NSC-RFEs are tracked here!

hi ukcper

I send reply to my RFE on 02/01 and INS received it on 02/06. I\'m still waiting for some news. What is that state license they asked for ? As I remembered I never give any kind of license.

Hydap, what the AVM message says after with your reply?

Does it say it\'ll take another 75 days to process or 75 days from your original RD?

RFE

Hi,
Just to let you know that an RFE was sent out on 02/26/02 for my case. I knew this was coming because I didn\'t send out any company financials...

Will keep you informed once I find out what it is...

Calling NSC

Can I call NSC to find out about an RFE or does my attorney or employer only have to call??

Not sure they will give me this information because I am not the petitioner.

Thanks.

Hi Texas

Your attorney will receive REF in a week. You also can call and find out the reason but I think its waste waiting hours in phone queue.

Hi Hydap,

Thanks for your response Hydap. If I can call, I will do so. I can get the paperwork they are requiring ready when the RFE arrives.

I am pretty much sure that company financials will be needed...but just want to be sure.

Will keep you posted.

Called NSC

Don\'t waste your time calling NSC, I called to find out what my RFE was about and she told me that she had a blank computer screen infront of her and that I needed to wait until I got the letter...

So, if you are planning on calling...just wait till you get the notice.

Hi Texas

How long you\'re in queue before you talk to IIO ? I am also planning to call since it almost 21 days since they received my RFE reply.

Hydap,

I called around 9:15 and was talking with an IIO by 9:30, so about 15 minutes. Good luck on getting any information.

She didn\'t tell me what my RFE was about...her computer screen was blank..oh well.

Keep us posted.

by the way, did you send company financials/W-2 with your case?

just joining the fun!, just checked AVM, received RFE on 2/27.

Did anyone receive any approvals after getting RFE ?
I do not even know what the RFE is for. I hope to hear from the lawyers soon.
N/D:11/27, EB2, NSC, RFE on 2/27.

RFE from NSC

Checked the AVM on Feb 28th and it says an RFE was sent on 02/27/2002
EB2 ND 11/27/2001.
My lawyer hasn\'t received the notice yet

There must be something wrong with 11/27, my case also has N/D:11/27, and I got RFE on the same date

Waiting to see what the RFE is for!
Are you going for CP or AOS???

AOS

Still waiting for the RFE notice, please post when you receive yours.
I will do the same

ravij, sorry to hear about your RFE, but how big of a company do you work for?

I also received RFE on 2/27, but I did not receive my notice yet. Waiting to know what my RFE is for.