Multiple 485s: Marriage Based 485 application while Employement Based 485 is Pending

I would like to thanks everybody for the invaluable information and tips shared in this forum. This forum and portal has been a light through the dark tunnel.My GC just got approved and finally the journey has ended. My GC interview was on Aug 18 and was disappointed when IO didn't approve at the interview due to pending EB 3 case. IO suggested to withdraw the EB3 application and write a letter after the interview and IO would forward the letter to TSC to transfer the file. After 2 weeks, i sent an email to TSC requesting them to transfer the file to Newark field office as suggested here in some of posts in this forum. Within a week my file got transfered and IO approved the GC. Now waiting for the physical GC in the mail.

njgc007
go through some of the earlier posts in this thread and send an email to SC to transfer the file to your local office.Lot of folks did that successfully.Hopefully your would be approved soon