LC thru CIBER

lfgc said:
Recd info fm my attorney's office that they had recd & replied to my 45-day ltr in Oct-05.
rgds,
LFGC
CO-Reg-EB3-Mar2002-DBPC-Dec2004-45 day ltr-Oct2005

Who is the attorney for your case? My case is Feb 02 and still no word...

gcpk said:
Who is the attorney for your case? My case is Feb 02 and still no word...
it's Brikho & Kallabat...MI based.

take it up with your attorney...just to ensure that your case is on track.
rgds,
LFGC

lfgc said:
it's Brikho & Kallabat...MI based.

take it up with your attorney...just to ensure that your case is on track.
rgds,
LFGC

Same lawyer here, but I have not gotten any word yet. I assume that we are all in the non-RIR ciber boat, correct?

gcpk said:
Same lawyer here, but I have not gotten any word yet. I assume that we are all in the non-RIR ciber boat, correct?
I know that the BECs are not consistent in processing FIFO...all the same, I believe, your case would have recd the 45-day ltr. In my case also, it's not that they informed me sincerely...it's my follow up which resulted in they informing that they had replied to the 45-day ltr.
So, bottomline...keep following up till you get a clear picture.
rgds,
LFGC

Perm

Hey Ciberites,
Anyone thinking of PERM...post your views.
rgds,
LFGC

Hi! lfgc

Back in AUgust I have inquired about PERM process with Out PERM lawyer. They suggested that Still they can't say with 100% confidence that , we can retain our OLD priority date.

Looking at Long wait in Visa number and and etc, I have decided not to Look for PERM in near future. Lets see what happens till JAN 2006.

My File date is AUG 2002 Under EB3. Still I haven't received 45 day letter.
I am not sure about other CIBER people filed in 2002 have received except you.

NP
CO-Reg-EB3-AUG2002-DBPC-45 day NOT Recvd

nileshpatel11 said:
Hi! lfgc

Back in AUgust I have inquired about PERM process with Out PERM lawyer. They suggested that Still they can't say with 100% confidence that , we can retain our OLD priority date.

Looking at Long wait in Visa number and and etc, I have decided not to Look for PERM in near future. Lets see what happens till JAN 2006.

My File date is AUG 2002 Under EB3. Still I haven't received 45 day letter.
I am not sure about other CIBER people filed in 2002 have received except you.

NP
CO-Reg-EB3-AUG2002-DBPC-45 day NOT Recvd
Hey NP,
Good to hear fm someone.
my plan is to wait till next week & see if the new proposal to permit
filing of I-485 along with EAD passes. If so, then we can apply thru
PERM & get labor + I-140 cleared & also get EAD. This can give us some flexibility.
Lets wait a week & then discuss again.
rgds,
LFGC

Hi! Lfgc,
Any Update on how to move forward in GC case. My Friends who filed in RIR in NOV- 2003 have got labor approved. They have filed from Michigan.
Don't know, when Dallas BEC will take Pur case on hand.

I have applied for 7th year extension.

nileshpatel11 said:
Hi! Lfgc,
Any Update on how to move forward in GC case. My Friends who filed in RIR in NOV- 2003 have got labor approved. They have filed from Michigan.
Don't know, when Dallas BEC will take Pur case on hand.

I have applied for 7th year extension.
Well,well,well...no update...:)
regarding PERM...with the failure of the bill...will not go for it as of now.
regarding our BEC cases...the regular cases seem to be still in 2001.
Not sure what to read into this...just hoping that things speed up fm Jan...
initiated for 8th year extension....:)
LFGC

thinkglobalthinksmart said:
Any updates on labor processing ?

I got the receipt for 8 th year extention.

REG - EB3 - PD - OCT 2002
no update...just that Philly is moving slowly with State cases...whereas not much is being heard from Dallas.
My 8th year ext was filed Dec end...should receive the receipt anytime now.
rgds,
LFGC

Hi! Lfgc
As you have received yout 45 day letter in OCt 2005, do you see any movment in your case?
As NON-RIR application, we have to go through Advertisement/recruitment process also.

