MA SESA Tracker

seenoend

Registered Users (C)
I\'d like to start a tracker for all pending LC applications(Regular or RIR, all categories) pending at MA SESA. The starting list is copied from "RIR Tracker - Boston SESA". Please post your info to the tracker.

03-??-01; Waiting, RFE from SESA
04-24-01; EB3-RIR; Waiting at SESA
04-30-01; EB2-RIR; 10-30-01 Forwared to DOL;
05-17-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA
06-15-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA;
06-18-01; Waiting at SESA;
06-27-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA;
07-02-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA
07-13-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA;
10-19-01; EB2-RIR; Waiting at SESA;

Updated the list on the top...

Added the category(EB2-RIR) to 7/2/01 case. This tracker is the successor of the "RIR tracker-Boston SESA". Please help each other by posting your LC info here. Thanks!

hym, are sure your LC app is still at MA SESA?

MA SESA AVM has been saying that they are processing 4/24-4/27 cases for all categories. Definetely you want to talk to them to find out what is going with your LC app.

I filed my Labour with Mass SESA on FD: 06/10/2001 and RD:08/05/2001 How long it might take to get m

MA SESA AVM says it is processing April 30th applications...

And that is the last day of 245(i). Once they pass that date, the processing should (hope so) be faster. My guess is that it is probably going to take another 3-4 months for them to have hands on your case.

Not sure how you got the 7-8 month figure.

The LC is a two-stage process. First a LC is submitted to MA SESA. SESA then forwards it to Boston DOL. Boston DOL not the MA SESA is the place that has the final words. AFAIK, Boston DOL is currently processing March LC applications. They probably need another 4 months to ajudicate all LCs filed before April 30th (we are talking about 245(i) again). By then (April 2002) you case would be forwarded to the DOL by SESA. If Boston DOL can process LCs at the same speed at which they come in after finishing 245(i) cases, it is another 11 month (hope I get the math right. yes, that is time for DOL to process cases coming in from May 1st, 2001 to April 2002) before DOL sees your case. So we are talking about 15 months. It is disappointing, but that is the fact we have to face.

seenoend, do you know what is the number to talk with them?

Hi Seenoend, how to find out where is my case? I have MA SESA case number, but I don\'t have boston Region case number, so can\'t find my case in BOS ROL database.

How do you know the PD from the receipt number?

Hi,

My attorney gave me only the receipt number from MA SESA, it is 2001xxx..., how can I know what is my priority date?

Thanks!

Finally...

After 7 months, my case went to Boston DOL, with PD 04/24/01, RD 11/15/01, hope can be cleared by the end of 2002! :( What a journey ahead!

see you guys in Boston DOL board.

Just checked their voice message

According to MA SESA, They are currently processing regular applications recevied April 26 - April 27, and RIR applications received April 30.

Not exactly. IIRC, for the month of November, the AVM was telling ...

people that they were processing RIR cases with PD from 4/26/01-4/27/01. They did move ahead by 1 day for RIR apps (4/28, 4/29 were weekends). I give them that credit, but it still suuuuuuuucks.