NSC - Plastic Tracker

Hi Everyone,

All the plastic cards have been received on 03/22/2005.

AD : 08/02/2004
Stamping : 08/09/2004
Thanks,
Sachdev

Last edited by a moderator:
card ordered on 03/24/2005

Got the email from USCIS. Status changed to card ordered on 03/24/2005. Wife is still waiting.

485 AD: 09/15/2004
PSD: 09/22/2004.

Plastic Card Received today

I received plastic cards today for me and my wife too. Details are as follows..

Labor PD: February 2001.
Labor AD: September 2002.
140&485 ND: November 2002.
FP1: December 2002.
EAD1 AD: December 2002.
AP1 AD: November 2003.
EAD2 AD: March 2004( INS delay, so took interim EAD twice from local INS).
FP2: June 2004
RFE: August 2004
RFE Recd: August 31, 2004
LUD changed 2 times on Sep 1st, 5th.
485 AD: Sep 17, 2004.
PP Stamping: Sep 24, 2004.
Called INS on March 1st, 2005 regarding our plastic cards( I told officer that INS website mentioned to call them if we don't receive welcome letter in 2 months).
LUD changed on March 18th, 2005 ........ Your card has been ordered...when ready will be mailed ...blah blah
LUD changed on March 22nd, 2005......... Your card order is complete....and is mailed...if 14 days have passed.....

Got the cards today, both for me and my wife. Journey in the Greencard boat is finally over. Thanks to all of you who provided information and gave moral support. I wish everyone to get their Greencard approved soon.

jw_dm,

Thanks for taking the initiative.

Also, I got an LUD email today stating "On March 24, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I don't know how long it is going to take to get the damn thing in the mail. Althouhg, I can estimate from the privious posts that I would be another week.

Have a good weekend.

card ordered

Message changed for me and my spouse to "On March 24, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

PP stamp date was around October 13, 2004.

Could someone please update my details given below? I am having problems in reading/saving the spreadsheet, possibly de to firewall issues.

I-485 approved: 03/16/05
PP stamped: 03/24/05

Thanks
Planet3rd

Sandkit,

That was fast for your spouse. Congratulations! Did you or your spouse have an interview? I thought the USCIS is taking months to send plastic cards.

Thanks.

ok guys,
iam finally done with this gc process. i can take a deep breath in and sigh out.
eb3, india. started the labor with rir in 2000, turned down, went through the regular route, got my labor approved in april 2001. applied for i140 in april 2001 and got approved in july 2001. applied i485 in oct 2001 and got approved in nov 2003. pp stamped in nov 2003. wife got the card in apr 2004, son in sep 2004 and finally mine a few days ago. my son and i were left out for the card because of pictures which the ins has asked for another set. well they honored and used my son's new pictures in the card but in my case they still used the old ones which i submitted at the time of pp stamping. whatever..., its ins, so no rhyme or reason for their deeds. so finally i got the card after one and a half yrs of stamping the pp. gl folks. this was a grreat support forum and very informative. thanks to the big guy for maintaing a good forum.

received the green card

I received my green card in mail today. It has an expiration date or March 2015. Does that mean I don't have to renew it every year or so. I don't know why, but I thought green card is something that had to be renewed every year or two. Can anybody shed any light in this - thanks. Also BTW thanks for keeping this thread alive. I have been a silent visitor for a couple of months.

PP Stamp: 10/13/04
GC Received: 03/28/05
Still waiting for my spouse GC.

no. we did not have any interviews. I guess she is just lucky. the gc ride is with all ups and downs. In fact i was approved in oct and she in dec. i waited for her approval, so that we could go together for stamping. we got stamped together and no interviews, and we went to india for vacation. after i came back, it was a pleasant surprise to see her card already there.

gchopeful2005 said:
Sandkit,

That was fast for your spouse. Congratulations! Did you or your spouse have an interview? I thought the USCIS is taking months to send plastic cards.

Thanks.

another update, got an email 5 in the morning (!) today stating that:

"On March 29, 2005, the card order was completed and we mailed the
applicant's new card directly to him or her."

I will let you know and update the spread sheet once i receive the card.

personal feeling: still bitching about this stupid INS system, although the customer service is getting better, the process is taking longer and that is all we care. Also, excited and cant wait to go back home next month to visit the family and friends after over 7 years.

Good luck to the rest of the gang!

Well we can always count on good old INS to mess something up. Even though I had sent an AR-11 for my wife and we wrote the correct address on the approval notice her GC still went to the old address.

Fortunately the frontoffice of the old apartment had my contact number even after having moved out a year ago and contacted me saying they had the letter. I am in the process of having my friend pick it up. As far as my status is concerned there is still no change.

Myself
AD 07/21/2004
PD 08/05/2004
Card - ????

Spouse
AD 09/21/2004
PD 09/30/2004
Card Ordered - 03/21/2005
Card Received - 03/28/2005

I just called USCIS and got back what I expected, they told me that NSC received the I-89 back from the Detroit office on 11/26/04 (PD 9/9/04) and it's taking 12-18months to produce the card.
I did send a G-731N back in December and haven't heard anything back from them. I am not sure if sending it again will help

Card, Anyone has same experience?

We were stamped on August 25th. My wife already got the card, I didn't. I made an inquiry about my case, and they replied " Please allow additional time to process as your application was filed in 12/23/2000 and we are still processing 1999 cases"

This statement is wrong. I never filed any application during 2000. During 2000, I didn't even started working, I was in school back then. Almost all the folks about my time got card.s Now, I am wondering whether they have misplaced my application and grouped it with different type of applications. If this is the case then that bogus statement will make sense.

Anybody has similiar experience? Any lights on this?

Received cards yesterday

We both received our plastic cards yesterday, it was so quick once the message changed to "we ordered your cards...". Looks like good days are coming atleast for plastic card processing. My littile over two years journey for GC is over yesterday.

Labour 02/2003
140: 09/2003
485: 12/2003
140 App: 07/2004
485 App: 09/20/2004
PP stamp: 10/04/2004
CO: 03/23/2005
CM: 03/25/2005
CR: 03/29/2005