MA SESA Tracker

Pete

Unfortunately if you check the DOL approvals and their tielines you see that they do not prioritize RIR and they even out the approvals of both RIR and NON RIR\'s. This may be discouraging but that is a fact. Add to that they are scrutinizing the RIR\'s with 2 pairs of eyes instead on one and a lot of them are NOF\'s does not augur weel for us.

I wish i did my RIR from Chicago or any other place. Atleast they are giving the highest priority for RIR\'s and are almost processing Oct applications for RIR\'s.

Damn MA SESA sucks and DOL is even worse. I am screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05/10/01 EB2/RIR Still waiting for reply from SESA

Could you please add me to the list. This is really frustating that after 9 months also SESA is not processing my application. These gys are pretty slow. On of my friend in West Virginia applied in Oct 01 and also got approval 2 weeks back.

This whole thing is frustating.

MAY10

If it is any consolation there are a zillion people behind you and all eager as you are to get this over with!!!! Unless you have any ideas on taking the SESA to task patience is the good word. Not to mention i am running out of it as days progress.

So i occasionally scream in agony MA SESA i am screwed!!!!!!

gateway

Seems that we are the only ones who are keeping this thread alive!!!!!!!!!!!! Guys keep shouting or express any emotion but do write to this board

Just waiting

I am here too, I read this every day, but haven\'t posted anything. Waiting for some good news to post, like that someone got approved, for example. But it seems like we are going to have to wait for a while....

245(i)

Is MA SESA done with all 245(i) cases? If so we can expect the improvement in the processing of regular cases.....
PD: 11/28/2001 and Reaching my h1 6 year time in Feb,03. No hopes if the situation continues like this.........

h1 6 year

Nov01RIR, can you extend your h-1 on a yearly basis after the 6-year? i heard you have to be in certain step of green card application to qualify for that but i don\'t know which step is it.

No Title

One should apply for LC 365 days before H1 last date and his I140 should be in progress by the last of H1. Meaning I should get my labor approved and applied for I140 before Feb, 03.

gateway

in a nutshell it is a law passed by congress to help unlawful immigrants to legal status by applying for labor.

i am not so sure but my guess would be they are applying for temporary work permits and hence 140 an

Not good, I am getting really mad.

Man pay for comming here then pay higher taxes & then wait behind these illegal people, life sucks!!!!!