NSC - Plastic Tracker

Card Mailed

Guys!
Looks like Nebrsaka service center has started catching up with the card process now. Now the process is taking 5 months instead of 9 months. Soon it might get better and better. I still have to wait for my spouse's since she got stamped on Dec 26th( did not receive 485 approvals together). I'm hoping that she gets the card in another week looking at the time it is taking to process the cards now. But hey...you never know.

This forum has been extreemly useful and thanks to all the folks for keeping me updated with every information on this long journey. Finally it is coming to an end. Good luck to you all.

I will update the sheet once i receive my card.
======================
I485 Approved - 10/7/04
Stamping - 11/08/04
Card Ordered -- 4/6/04
Card Mailed - 4/8/04

Thanks!
gcbandu

Card ordered

Hi all,
status for me and my wife has changed to card ordered on 4/8. Hoping to receive the card in 10 days.

PS: 11/15/04 (indianapolis)

Best of luck to all.

Just received 485 approval email, travel question

I received 485 approval email now planning to go for stamping sometime next week. I have also booked my tickets for India, original plan to travel on AP but now my AP is invalid. Can I travel on stampling only? Do I still need British visa if I am travelling London by Air Inda? Anybody has any experience travelling on stamping only? Please advice me.

Thanks.

You can travel on stamping but you need transit visa if you travel through London, Frankfurt, Paris if you don't have plastic card.

Card Received

My wife & I received our cards this Friday.

PS: 10/20/04 (Chicago)
CO: 4/4/05
CM: 4/6/05
CR: 4/8/05

Detroit Plastic Card issues

Is anybody from Detroit got Plastic Card approvals since August/September. Its amazing to see people from different places except Detroit is seeing their Plastic card approvals so fast. Please post. Thanks

finally the cards are ordered

I just received an email saying that my cards are ordered.. my long wait may be over pretty soon :D

485 AD - 10/20/04
PP Date - 11/2/04 (at Detroit)

The latest LUD Date is today, 4/12 - with message "your card has been mailed today and if you don't get it in 14 days........... "

My LUD was not changed for PP stamping. All these days, it was with "case approved" message only.. That LUD date is 10/20/04

Last edited by a moderator:
Received an email on 4/11 saying on 4/9 card was ordered
Received an email on 4/12 saying Card was mailed

AD 7/14/04
PSD 9/9/04
LUD 11/26/04
CO 4/9/05
CM 4/12/05

Spouse's card ordered on 4/8. Will update the spreadsheet once we receive the card.

AD: 11/1/04
PSD: 11/17/04 (Indianapolis)

card ordered

Just received the e-mail for ordering the card.
ND:09/2002
AD:08/2004
PD:09/2004 passport stamped in Detroit
CO:04/09/2005
I will update you on receiving the card.
BTW I had to file I-90 for my minor son because they printed wrong his birth date.