MA SESA Tracker

DOL is going fast

Guys DOL processed 89 cases today faster it goes better for us so go DOL go! Hopefully SESA also do something like this (for a change)

MA SESA update

I spoke to mA SEA office 2 weeks before. My PD at MA SESA Sept 7 2001.
EB3 RIR.
They infomred me that they expect they should look into my case after 4 weeks.
This means that after 245(i) which is April 30 2001 they should process Sept 2001 cases . So things are expected to move at faster pace after they cross April 2001.
Can any give an real time estimate when my case will get approved in DOL Boston ?

Sureshais

What are u talking about wehn u say they will process Sep cases after april cases. What about May, Jun, July Aug applications. Whatever you said was promising but SESA is not moving that fast. They are still not done with May 7 and how can u expect them to process September in 4 weeks.

No Title

b Any one knows how much time(month/years) SESA takes to forward cases to DOL , if Priority date is known and is there any automated response
number or automated mail responder to check LC status .

Thanks in Advance .

Good days are back at MA SESA

They are processing May- Jun 23 cases and next month July cases. So i will have to wait one more long month.

Guys wake up and keep this message board posted on SESA approvals as they come through