PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

Hello raydon,

I am glad to hear you are finally certified. I know it would have been frustrating waiting for the approval while thousands of cases from PERM get Certified in few months

PRHolder

Yes PRHolder, it is a big relief now. I will wait to hear about the receipt of the approved labor from the attorney. Since there is no question of I-485 or premium I-140 for now, I might probably be in the regular I-140 queue. That is fine with me. Some progress is better than none.:rolleyes:

Thanks for your words of hope during that miserable waiting period. I'm glad to know that you're certified too.:)

After a long and frustrating wait, the online status finally showed the words that I'd given up on seeing - Certified. Took 3.5 yrs to get out of this nightmarish wait. The wait for getting the physical certification begins now. I'd like to thank my friends on the forum for giving me hope during my days of frustration here.
Hope everyone who is waiting gets out of this BEC ordeal soon and are able to make progress with their processing.

Need to scramble to get into for the I-140/485 queue now.

Details as given below
---------------------------------
EB3 TR, MA
PD: Mar 2004
Case closed: Jun 2006
Case reopened: Aug 2006
Results submitted: Dec 2006
Certified (online): July 2007

Hey Raydon,

Congratulations on your Certification. You got it , late but surely and finally.. That's good. For some days, your observation seemed correct as USCIS made every category current (July Visa Bulletin) as it was drastic and illogical step but ultimaely USCIS has to come to the LOGIC and within 2 weeks it had to swallow its own puke and revised the bulletin back to the hell. I was taking ride of that USCIS rollercoaster all these days and so I could not visit this forum. Welcome to the party (485 wait hell...). My PD was July 2*, 2003 and so I have become the victim of USCIS recklessness after spending for all medicals, getting affidavits from India etc... Best Luck to you for your I-140. I think at present you would not be able to file for I-140 PRemium but after 30 days USCIS may open Premium filing once again. If I would be you I would prefer to wait for I-140 Premium filing rather than going normal filing. I went for Premium I-140 filing. WIthin 3 days I got my I-140 approved from Nebraska Center.

Hey raydon,

Hang in there my friend. Your case will be approved too and we will get in the queue too. I know it seems no method to the madness with the way the processing has gone for us(people who have 2001 priority date are still waiting and ppl who got PERM approved in 2007 have got a green light), but lets face it. Atleast other's dont have to suffer the way we did. I feel happy for them even though my case is in the same boat as your's

PRHolder,

Congrats on getting your Labor Certification approved.

Question for PRholder..

Hi PRholder,
Did you receive your final RRI from DOL after 5 months of your ad?My recruitment period got over in first week of May'07 and I am still waiting for RRI from DOL.Did you ask your lawyer about it at that time?Any suggestions...

Thanks,

Data Review for ever

I am quite down with now dates current but stuck in PBEC for ever, worse they have not even touched my case yet. My case is still Data Review and lawyer has still to receive RI. Is there any one else like me or I am the only one? Are they going to make the deadline?

140(Regular) and than update it

Raydon,

Sorry guys, I am busy visiting the 140/485 forums now, so do not visit this forum regularly.

raydon, filing 140 regular - I think is a good idea. I am thinking of the same and the company HR has agreed. Filing 140(Regular) now and than may be change it to Premium if they open up premium processing in August.

485 Filing
Also, my lawyer says that even though the July Bulletin is revised, we might send the file for 485. If they reject it, the file will come back and if they accept it, we will feel lucky. Let's see what happens

Good Luck to you and others for the next processes

Yes PRHolder, it is a big relief now. I will wait to hear about the receipt of the approved labor from the attorney. Since there is no question of I-485 or premium I-140 for now, I might probably be in the regular I-140 queue. That is fine with me. Some progress is better than none.:rolleyes:

Thanks for your words of hope during that miserable waiting period. I'm glad to know that you're certified too.:)

Hey Raydon,

I was taking ride of that USCIS rollercoaster all these days and so I could not visit this forum. Welcome to the party (485 wait hell...). My PD was July 2*, 2003 and so I have become the victim of USCIS recklessness after spending for all medicals, getting affidavits from India etc... Best Luck to you for your I-140. I think at present you would not be able to file for I-140 PRemium but after 30 days USCIS may open Premium filing once again. If I would be you I would prefer to wait for I-140 Premium filing rather than going normal filing. I went for Premium I-140 filing. WIthin 3 days I got my I-140 approved from Nebraska Center.

bharatpremi,

I think your efforts will NOT in waste. At least that way, we have our documents ready and we would be ready when 485 is possible(with dates current again).

