MA SESA Tracker

Sakar88, as I understand it, RD 11/15/01 means

somebody at MA SESA mail room signed and received an LC app package on the 15th day of November of 2001. The priority date of the LC should be around the RD.

hmm, Sakar88

The RD is Boston DOL record your case to their database after they received the case from MA SESA. DOL process the case by RD, not PD. The PD is way before RD.

Hope it helps.

Processing should speed up now

April 30 was the last day for 245(i). If they are currently processing April 30 for RIR, that means that they are almost done with the 245(i) now, which makes sense because the other states were done with that a while ago. Very soon (fingers crossed) we should see a MAJOR increase in pace, especially RIR.

Then we have the next problem to look forward to: Boston DOL.

It really does not make any difference...

we are the unlucky guys who will suffer the 245(i) all the way to the end. In every step of the way (SESA, DOL, VSC), we have to wait hundreads and thousands cases that have PD prior to 4/30/01. It stinks!!!

245(i)

245(i) is for illegal immigrants who want to legalize their status (I am not an immigration lawyer, there is probably more to it that I don\'t understand in detail). The deadline for submitting this was April 30, 2001. I think the last time this deadline occurred what in 1998. Consequently thousands of people submitted 245(i) this year, and every state DOL got swamped. This is why the was a huge increase in applications end of April, but when they are beyond April, it should speed up a lot.

Now, these applications will flow through to the Regional DOL as well. However, as far as I know these applications are primarily non-RIR so we could expect to see a slowdown for non-RIR applications due to this, but RIR appllications should continue to process. Not that Boston DOL is fast for either at the moment, but the theory is that RIR would not be impacted by 245(i).

Happy New Year seenoend and all folks

What\'s is going on with SESA as the AVM still says APR 26 and 27 for non-RIR and APR 30 for RIR have being processed.

Do we hope or pray for good new year 2002
Can each one of the members post the details as your cases get progressed.

My PD is Apr 16, my laweyer has not received any info. so far

I think SESA may not send out notice when it forward case to DOL

Hi sp101,

My PD is April 24, and my attorney has got nothing from SESA either. But I found out myself by searching the DOL database, that my case forwarded to DOL in mid-Nov. Your case should enter the database in Oct.

Best wishes,

How to search into DOL database ?

Hi far_star,

I have got only priority date from my lawyer, I believe DOL needs case number. Is there any way to find into DOL database with PD.

Thanks in advance.

How did you find out?

Could you please tell me how did you find out? Do you have a case #? How did you get it? THANKS.

Hmm

My company doesn\'t give out case no, bad, bad. I was pissed by that. And my lawyer said the same, no more info from SESA.

I tried to search DOL by my company\'s tax ID and phone no, all failed to get resutls. Finally, since I had my PD, then I knew it would enter DOL in the Oct to Nov time frame, then I emailed DOL 1000+ case no, and do a search, and then my case turned out.

That is the trick, if you call it.
Goodluck.

You are really far away star

Same thing is true with me. My lawyer gave me only PD.
My PD is Apr 16, I will also look for Oct-Nov

Thank you very much

I think that\'s for Regional DOL

Actually, I think the email address for checking status is for the Regional DOL. As far as I know, there is no way to check the status at SESA for individual cases, except calling them to see what dates they are currently processing. If you call them now, they\'ll tell you they are still processing April 30, but I would think they have moved a little beyond that now.

Let\'s get this tracker going

I would be intersted to find out how fast they are moving at Boston SESA. Let\'s try to activate this tracker again.

Can you post your RD here, and then post an update when you get approved.

My RD is 07/02/01 EB2 RIR