PBEC - State of MA - EB3 NON-RIR case tracking

For ashwinbr

My LC online status showed "Certified" on the same day as yours: 03/29/07.
According to lawyer, the certified paper has not been received.

Have you received yours as of today?

I'm still not going to celebrate because this is just the beginning of another long battle. Ok I'm growing cynical in my old age (The GC process is responsible for my premature aging too). For what it's worth, it's some relief (albeit miniscule) that the status of my labor certification application shows "Certified".

My details are as follows:
EB3, Non-RIR , State of MA
PD: 4/2/03
Ad seen on AJB: Dec 16th
Take off AJB on Jan 16th.
Prevailing wage issue somewhere in between.
Online status shows certified: March 29, 2007

How long does it take for my HR to receive the paperwork, can anyone tell?
(Or are folks who can answer that question already moved over to the 140 threads? :D :p )

Yes.

My HR contacted me in regards to notifying me of the labor approval. Also, they requested some details from me towards filing my I-140.
Not exactly sure, but this was at least before 4th April.

So I am only presuming the approval papers have been received. If it is possible for my company to proceed with I-140 without the actual approval papers, then I'm really not sure if they've received the papers or not.

Do check with your HR once.

Today I just thought to send an email to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US to see whether the update (TR to RIR) is reflected or not. I got the reply and found the update reflected. One more difference I could see in 'Case Information' is that now the field 'Data Entry Assigned to' is added to original fields.

Right now that field is blank for me. but since they have added this field so I am guessing either in RIR they have a practice to show this field or it may be a newly added field.

Do you guys have any idea when this field 'Data Entry Assigned to' should be updated and once it is updated how long does it take to reach to the conclusion?

- BharatPremi

Guys,

Till 3:00 PM today (04/13/07-Friday) status was TR-IN PROCESS. AT 4:28 PM when I checked it was found chaged to RIR-IN PROCESS. And as you already know my case is with PBEC.

- BharatPremi

Last edited by a moderator:
I-140 approved

Congratulations PBECVictimBOS....Now you will have to change your id as you are no more victim of PBEC. :)

See my signature below....Good luck to all.

PD: 07/01/2003, TR/EB2
ETA case number: P-05172-75XXX
SWA Location (No Regional): Boston (MA)
45 days letter replied: Oct 2006
AJB Ads Posted: 12/08/2006-01/22/2007
Recruitment Instructions Received (approx): 12/12/2006
Recruitment Period - 12/22/2006-1/22/2007
Recruitment Report Instructions Received : 01/7/2007
Recruitment Report Submitted(deadline 2/22/2007): 02/07/2007
LC status: Certified online: (03/28/2007)
Certified ETA receipt: 4/04/2007
I-140 Premium/I-485/I-131/I-765 Receipt Date: 04/08/2007
I-140 Premium approved: 04/16/2007

Congratulations on clearing 2nd hurdle (I140).
Have you thought of changing your id yet?:)

See my signature below....Good luck to all.

PD: 07/01/2003, TR/EB2
ETA case number: P-05172-75XXX
SWA Location (No Regional): Boston (MA)
45 days letter replied: Oct 2006
AJB Ads Posted: 12/08/2006-01/22/2007
Recruitment Instructions Received (approx): 12/12/2006
Recruitment Period - 12/22/2006-1/22/2007
Recruitment Report Instructions Received : 01/7/2007
Recruitment Report Submitted(deadline 2/22/2007): 02/07/2007
LC status: Certified online: (03/28/2007)
Certified ETA receipt: 4/04/2007
I-140 Premium/I-485/I-131/I-765 Receipt Date: 04/08/2007
I-140 Premium approved: 04/16/2007

Today I Certified

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

Best Luck to all waiting and wish you join "Certified" queue soon.

- Bharat Premi

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats

Guys,

Yesterday till 12:00 AM (CST) it was 'RIR-In Process' and At last after 3 years,9 months and some days Today at 9:34 AM (CST) I found ETA on line status showing magic word "Certified".

- Bharat Premi

Hearty Congratulations to you. I don't know when iam going to see my status chnange.

Guys,

- Bharat Premi
Congrats, and good luck with the rest of the steps. I hope to catch up with you soon. I am paricularly interesting in seeing how your port of PD from the EB3 to EB2 goes; that is an option I may want to use myself in the near future.

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Yes exactly at this point of time "porting" is not in my mind although seeing the complete black hole in labor I took precaution to work out second application. First employment is really good place except salary so I will try to work out "Salary" part now and if it works then probably would not go for "porting" route. Ofcourse I would gather up information regarding 485 speed based on category. if EB2 speed at 485 is comparatively fast then I may think to port. BUt in any way I will keep updating these forums.

