is there a specific day that PBEC posts the job? The last big sets of jobs were posted on 12/16/06 and since then I havent seen many new ones ...

Any opinions on how the retrogress will progress ...

Thanks

Raydon:

Yes, this has happened to one of my colleagues. His case never appeared on AJB.org at all (or at least we weren't able to find it). He was pretty sure someone had dropped his case, but wasn't telling.
Then after writing to the info@... ID he found out the status read "Final Review".
THe only difference is that he hasn't heard anything from the lawyer.

What is your PD? Can you please post?

-Ashwin.

As per the latest update from my company lawyer, my labor certification has been certified :) . However the online status still shows "In Process". The screenshot that I received from the info@ email shows the status as "Final Review". Not sure what to believe at this point. I don't think the lawyer would be giving wrong information, considering the fact that my company is a big reputed organization.

Has anyone heard of something like this before ? Then again, this is the PBEC and we've seen some real unusual things happen with them. The question still remains - "Certified" or not :confused: :confused:. I guess I'll wait till I get some kind of confirmation, like the hardcopy of the approval.

Let me know if any of you have heard of something like this before.

Raydon,

Sorry, I didn't realize, but you had indeed provided your details in an earlier post, and that too in reply to my own post. :)

Raydon's details from an earlier post:
EB3, Non-RIR from MA.
Case closed "in error": June 2006

Recruitment Instruction

ma_nonrir_eb3, nice to see you after long time. Guess what everyone, I received my recruitment instruction when I almost for to spell it. AJB posted my Job on March 1st. I just noticed it today and my attorney told me she received the RI.

bharatpremi, have you received any updates?

ma_nonrir_eb3, nice to see you after long time. Guess what everyone, I received my recruitment instruction when I almost for to spell it. AJB posted my Job on March 1st. I just noticed it today and my attorney told me she received the RI.
Great to see movement in your case! I decided to take the RIR-conversion plunge. Not sure how wise a decision that was, but I have no regrets. Keep us posted!

Guys, I just couldn't believe it: my case showed certified today. It's been 4 years without one day. Thank you all for your support. I wish this hell to end for you soon.