140 Filing
Also, I think for 140 Filing, we can file regular now and then change it to premium. the plus point is we point with the regular fee and also if in august they do NOT open up the premium processing of 140, we might be in a wait-wait scenario. Once, 140 premium opens up, we change our 140(regular) processing to Premium processing. What do you think?

Good Luck with everything

Yes, 5 mnoths after adv

hello mj18,

sorry, i do not visit this forum a lot now that i spend time in the 140 and 485 forums.

anyway, coming back to your question -> Yes it took 5 months after my advertisement to get the final RRI. We put the advertisement in 1st week of Jan 2007 and than we got final RRI in June 2007. It is as frustrating as it gets, but thats what happened. In fact, in my case the lawyer sent the RRI report to PBEC in March after not receiving any response from them(and just not taking the chance of the papers being lost in mail) and again we sent the same set of documents after I personally called the PBEC and found out that they were waiting for documents from our side and then finally in June 2007, we received the RRI from PBEC. We waited a few days for a response from PBEC on what we should do as we have already sent the Final RRI to them in March and then again in May. Again, being pro-active, we sent the response to their RRI and sent a 3rd set of RRI report to PBEC and we got certified after 8 days.

So, long story short. We sent 3 sets of RRI Response (in March, May and June) and don't know which set was used for Final Certification.

Be Pro-Active
What i learnt from the whole thing is that we have to push a little from our side to find out what is going on with our case. We just can't sit and think, we can't do anything. We can tell HR to call PBEC. Tell lawyers to contact the Backlog center. I did that and think that helped my case. Although, dont know for sure if it made a difference. Atleast, I knew where i stood during that time of wait.

Hi PRholder,
Did you receive your final RRI from DOL after 5 months of your ad?My recruitment period got over in first week of May'07 and I am still waiting for RRI from DOL.Did you ask your lawyer about it at that time?Any suggestions...

Thanks,

Where to check job postings

Hi Folks,

Need support and help, have been waiting like many others for labor to get certified.

PD of January 2004, TR, EB3, Massachusetts. Like many of you still waiting for my labor certification. The DOL website has been showing IN PROCESS since time immemorial. During first week of July it changed to DATA REVIEW for a few days then went back to IN PROCESS. Can anyone tell me what this means?

I haven't heard any thing from my lawyer, HR regarding instructions for recruitment. And I know from others in my company that my lawyers and HR drag there feet every step of the way.

I want to know when PBEC asks my company to recruit, so I can push my company to move along.

Any idea which cases PBEC is processing these days?

Also, how can I check if PBEC has advertized my position? I heard earlier you could look on ajb.com or indeed.com, but seems both have changed there websites or I am not looking at the right place, as I haven't seen any things remotely close to my job posting on these site.

Thanks for your help and good luck to others still waiting.

Ciao

Backlog

Hi Folks,

Need support and help, have been waiting like many others for labor to get certified.

PD of January 2004, TR, EB3, Massachusetts. Like many of you still waiting for my labor certification. The DOL website has been showing IN PROCESS since time immemorial. During first week of July it changed to DATA REVIEW for a few days then went back to IN PROCESS. Can anyone tell me what this means?

I haven't heard any thing from my lawyer, HR regarding instructions for recruitment. And I know from others in my company that my lawyers and HR drag there feet every step of the way.

I want to know when PBEC asks my company to recruit, so I can push my company to move along.

Any idea which cases PBEC is processing these days?

