• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

OC DV lottery 2024

Hi...
Is it mandatory to submit form I-134 together with other requirements during the interview.

The interview checklist however does not mention to submit Form I-134 from a sponsor for SUV Embassy, Fiji.

Await an expert advise on this

What could be the reason for the holdup in sending 2NL’s particularly for the OC Region?
A total of just 56 2NL’s has been issued till late with 48 being for the current month and 8 issued for the previous month (CN <875)

For CN's who do not receive their 2NL's this month (CN 875 – 1199), can we assume that we will not have our interviews in March_2024 and this will be done in April_2024

I feel there will be no movement for OC Region in the next VB

Hi...
Is it mandatory to submit form I-134 together with other requirements during the interview.

The interview checklist however does not mention to submit Form I-134 from a sponsor for SUV Embassy, Fiji.

Await an expert advise on this
It is not mandatory. It however helps with being prepared, just in case it is needed for a specific case.

Who else has become current in the OC Region and not received 2NL till date?
Today is end of month

You became current in October meaning your CN was between 1 to 225...when did you submit your DS260?
Visa Bulletin that came out in October was the November Visa Bulletin that showed current interviews for December up to CN 450. I know it sounds a bit crazy but that is how the Visa Bulletin works.

I doubt you need to prove. There’s one National exam at the end of year 12 and one at the end of year 13. You are required to give a certificate from year 12 thereby automatically proving twelve years of education. FSLC should
Wow those numbers from Fiji are incredible.

I also had no idea NZ did a lottery also. Interesting.
Hi Bob , yes it’s known as the Pacific Access Category . Not sure of the current vetting process but each time one registers, one has to pay a registration fee.

Hi everyone,

I got my 2NL last week, is the embassy supposed to make a follow up about the interview?

The embassy website says once an interview is scheduled they will send an email requesting to reconfirm this appointment in 24 hours.

I have not received this email yet.

Am I interpreting the embassy website incorrectly about reconfirming the interview?

Thank you everyone

Hi Everyone
I am trying to register my interview with SUV Embassy (OC Region) however when I try to sign-up as I am a new user, I get the message "The country you are registering for is no longer active"

Kindly advise what shall I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_173545_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_173545_Outlook.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 9
Hi Everyone
I am trying to register my interview with SUV Embassy (OC Region) however when I try to sign-up as I am a new user, I get the message "The country you are registering for is no longer active"

Kindly advise what shall I do

Having the same issue. Used a different browser etc no luck. I tried calling the embassy this morning to enquire but I couldn't get through to anyone. Let me know if you managed to register. I will also send an email to the embassy

Hi Everyone

Kindly advise what shall I do?
I hope it has worked out for you now. Maybe give it a day or 2.

Having the same issue. Used a different browser etc no luck. I tried calling the embassy this morning to enquire but I couldn't get through to anyone. Let me know if you managed to register. I will also send an email to the embassy
I will also try to email the embassy...since no one answers the call at the embassy

Thank you...very much appreciated
This is the email reply I received this afternoon from the Suva embassy "We will provide you with instructions to help you prepare for your interview with our office once we receive the electronic cases from KCC" - hope this helps. All the best.