• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

October VB Released DV2015

13,6xx when will for asia :( so anxious.. But hey at least its better than last year, last year this time it was still 2,300

Most regions should see an increase in CNs this year, due to Nigeria being out. AF might be the exception due to the reduced holes made by Nigeria (I.e. Density should be increased in AF)

OC is looking OK - some movement is always welcome. We're well ahead of last year and 2013. Lower uptake perhaps?

No, I would not bank on that. Remember not a single interview has happened yet and many forms are still processing, so these numbers are not calculated as a reaction to anything. Also for there to be a lower uptake, we would need to have some massive reason that made a group of individuals behave differently to last year.

As long as AF hits 85000 I'll be a happy camper. Seems the number are higher than last year. Anyone willing to predict my fate?.

Typical DV2014
Surprises will not and will not help Nigeria. Peak crash in almost the same numbers. I'm sorry.
Simon, at 125,000 won impossible to call everyone on the interview. That's a lot.o_O