New TSC dicussion - Nov. 26

Approval

Noticing that you guys are monitoring approvals for I-140s, just wanted to let you know that mine, EB2-RIR got approved on Wednesday. ND was 2/22/01. Wish you all the best.

A Well Wisher

No Title

In fact we all don\'t know what is going on in TSC. Other centers are doing very well in all fronts and TSC is only sucking big time.

I am also hope full about economy BUT I am not hopefull at all about TSC and I don\'t think TSC will improve very near in future. I am monitoring TSC since past one year I don\'t see any improvement in any front. I think TSC will keep on sucking like this, trends are that it may get get worst as we proceed further. There are no sign of improvements.

Sorry guys but that is the fact we all see everyday while going through several posts in I-140 forum as well as I-485 forum. TSC is still processing 1999 I-485 cases whereas rest of the centers are processing 2001 I-485 cases. TSC is just almost 20 months behind in 485 cases and atleast 8 months behind in I-140 cases.

People will keep on filing cases and I don\'t think TSC will improve. We are looking a time frame of 3.5 to 4.5 years to get GC if alien is working in TSC jurisdiction.

This is very unfortunate but this is a fact.

KP

No Title

Gking,
I think Visa Officer can Cancel the H1 also if he wants to. I red in some discussion in this site about that. One person went to Bombay to do the CP. His comapny called INS to reject the CP. The Officer also canceled his H1. He was stuck in Bombay.

Can some one give me an estimate for my approval

Guys,

I do have a rather dumb question. My RD is 9/15 and my details are in the tracker. Can someone give me an estimate (pessimistic and optimistic)of how long it will be before I have I-140 approved and CP done.

Thanks
Hidden Dragon

No Title

Gking,
Yes the company may be cancelled his status. But the officer abele to cancel his H-1 Visa. That means He has the authority. Based on the Case he can take that decision.

kishan or Gking please let me know this

If it is other than home country , how long should we need to live in that country to go for cp?I am trying to opt one european country for cp, even i did not mention in I140 , I may have to apply for 824 to do this, which might be better than AOS?Can u please let me know this.

Thanks in advance
Coolcat1

Where wud we stand ??

Guyz..
Where do we stand at end of Dec01, Feb01,Mar01?
Wud we see June RD\'s approved in Feb01?
Just curious

EB1, EB2, EB3 and RIR?

Hi guys!
Sorry but I\'m not familiar with these terms...Can someone please differentiate among EB1, EB2, and EB3 for me? I think EB stands for Employment Base or something, but what\'s 1,2, and 3? Also, what\'s RIR?
I want to know on which category I belong. I got here on an H1-B visa and I now have an I-485 pending, and an amended I-140 in TSC because of RFE.
Thanks in advance and goodluck to all of us.

Just forget it ...

I would rather suggest you not to be bothered with all those terms.. Hang in there for few more days.. Your 485 will be approved .. And then you can just forget all these crazy words...

Still if you are interested, EB stands for Employment Based (1,2,3 are different categories) .. RIR (Reduction in Recruitment.. relevent with the Labor Certificate)....
for more information, visit www.immihelp.com..

Those who knows it so well, are not seeing any approval... Why to take a chance..

Just kidding ...

Question regarding RFE

How long does it take for the notice of RFE To reach the lawyer from the date of the RFE been issued AT TSC? Any personal experience?How long does it take for TSC to approve the case after the answer to the RFE is received by TSC? How do we know that TSC has received the reply to the RFE?

No Title

Gking !

My SRC number may not be correct. As such I know my ND from the e-mail I got from lawyer after he had received receipt from TSC in March 2001.

My ND is Feb 20, 2001.

By the way I checked AVM and same old message. These days I check AVM every day.

My case was with adjudicating officer on Oct 29, 2001. I don\'t know how long it takes from there.

Any way guys good luck to all those who are waiting.

KP

Response to Kishan Patel\'s question

Checked the AVM on Saturday and conveyed the news to my lawyer. From my experience with immigration lawyers in the US, I know better than to call the lawyer\'s office for any status of a pending case. They are helpful to a certain degree but most of the time you are on your own. In case it helps, my case was assigned to an officer on October 31st. Anyway hang in there, bud, should not be too long when yours get approved.

A Well Wisher

AVM updated on 11/26/01 (Monday) and I heard the disappointing news ...

I have got a RFE as per the AVM. It said that an RFE was sent on 11/26/01. My case is EB3, ND 3/6/01 and was assigned to an IIO on 2md Nov.

But I am really disappointed that after 9 months I get this RFE and GoD knows how many more days/months before the final approval???

I hope that the RFE is for something pretty trivial.

Approved

Hello,

I learned from AVM that my I-140 was just approved today.

EB2
RD: 03/06/2001
ND: 03/20/2001
AD: 11/27/2001
AVM updated in the same day.
Will go CSC for I-485.

This has been a very friendly and informative site. I appreciate the help and wish everyone good luck.

Oldcat

im9999

Sorry to hear tht. Get the info in quick and hope for a fast turnaround. There was one that only took a month a while back. Good luck.
Ken

I got RFE too

Im999:

I got RFE too.
Although I am disappointed too, it is better than denial.
I am stilling waitng for the letter. AVM said it was sent out on 11/20/2001.
My case is EB2 ND 2/20/2001.