!!!!march Chennai Interviews!!!!

Answers

1. The two PCCs are required if you are residing in India and never been to the US. If u are in the US, u just need the one from the Embassy. This what I have heard. I am done with my GC on 21st Dec.
2. They will return the docs right across the counter where u interview
3. Opposite to Chola hotel, there is a photo lab which opens only by 10:30. I got it there and it is the adviced place.

My wife has her interview on 22nd March. She is residing in India and she needs both the PCCs

Good Luck

reg I-134

Can some one please guide me what we need to fill on items 8, 10 and 11 of I-134 Affidavit of Support?
8. That the following persons are dependent upon me for support. (Are we suppose to write spouse and child names here?)
10. That I have submitted visa petition to the INS on behalf of the following.
11. (complete this block only if the person named in the item 3 will be in the US temporarily). That i intend () to make specific contributuins to the support of the person named in item 3.

Thanks in Advance

No Title

Veejnas,

I have not got my packet 4 yet. I have the same problem. I am currently in india, I have called the consulate a couple of times about pkt4. They claim that they have posted all the march interviews pkt4 on monday feb18. I am supposed to receive it in my madras address. Its 2 weeks now, and we have not yet got it. I have been told by the persons who answer the phone, to just download the info!!! I will update u if at all I get the pkt4

Rags R.

No Title

Veejnas,

I have not got my packet 4 yet. I have the same problem. I am currently in india, I have called the consulate a couple of times about pkt4. They claim that they have posted all the march interviews pkt4 on monday feb18. I am supposed to receive it in my madras address. Its 2 weeks now, and we have not yet got it. I have been told by the persons who answer the phone, to just download the info!!! I will update u if at all I get the pkt4

Rags R.

raja buttreddy -answeres for ur I-134 questions

For
8 - Yes spouse and children names and put an "X" in the wholly dependent column with rest of the details in subsequent columns.

10 -None

11 - Leave it blank, because your are sponsoring them for permanent residency.

- This is according to the docs filled by my lawyers.

No Title

Thanks Dandelion. Yesterday, i talked to my lawyer and it matched with your answers. I hope everything set to go and hope we will meet on 16th or 19th.

Appointment letter not received. Interview on march 22nd

hi,

My CP interview is on the 22nd of march in chennai. I still have not recieved my appointment letter. My brother called up the consulate in chennai, and they told him that the letter had been sent more than a week ago. I dont know what to do. Somebody please help.

chamy,

Don\'t worry much about appt\'letter. As per our senior\'s just take a print out from consulate web site. That should work.

No appt letter yet

Have an appt for 3/22. Had emailed consulate to mail to Indian addr. Not sure where they mailed the appt letter to, but I haven\'t recd it either in teh US or India.

Good question - I too recieved 2 IRS9003 forms per applicant and also..

I also recieved 2 I-134 forms, My guess was is if some information is incorrect then 2 nd copy is backup.

Called consulate, pkt4 mailed to Indian addr; but not recd yet

They say they mailed the letter and packet4 to the Indian addr I had provided (by emailing them), in the 2nd week of Feb. haven\'t recd it yet. They asked me to take a printout of the web site showing the case# and the appointment date.

irs9003

I did not get my P4 since I gave us address. My lawyer had helped me fill IRS9003. DO I need to have 2 copies of IRS 9003?
2) Does it come already filled by the consulate?

Thanks,

Urgent Blue Dart

Hi,
For Blue dart draft please confirm that it is 250 + 50 * n
n = # of passports
2) In whose favor has the Blue Dart draft be taken? Please reply ASAP as I have requested someone to take this draft on my behalf today.
3)Will they accept cash too?

Thanks,

No Title

1.Padaiyappa, my lawyer filled for me and he give me only one IRS9003 form.
2. No, it doesn\'t filled by the consulate. Since it is a very simple form, your lawyer might have filled for you.

IRS-9003

One IRS-9003 consists of exactly 2 copies of the same form. One for IRS other for filing. So just download from the web and fill the 2 copies of this one form.

DS 230 part II, IRS 9003 and I-134 to printed back to back or on two sheets.

DS 230 Part II, IRS 9003 and I-134 forms to be printed back to back on two sheets? How are they in Packet 4 sent by the consulate? I haven\'t received my Packet 4 and down loaded the forms from the immihelp website.. Pleas help me.

thanks for your help in advance.