!!!!march Chennai Interviews!!!!

Rags R

Registered Users (C)
Hello guys,

This is the new thread for discussing march chennai interviews, those of you who got their interviews in march, pl. post in this thread from now on.

Thanks,
Rags

Interview on March 22

Hello everyone,

Our interview is on March 22. I had called up the chennai consulate today and got to know this. Good luck to all of us

Cheers,
Rags

Interview on March 27th

After a long wait finally I made it to Mar 27th. Let\'s share the info/knowledge/concerns/questions etc.,

Any one of you booked the tickets so far? I would like to know the best deals about the tickets. Can someone throw some light here?

Thanks

Please write when you sent the P3 to Chennai and Date entered into system

Hi Mrch CPers,

Pls write the day you sent P3 ro chennai &
day it was entered into their system.

Also update if you have applied/taken the PCC.

Thanks

My iNterview on March 21st

Congrats to all of you for making it this far.

Can we start preparing a chedck list for the all of us. Plesae chip in one or two items. Even if it is a repetition, I think it will be useful. I guess we dont want to take any chances right?

Also is sailing pwermit needed even if I dont own any money.

Priority Dates are out...MADRAS appointments have been announced for March

Priority dates for March are out. (Courtesy www.shusterman.com) They are current for all employement categories. Madra

Madras appointments have benn published. I checked this at the Madras consulate website.
Good luck to everyone.

I missed the boat for March and so I should get it in April.

No Title

March dates published on chennai site, i would prefer to take a print out from the website so that if you don\'t recieve P-4, you can show that at consulate. I believe it is very important for those who specified US address for P-4. Just a suggestion.......

April Interviews

Best of luck to the people who are got March Dates. I missed the date by a couple of days. I am starting a thread for the April for those who are planning to get a date in April in Chennai. Please start posting there.

What\'s wrong with my case

I Submitted pkt 3 for my spouse on dec 18th at madras and it was acknoledged on Jan 1st. I was expecting a March Interview and to our disappointment we are not on the list.

Can you help me understand how this is possible. I see some of you had filed pkt 3 later than myself. I guess i am looking for some consolation. What i can do to find out what\'s going on? Only thing different that i am doing is follow-to-join than regular CP

Indian Guy

vsc_01_gc : I missed the boat too....

My papers reached the consulate on 19th Jan and still I missed. I\'m sure to be in April then....

What is file-to-join?

May be that is the reason....If you call the consulate tonight after 10:30pm at 8112060 they may tell you. Give your case number and find out why. That should be the most accurate way. I\'m sorry for your case. Please keep me posted.