- BharatPremi

Congrats, and good luck with the rest of the steps. I hope to catch up with you soon. I am paricularly interesting in seeing how your port of PD from the EB3 to EB2 goes; that is an option I may want to use myself in the near future.

Little modification on my last status:

On line status shows TR-CERTIFED not RIR-CERTIFIED. So I believe at the time of conclusion they mandatory put "TR" back as a signature to establish the fact that this case originally was "TR".. Other than that I do not see any reason to put "TR" back because my case remained in "RIR" for 13 long days while it was "In Process".

- Bharat Premi

ma_nonrir_eb3,

Yes exactly at this point of time "porting" is not in my mind although seeing the complete black hole in labor I took precaution to work out second application. First employment is really good place except salary so I will try to work out "Salary" part now and if it works then probably would not go for "porting" route. Ofcourse I would gather up information regarding 485 speed based on category. if EB2 speed at 485 is comparatively fast then I may think to port. BUt in any way I will keep updating these forums.

- BharatPremi

Unless an immigration reform is passed into law by congress to increase visa numbers, it is highly unlikely that there will be much movement for EB3 for India in coming months/years. I would highly recommend that once you have 140 approved from the backlog labor, hold on to it and wait for the India EB2 priority date to come to July 2003 (it is at Jan 2003 right now). At that time, file 485 for your EB2 140 alongwith a copy of your EBS 140, requesting the PD from your EB3 140 to be ported.

Of course, your personal circumstances are what govern how you want to proceed, but the above strategy may be considered.

Hmmm!! yep in that case I will have to dig deep before coming to the final decision about what to do next.

Unless an immigration reform is passed into law by congress to increase visa numbers, it is highly unlikely that there will be much movement for EB3 for India in coming months/years. I would highly recommend that once you have 140 approved from the backlog labor, hold on to it and wait for the India EB2 priority date to come to July 2003 (it is at Jan 2003 right now). At that time, file 485 for your EB2 140 alongwith a copy of your EBS 140, requesting the PD from your EB3 140 to be ported.

Of course, your personal circumstances are what govern how you want to proceed, but the above strategy may be considered.

Question.

I am new here. I have an RIR application. I had an NOF PW, which was rebutted since 1.5 months ago. Is there any chance to be asked for new recruitment? The increase is only 5k. Any one can tell me if an additional reqruitment will be required, where the company is supposed to do it here in MA? Or does the PBEC does it directly.

Thanks in advance.

I am new here. I have an RIR application. I had an NOF PW, which was rebutted since 1.5 months ago. Is there any chance to be asked for new recruitment? The increase is only 5k. Any one can tell me if an additional reqruitment will be required, where the company is supposed to do it here in MA? Or does the PBEC does it directly.

Thanks in advance.
If you rebutted with alternative wage survey, and BEC accepts it, then no recruitment is required. If you accepted BECs suggested PW, then the rule says you have to recruit on the new wage. But going by the feedback on this forum, BECs have been certifying simply on the employer's acceptance of new wages without asking for additional recruiment.

Received RI for MA

Dear friends,
I just got a mail from the attorney that she recd RI(from PBEC) for my case. She sent a mail to my boss who Fwed to me. Most of you have gone through it. Could you please tell me what are the things I should be careful about ? I do not want to take things for granted.
Appreciate your help and good wishes to you all.

EB3-MA-TR-06/04 (RI recd 03/25/07)
EB2-MA-PERM-11/06 (certified, 140 pending)

Guys,

Question: Is there anyway without contacting lawyer/employer to know that whether they (lawyer/employer) received Labor Certification papers?

- BharatPremi

MA NonRIR Case Pending in Backlog

Hello Guys,

I have my case pending with PBEC and have not got any feeback from DOL since we sent the Recruitment Report to them in March 2007. Does anyone know how long do they take to repond after they get the recruitment report or the process after the recruitment ad is posted?

PRHolder

CONGRATULATION for both of you

ma_nonrir_eb3 and bharatpremi,

I am in this forum after long time. I didn't know both of your labor got certified. I am vary happy for you. You deserve that and I hope your rest of the journey will be smooth. My case is still IN Process and it feels like I will never see the magic word "CERTIFIED". The word "In Procees" feels like poision to me.

ma_nonrir_eb3 and bharatpremi,

I am in this forum after long time. I didn't know both of your labor got certified. I am vary happy for you. You deserve that and I hope your rest of the journey will be smooth. My case is still IN Process and it feels like I will never see the magic word "CERTIFIED". The word "In Procees" feels like poision to me.
Thanks. I am sure you'll see Certified soon. Keep following up aggresively.