NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

RFE (Education) issued 01/24/02, received 02/11/02, sent to INS NSC02/13/02

Anyone got RFEs recently or receive an approval post RFE? Please post here so we can track them!

RFE

Received RFE at NSC
Category: EB1
ND: 10/25/01
Issue Date: 12/19/01
RFE Response received by INS: 01/08/02
AD: ???

I am not sure what is taking the INS this long - it\'s been over five weeks. Is NSC getting heavily backlogged. I was told RFE\'s shouldn\'t take more than 2 or 3 weeks. Any idea? Anyone?

REF Send

Transfered to NSC from TSC 11/29
NSC REF 01/15
RFE Replied 02/01
INS Received 02/06
EB3

RFE issued Feb 14th

Hi hydap,
AVM states RFE was sent feb 14t.EB3 case transferred from TSC.
Not sure what it relates to, will keep you informed when rec\'d.
Any idea how long it takes to process such RFE case, once the reply has been sent? I have been waiting a long time. original RD 04/27/01.
Any information valuable.

Ukcper

No Title

ukcper,
Don\'t worry about your RFE. It should not take you more than 2 weeks after they received your response on the RFE. All RFE is-
"Request for evidence"....
Please keep us posted on what your RFE was about....Thanks.

Does RFE sent to you or your lawyer?

I haven\'t get my RFE notice after 8 days. I wonder if it is sent to my lawyer. Anybody get more experience?

No Title

As far as I know, RFE is definately sent to your lawyer. Call him or her and see whether they have received it.
Make sure you keep ontop of your case...my attorney didn\'t even know my case was transferred to NSC, I had to tell him...

Hi ukcper

My case also was transfered to NSC on on 11/29 and NSC ND is 12/12.
NSC send REF on 01/15, my attorney received on 01/22. Attorney replied to INS on 02/01, INS received RFE reply on 02/06.
Now waiting with crossed fingers.

RFE: education evaluation, RFEs sent to attorneys only.

why do they need educational eval. for EB3?

I am confused, why is this needed, since all the information is submitted when the LC is done and approved. Maybe you can explain Hydap. Also, what did you submit?

Thanks

ukcper

transcripts

Actually I have done PGDCA, I haven\'t submitted transcript of marks for that PGDCA. In the education evaluation its mentioned about PGDCA, seems IIO didn\'t look at that and asked for explaination. My attonery send explaination with PGDCA transcript.

Has anyone checked if your RFE responds received by NSC (thru AVM)?

My attorney responded to the RFE on 02/13, but AVM is still stating the same/old message after a week. Has anyone checked if your RFE responds received by NSC (thru AVM or IIO)?

Thanks.

RFEsent back 02/25/02, how long before AVM updates?

HI Hydap,
Got the RFE, my current state licence was requested......it was mailed back in the envelope provided. Any idea about how long it takes from here? What\'s the status of your case?

ukcper

No Title

ukcper,

Thanks for sharing. What licence were they requesting, your drivers licence??
Did you send everything else though, like company financials and all.

Thanks again,