NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

What do security check ??

What kind of security check that is needed on I-140..can u elaborate

speak with IIO

Hi, there, could you tell me how your lawyer can get hold of a live IIO? Using the number listed?

Thank you.

Request for information from a prospective 140er.

I know all of you on this thread are having issues of your own and I wish you all the best in their resolution. Please help me with this question on Company financials. From your experience and in your opinion, what sort of companies are being RFE\'ed for this information. Is it --- 1. Company Size. 2. With layoffs or without. 3. Large no of earlier 140s. Any help is appreciated.

Hi sur

your fate is the criteria.From my company somany people applied (say
around 15) I-140.only two (including me )got the RFE.we all r having the same qulification and pay.some people who applied after me also got approved,so the fate is the deciding factor.Dont worry we all r in the same boat,Let us hope the best.

Approval......at last

Hi,
My I140 was approved yesterday, as per AVM. I applied in TSC with RD date of 04/27/01..(no this is not a joke) My case, like many others was transferred to NSC in Dec. 2001. I had a RFE, (ready earlier messages for the detail). Glad this stage is over.
Best of luck to all of you, just be patient, good news well come to all.
Thanks for all the help and encouragement over the pass 12 months.

UKCPER

Anyone with Company Finacials RFE approved yet from NSC.

Hi,

I filed my I-140 in EB2 RIR & INS received the response to a RFE about my company\'s financials on 03/23/02 but no response yet. Couple of my other company colleagues went smooth. Has anybody got any idea as how much time this type of query takes.

Thanks.
Ciscowala

Did your company folks have same RFEs or not? Did you file anything

related to financial proof at the beginning?
I think I am at the same boat. Thanks.

No Title

Yes, my company folks also had the same query & No , my company did not file any proof of its financials in the beginning.

Thanks.

No Approvals at NSC.

I think there are No approvals at NSC, But there are at VSC on 26th april we can see in the forum. We may get Approvals Next Week.

No Title

Lets hope for the best. Don\'t know who the f... is handling my case. Its more than 4 months & is very frustrating in today\'s market scenario where every day counts.

My I-140 recieved RFE too

Man, can you please tell me the procedure after one recieves RFE. My RD and ND was march 8, 2002. I got RFE on may 1, 2002. Do you know how many days it takes them to send the RFE (The bad thing is on I-140 they say that they will fax or email to attorney in case of RFE but they have not done in my case). Do you know when is the earliest you can send the requested info to INS and how many days they take after they have recieved the info to make a decision.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Gurus -Good News

There is an approval in RFE
My friend\'s case has been approved on 05/03
RFE date 01/05/02
RFE replied 04/03/02
approved 05/03/02
yeh it is good news
NSC is still working
Mine is still pending
Hope for the best

Ani, Replied to RFE After 3 months ?

Mine is over 3 months since I replied to RFE, no news yet..

yeh

FRE because the co: financials
THE A------ in our company gave the
details to the attorney after 3 months after
getting the RFE.same case to me also.
my rfe date is 01/15/02&replied only on 03/30/02(ND)
i dont know what is happening to my case.
what i posted early is my friends case.

hi hydap
yr LIN is -------20?
is it correct?