NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

same RFE

Boss, i have the same RFE from NSC. Can you please tell me what documents your lawyer prepared to prove your company\'s ability to pay.
Thanks.
chicogo dol.

same RFE

sure. The letter should state what doc you need. But if your company is over 100 employees, you just need CFO to prepare a statement. My company does meet that reqirements and the CFO prepared a statement and annual reports for the past 2 years.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for the reply. My company has 120 employees. The problem is that they don\'t have financial results for last 2 years because they are new company and just started this year. They are successor in interest to my original company. My lawyer has sent some kinda letter to our management for signature and i think that may be the same statement from CFO that you told me. Do you know if the two year of financial statements were requiered or were they optional.
Thanks.

hi chicago dol

my LC is just got approved, i am in the same situation like you regarding MBO, as you told earlier that your attorney submitted "Successor in Interest" doccumentation can you help me what is that doccumentation consists about it helps me to check my attorney is doing same way or not please help me.
in this kind of situation INS will accept LC\'s approved on old companies name ? is this common practice? plese reply your experience.
Thanks
rklpus

No Title

Actually our new management wrote a letter saying that they are a succesor in interest and they take all the immigration resposibilities and liabilities for all the foreign nationals working in our company.

Update on my RFE

NC: Feb 25
RFE: April 9
RFE replied: May 22nd

Does anyone here know of how long it is taking for EB3 after RFE nowadays

AVM for RFE reply

RFE Recieved - 04/13/02
RFE Replied - 5/15/02
RFE Issue - Regarding the work experience.

I was listening to AVM yesterday. It says that "We recieved the reply for the RFE on 5/21/02 and will take 30 to 90 days to process such case...blah..blah..and u will recieve the written decision after the process is completed".

Is it the common message everybody who had replied for the RFE recieve.

Hi VSATS

What was the RFE regarding work experience, was that regarding employment affidavit from proving your experience as mentioned on LC.

Thanks

Hi VSATS , what is employment affidavit? pl clarify..

Hi VSATS

submitting experience letter from previous employer is same as employment affidavit or it is different.

i have experience letter from my previous employer which submitted to DOL during LC process it states like whomsoever it...... like that and time period i worked with them as so and so and duties performed...

is this enough or we have to submit in different format please clarify my attorney is going to file my I-140 soon i can use your input to do it in right way, thanks in advance.

rklpus

Approved

I just checked AVM and it says my case is approved as of 05/28/02. It hardly took 8 days to approval. The experience letter specifically gives the job duties, period of employment and role(s). Not much change than what i have presented during DOL. If u need a format, pls provide me your e-mail address.

8 days after RFE to approval again!

My case has been approved. Here are the details:

ND: 02/26
RFE: 04/09(Employment affidavit proving experience)
RFE Replied: 05/21
Approval Date: 05/29

You guys have been great with all the help and support, Now moving on to 485! Good luck to all

I-140 Approved

EB2 RIR
RD:01/31/02
RFE:04/09/02
RFE RESPONSE:05/09/02
I-140 APPROVED:05/30/02

Good Luck guys. Please be patient and do your HomeWork with you lawyer.

RFE Approvals

Yeah, The AVM message is common for all RFE cases. The approval dates vary a lot in case of RFE depending on the type of RFE etc. For example I got my approval in 20 days after filing RFE on company financials. Some of the guys got approval in 7 days after filing RFE on Work experience. So be cool, it is a matter of time.

No Title

In my case NSC wanted doc. from my company about their ability to pay. was ur case the same? my reply was recieved on maay 30.

Hi rkanagala,

Congrats on your I-140 approvel. as you said you received RFE regarding your company financials,please clarify the following,

During submition of I-140 to INS your attorney did not submitted financials at all or if he submitted what doccuments he submitted and what is the new doccuments INS requested in RFE. please explain in detail if possible, your help in this regard is appriciated.

Thanks in advance
rklpus
rklpus@yahoo.com

Hello!

My best guess is that my lawyer did not provide any financial details to INS. I talked to my company CEO(Mine is a small company of 5) and my understanding is that they have not send any details initially. However when replying for RFE, they did their homework well. It took good 10 days to get all the financials, bank statements from last two years for each month, tax returns etc. The lawyer really made my company guy sweat to get all these details.
FYI, we applied one more case along with mine with similar details. His got approved without any RFE. So it is a combination of luck, timing and ofcourse good paper work which is essential.

Good luck to you