NSC - Plastic Tracker

Sahin said:
We were stamped on August 25th. My wife already got the card, I didn't. I made an inquiry about my case, and they replied " Please allow additional time to process as your application was filed in 12/23/2000 and we are still processing 1999 cases"
Anybody has similiar experience? Any lights on this?
For plastic card inquiries..., usually the customer service will fill out a form of inquiry.... and you will receive a snail mail... saying that it would take 12-18 months to generate plastic card etc...
It looks like your question was not understood by the customer service. If you have not started your conversation in the below order..., try again...
With my experience..., for plastic cards..., I have always started mentioning that we have been approved of our GC and stampped our passports..., its now over 6 months..., we have not yet received our plastic cards... blah blah blah....

Card Ordered

My card was ordered on 29th March 2005. After speaking to the Customer Service Rep, I was transferred to an officer who took my information and initiated an enquiry.

No address change or any sort of change after my I-485 approval.

My wife's status hasn't changed a bit. We both got approved and got stamped @ the same time.

AD : 10/01/2004
PSD : 10/15/2004
CO : 03/29/2005
CR : ?? [ I'll update the excel sheet once I receive the card ]

plastic card processing time is the I90 prcessing time?

ask a question:

from the processing time posted by NSC on 03/15/2005
the I90 -subType-inititial issuance is --- 11/02/04

dose this means the plastic cards are processed no the date (11/02/04)
for that date stamping was completed ? or the date NSC received your
fingerprint/signature on stamping process?

Card Received

We finally received our cards. We received my card on Monday(03/28/2005) and my wife's today(03/31/2005). For my wife it had gone to our old address and was redirected to our new address, hence the delay.

congrats, CrouchingTiger2,

when did you get i485 stamping,where did you send the G731N, NSC?
did you use your G731N receipt to track you case online?.

got GC

March 24, got email about GC order
March 28, GC was sent based on email
April 1, GC received.

Good luck to you all.

I-140 sent, May 2002
I-140 Approved Nov. 1, 2002.
I-485 sent, Nov. 5, 2002.
I-485 ND, Nov. 6, 2002
1st finger print, Dec. 17, 2002.
2nd finger print, Sept. 9, 2004.
I-485 Approved, Oct. 5, 2004.
Stamp, Oct. 12, 2004.

Received Green Card after COA

Hi Friends, I received my green card. My 485 application was approved in June'2004. I moved to new address in Sep'2004. and on 2nd April'2005, I received my green card at my new address.

Card Received for self .. NOT for spouse ..

Card Received for self. I've updated the spread sheet with my info.

No update for spouse.

-rkm

want to know how long time after stamping we can file G731N with NSC
to track my card ???

Recived plastic cards for my daughters and me ( stamped Oct 12, received April 1 st ).
My wife is still waiting ( stamped December 20 th),
please update my info,
thanks

Card ordered for all 4 of us on 4/6/05. 485 approved on 11/1/04, PP stamped on 11/8/05.

Lao-Yi

Last edited by a moderator:
Plastic Card Wait

Hi Everyone, I stamped my passport on 4th Oct 2004 in Detroit.I still did not receive the plastic card. Iam seeing lot of people past my date already received their plastic cards.Do you guys think Different Location of stamping in the same service center may be the reason. Is any body in the same situation who still did not receive their cards who stamped before me. Gurus please reply. Thanks a lot

I485 AD Sep 25, 2004.

I am thinking it may be related to where we have it stamped. I got my stamping done on 9/9/04 and still haven't received anything.

What's your LUD? Mine is 11/26/04 so I am thinking when they get to end of november processing I will get my card