Also, how can I check if PBEC has advertized my position? I heard earlier you could look on ajb.com or indeed.com, but seems both have changed there websites or I am not looking at the right place, as I haven't seen any things remotely close to my job posting on these site.

Thanks for your help and good luck to others still waiting.

Ciao

Your lawyer will get Recruitment Instructions. Once they get Recruitment Instructions, they will need to post your job advertisement in local paper in MA as well as post it on AJE website (www.americasjobexchange.com) now that AJB has stopped doing the posting for jobs.

If your HR drags the feet, try contacting the lawyers directly and ask them if they got recruitment instructions for posting the job or what is the status of our case.

PBEC is processing all cases and there is no FIFO, so there is no method to the maddness of the priority date once it is in Backlog center

If you have not received recruitment instructions, the company might NOT have posted it and you wont see it on AJE website. If the lawyers have got the recruitment instructions, you might be able to find it on AJE

BEC is saying it is going to clear the backlog by Sept 2007, so hopefully they will clear it. By the way, I see approvals coming, it seems like they are under real pressure to clear the backlog

Good Luck

Thank you very much PRholder.

I checked on AJE (www.americasjobexchange.com). It shows my job was posted on 7/20/07. I did not know about this. I had been searching on indeed.com and never found the job posting.

Just for clarification purpose: does this mean that my lawyer had already gotten recruitment instructions and they posted the position on AJE?

What are the next steps and how long does it usually take from here to getting the labor certified?

Also, for the small probability that my labor does get certified in time, what paperwork do I need to compile so that I can squeeze thru the 8/17/07 date.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

485 Approved

Congratulations on clearing 2nd hurdle (I140).
Have you thought of changing your id yet?:)

Hopefully I will never have to use such screennames again. See my signature below....Good luck to all.

PD: 07/01/2003, TR/EB2
ETA case number: P-05172-75XXX
SWA Location (No Regional): Boston (MA)
45 days letter replied: Oct 2006
AJB Ads Posted: 12/08/2006-01/22/2007
Recruitment Instructions Received (approx): 12/12/2006
Recruitment Period - 12/22/2006-1/22/2007
Recruitment Report Instructions Received : 01/7/2007
Recruitment Report Submitted(deadline 2/22/2007): 02/07/2007
LC status: Certified online: (03/28/2007)
Certified ETA receipt: 4/04/2007
I-140 Premium/I-485/I-131/I-765 Receipt Date: 04/08/2007
I-140 Premium approved: 04/16/2007
Finger Printing: 6/1/2007
EAD Approval: 7/17/2007
AP Approval: 7/25/2007
485 Approval: 7/27/2007

After 4 years 29 days ....nightmare is finally over!!!!!

Good Luck to all of you.

yes, seems like Recruitment Instructions Received

Thank you very much PRholder.

I checked on AJE (www.americasjobexchange.com). It shows my job was posted on 7/20/07. I did not know about this. I had been searching on indeed.com and never found the job posting.

Just for clarification purpose: does this mean that my lawyer had already gotten recruitment instructions and they posted the position on AJE?

What are the next steps and how long does it usually take from here to getting the labor certified?

Also, for the small probability that my labor does get certified in time, what paperwork do I need to compile so that I can squeeze thru the 8/17/07 date.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Yes, if you saw the advertisement on AJE, it seems there was a posting done by your company for the post you are planning to get the labor on. Your company HR and lawyer should have talked about this with you. In any case, you can ask them about it.

Once, your Recruitment Period is over, the DOL(BEC) waits for about a month and assuming there is no resumes received, an approval can be sent after final RRI is sent to BEC. I know this is a frustrating time for us as people with recent priority dates are having a green light while people with old priority date are still waiting for their labor approval

For your another question related to filing 140 and 485, you can get the birth certificates(also affidavit of birth certificate if the name has a missing father or mother name or incorrect name or missing the childs name), marriage certificate(if applicable), Also, they might ask for your previous job experience letters, so get these papers in line.

Good Luck

I saw my add posted last week on americanjobexchange.com
Finally some action after 3.5 years.

P-05227-04***

PD: DEC03