MA SESA Tracker

Is there anyone that got approved

My PD is Juloy 2, 2001. While SESA says they are processing Juny 23, is there anyone here that actually got approved, and passed on to DOL? I would love to see some real evidence, so to speak! Let me know.

there is hard part

even the case went through SESA , it will sleep in DOL mailroom for a few months. My case (April 30 2001) is the case.

it sucks

Recording

Update of the recording\'s history:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
as for -Nov-01: April 26 are being processed.
as for Dec-4-2001: April 26-27 are being processed. RIR – April 30.
as for Jan-11-2002: April 27 are being processed. RIR – Apr 30.
as for Feb-6-2002: Apr 27 are being processed. RIR - between Apr 30 - May 7 are being processed.
as for today, Mar-5-2002: Apr 27 are being processed. RIR - between May 23 - June 23 are being processed.

How much time SESA takes to process the case?

Hi Everybody!!!
I am new to this thread...My PD is 06/19/2001.Can anyone say that how much time MA SESA needs to process the case and when my case will be forwarded to MA DOL...
Your help is appriciated.
Thanks.

gateway, post when your case found in DOL

My case pd is April 30, and it is sleep in DOL. Please post whether you can find your case in DOL database or not.

No Title

yaodong hu, gateway - it looks like you guys in the same boat now.

Yaodong hu, don\'t be worried - Gateway doesn\'t got in the DOL database yet.

Hope to join both of you soon, (unless hopefully you get in DOL sooner).

Yaodong hu - you are the closest one to the door out. Please keep us up to date with your case.

Good luck to both of you :)

To Yaodong hu

Yaodong hu, assuming that your case have been adjudicated by SESA somewhere around February 12 and having the usual gap between SESA’s OK and getting into DOL database about month there is not much to worry about for you till midst of March. (in my humble opinion) .

It is very important to keep an eye on this gap. So guys – all eyes on yaodong hu now!

about my case

I will definitely post details about my case if I can get any update.

Unfortunately, my case was supposed to forward in December(According to the voice message from MA SESA) instead of Feb 12. And it has been sleeping in the DOL for almost 3 months. And I talked lady in DOL twice, the answer is, they got some December cases don\'t open into DOL database, and they don\'t know when they will. I don\'t whether they just refer to some December cases or all the cases certified by MA state after December are all sleeping there.

It really sucks.

to yaodong hu

>Unfortunately, my case was supposed to forward in December(According to the voice message from MA SESA) instead of Feb 12.

I don’t understand why do you think that your case must have been processed in December.

Let’s calculate pessimistic variant.

Accordingly to the voice message your RIR case easily might have been adjudicated on March 5, if your luck deceives you. On March 5 for the first time we heard that MA SESA has done with RIR Apr-30 (take a look on the table above). Add after that another 1-2 month to transfer the case to DOL.

(It’s just pessimistic variant. I hope that the reality is better.)

Actually I think that your case will get into DOL probably on the next week.

New thread

I’ve been in this thread for half a year.
It looks for me like seenoend has lost interest in it long ago.

This is an orphan thread with no commander on it and no update. It\'s becoming too long to load the thread. May be it\'s time to start the next one? So who wonna be the next commander?