Multiple 485s: Marriage Based 485 application while Employement Based 485 is Pending

Nope. No news. We did get a letter from the Senator's office - it was mailed to TSC and cc to us.

The Senator has questioned regarding the A file. Still waiting on TSC to respond.

I received a letter from TSC stating that my EB file has been transferred to Newark,NJ on Aug 3rd.

Have not heard anything about my FB case yet, Should I make an infopass and enquire or just wait and see?

My timeline:
EB3 pending since Jun 2006.
08/30/2005 - Applied I130, (Wife was GC)
12/10/2009 - FB application sent(131, 485) , (Wife is USC)
03/30/2010 - Interview date - Newark,NJ
05/10/2010 - Biometrics done, IO requested at the interview
08/03/2010 - EB Transferred to Newark

Give them a little time, I am sure they will merge them. If you dont hear anything after three weeks or so from Aug 3rd, then you can buzz them

Should I be happy? :)

Received this email....

Card/ Document Production
On August 24, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Thanks newid!

I am still nervous...need the Card in my hand before I jump with JOY! It has been a tough journey (EB3 pending since 2004). So what do I expect to receive besides the Card?

OMG! this is is good news, i logged on to see if you had any updates and I am so happy to see this. yes you have been approved and your card should surely come in about three weeks, you will probably get another CPO email and a hard copy letter welcoming you to the US.

I am still nervous :) My file has gone around and round before this message popped up. Waiting on the 2nd email, the card, the document or whatever ::)

Thank you TKD, newid123, BSH - this forum has been amazing (I personally don't know any of you but it seems I still know each one of you!)

My card should arrive in couple of weeks. Waiting on that.

Here is my journey-

2001 - 1st H1B approved; Came to US in 2002
EB3 Labor Filed 2004
EB3 I-485 Filed 2006

Faimly Based:
District Office: Columbus, OH
Forms (I485, I130, I765, I131) Self-filed
11/07/2009: Mailed to USCIS
11/19/2009: Notice of Action
12/16/2009: Interview Letter Received
01/06/2010: AP Approved
01/07/2010: EAD Approved
01/21/2010: Interview Date
AOS Interview on: 01/21/2009
07/10/2010: Wrote to Senator
08/24/2010: GC Approved

Now, do I have do anything after I get the Card - do I need update my Social Security Card? What about any other stuff?

I got interview letter and Interview is scheduled on Oct 4th.
Since I am in same boat as most of here (EB pending applied for FB). Any suggestion about I should do before Oct 4th ?
Or Just go for interview and start process after that (writing letter to TSC, Senators etc).

It all depends on where your Alien Registeration file is. I wrote to TSC but it did not help - made it more confusing but there are others who had better results. I wrote to the Sentor in July (my interview was in Jan). After the interview wait till your processing date is current and start following with your local USCIS office first.

Thanks for response
My case is same EB transfer from the VSC to TSC, pending there since years for visa availability.

It all depends on where your Alien Registeration file is. I wrote to TSC but it did not help - made it more confusing but there are others who had better results. I wrote to the Sentor in July (my interview was in Jan). After the interview wait till your processing date is current and start following with your local USCIS office first.

Thanks for response
My case is same EB transfer from the VSC to TSC, pending there since years for visa availability.

BSH,
My EB case was transferred from NSC to TSC and was pending there for about 3 years. I wrote to the ebupdate email address that TSC had and they transferred my EB case within a week or so.

Here is the link with contact email and instructions on how to email TSC regarding these case transfers - look in the last section of this page

(THANKS to TKD for finding this link!)
http://www.laborimmigration.com/201...er-launches-i-485-notification-pilot-program/

Good luck and keep us posted.