With best of your knowledge, how long it will take to get Labor approved for case like us.

nileshpatel11 said:
Hi! Lfgc
As you have received yout 45 day letter in OCt 2005, do you see any movment in your case?
As NON-RIR application, we have to go through Advertisement/recruitment process also.

With best of your knowledge, how long it will take to get Labor approved for case like us.
Hey Nilesh,
You banking on me...I just scout this forum & maybe talk to few friends...
all the same, as of now, there are guys fm Oct-2001 who have yet to receive advise for putting up ads...so, we are in no position to guess currently. Maybe, by March-end we may have some kinda direction (again being optimistic).
I know this doesn't help...kya karoon yaar...:)
rgds,
LFGC

nileshpatel11 said:
Received 45 day letter on 27th JAN and Lawyer replied on 8th FEB 2006.

CO-NONRIR-EB3-Aug2002-45 day ltr-FEB2006
Congrats Nilesh,
A step at a time...atleast we are moving...there are some signs og things moving at SWA...albeit only RIR cases...hopefully they'll get to Non-RIR cases also...soon...-)
rgds,
LFGC

I doubt lfgc.
I have been following this forum since AUG 2002 and there is not single person who got GC with CIber.

Is there anybody got GC from Ciber in Last 5 yrs. I doubt. Please update this forum.
Many Small companies does RIR process and Ciber should have done RIR process. Now our case is in BEC "Limited Review"( Ciber said when we insisted for RIR) case does not make difference.

Lfgc, I see long dark tunnel ahead.As we have NON RIR case.
Following steps are involve:
1) 45 day letter issue(got in my case :D ).
2) Once BEC touches our case, they have to issue Advertisement instruction (Next 6-8 months)
3) Ciber/lawyer Does advertisement process and Submit results. (4 months)
4) Again backlog will put that one in Queue (2-3 months)
5) Backlog review results and starts processing our LC. If everything goes fine then 4 months else again step 2-5.
So, Looking at such well go scenario, It will take 19 months. Stills its above timings are not yet guaranteed.

In forum, I have seen some case pending for NON RIR from year 2001.

GOD has stopped doing miracle now days, does natural disaster only. Consider our GC with Ciber is disaster.
:cool:

nilesh,

I know he feels upset. I went through that pain before. I am the one who get GC from Ciber. Here are my info.

Labor started: May 2001
Advertisement started: Sep. 2003(for one month)
Labor approved: Jan 2004.
140, 485 ND: March 2004
140 Approved: March 29th 2005
485 Approved: March 30th 2005

tsang said:
nilesh,

I know he feels upset. I went through that pain before. I am the one who get GC from Ciber. Here are my info.

Thx tsang,
any info is good.
I had joined CIBER in Nov-2000, but filed my labor in Mar-2002...hence all this mess...:)
hopefully we'll get thru soon.
rgds,
LFGC
ETA Case # D-05139-*****

tsang said:
nilesh,

Hi tsang,
Also, if you can advise us regarding how the process went for you...like any follow up for advertisements...how did you prepare for I-140...I-485...any other info that can be useful to us...thx.
LFGC

lfgc,

Here is the process I went through.

1. On late August 2003, I got notified from Colorado Labor Dept for advertisement. Attorney put the advertisment on maganize for one month. I forgot where attorney put advertisement. Only one people applied my position and he was not qualified because he is in EE not CS. Attorney returned all results to Labor Dept. around late Oct. 2003. I think Colorado Labor dept. approved the case in Dec. 2003 then it forward to state Labor dept. for limited review. The labor certificate was approved in Jan. 2004.

2. 140 and 485 was filed concurrently. i do not think we have to prepare anything for I140 except my signature. Ciber has to do it for us if I remember it correctly. For 485, I have to take physical exam from INS recommeded physics list. Also take the picture if you would like to file EAD and AP(Advance parole). Then I joined the long waiting line.

3. On Feb. 18th 2005, I got the RFE(request for evidence). This is for H1 status. When I filed I-140 and I-485, my H1 was in pending status(starting 7th H1). I think INS would like to know if I am out of status after 12-15-2004 which my H1 is expired.
4. Submit my REF on March 5th 2005, I-140 was approved on 3-29-2005 then I-485 was approved on next dat*3-30-2005).