EB-2(RIR)
PD 07/15/00
RD 03/21/01
ND 03/26/01
AD 11/27/01

Hope this will cheer you up a bit.
Good Luck to everybody still waiting.

I don\'t think 108 is ND

Though I am not sure but I don\'t think that 108 indicates date.

Because mine is SRC-01-227-xxxx, RD-30/5, ND-7/24. Per 227 the ND will come to 8/15/01.

Any clarification is appreciated.

regards

Approved!!!

I have been a silent watcher in this forum for the last few months. After a patient wait of nine months, I heard on the AVM that my I-140 was approved yesterday by TSC. I was surprised that the AVM was updated on the same day. While TSC tested my patience, this forum provided some hopes.

I had initially opted for 485. Now I am seriously thinking about CP. Any suggestions are welcome.

Here are my details:

Category: EB2(RIR)
RD : 02/26/01
ND : 03/05/01
AD : 11/27/01
SRC : 01-116-xxxxx

I am listed in the tracker as Doss. Goodluck to all those waiting and keep up the good job!

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately my laptop had to be sent to Dell for repair and I had the tracker lists in the laptop. It was stupid of me to not to keep a backup copy which I am regretting now. I have sent a mail to VP, the initial developer of the tracker to see if he can extract and mail me the tracking lists. As soon as I can get hold of the tracking list copy, I will update the tracker. Hopefully VP can extract and mail me the tracking lists, else I should be able to update the tracker by Monday as I will have my laptop back by Monday. I am extremely sorry about this.

I see a lot of approvals today which is a very good thing. Please be patient and I will update the tracker as soon as possible. Hope you all would understand. Once again I apologize for this delay and incovenience.

Thanks!

Regards,

-Hari

No Title

Dear all,

I am very happy that approvals started coming (though not mine). Guys I think we are looking some short of improvement. But approvals should keep on coming.

Congarts to all those who got approvals and wish you all good luck for next stage.

KP

Waiting game

And really, what else we can do to make a real difference except suffering. When looking at other service centers, you got know what is called unfair. And the current economic condition make the waiting game more uneasy in GREAT TEXAS SERVICE CENTER of united states.

Sigh!
DEX

Congratulations! All new approvals

This is indeed great news... Keep going TSC!

I wonder why TSC is not approving EB3 cases. All along this category has been touted as the one that is easy to process.. less paper work. There are many EB3 cases from Feb too that are still pending. Hopefully this scenario changes soon.

Question about the RFEs??

How long does it take for the notice of RFE To reach the lawyer from the date of the RFE been issued AT TSC? How long does it take for TSC to approve the case after the evidence is sent to TSC?

How do we know that TSC has received the reply to the RFE?

No Title

im9999--It should be pretty quick. Your0 lawyer should get it in 7-10 business days.So far I know that as soon as TSC gets back your reply--they will work on it. Is your case EB3...Pls confirm.

RECEIPT NOTICE

I sent my I-140 application in early october, I still have not received the notice yet. Anybody else in the same boat?